Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be the Democrat Nominee?

+6
Sal
knothead
dumpcare
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Markle
10 posters

Who will be the Democrat Nominee?

Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_lcap43%Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_lcap14%Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_lcap43%Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the Democrat Nominee? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

There now stands a good chance that Hillary Clinton will have to be indicted before the Democrat Convention. That would make an mess of the convention.

If she drops out, that leaves the field wide open.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Who will be the Democrat Nominee? Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Who will be the Democrat Nominee? Rocking-chair-in-window

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joe Biden's not running. Elizabeth Warren's not running. Why do you care?

dumpcare

Man, that's a nice rocker markle. Is that marijuana plants I see growing out back? Nothing better than smoking a joint in your rocker sucking on a werther.

knothead

knothead

There is no chance whatsoever of HRC being indicted but it is one of the few drums the GOP machine has left to play . . . . . . personally I like Bernie, in fact, contributed to his campaign but Hillary will be the nominee and the next President despite and because of her political history. When push comes to shove most Americans will not be able to cast a vote for Trump and Cruz is acting out his fantasy of being a competitor in the race but he is despised by everyone with the exception of his mother perhaps.

Markle

Markle

For those not familiar with the convention process. If Hillary drops out or is indicted, she would have to release her committed delegates. That would throw the convention wide open. Someone not currently running could win the nomination.

Sal

Sal

Repeat after me, Ol' Man Markle ...

"Madam President".

knothead wrote:There is no chance whatsoever of HRC being indicted but it is one of the few drums the GOP machine has left to play . . . . . . personally I like Bernie, in fact, contributed to his campaign but Hillary will be the nominee and the next President despite and because of her political history. When push comes to shove most Americans will not be able to cast a vote for Trump and Cruz is acting out his fantasy of being a competitor in the race but he is despised by everyone with the exception of his mother perhaps.

Your party has a plan b even if you don't... my guess is it's uncle joe. It'd be interesting if it was up to the doj (obama).

I doubt he likes hillary at all... understandably. It was obvious in the last debate that she was fawning on his policies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Too soon to tell.  Wait until after the NH primary.  If Bernie wins Iowa and NH,  that will probably do it for Clinton.
And no,  markle was not wrong to include Biden on that list.
The Democrat establishment is paranoid about having Sanders as a nominee just like their Republican counterparts are paranoid about having Trump as a nominee.
And Biden would be the perfect establishment candidate to try to go against Sanders.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This was Biden's way of revealing he's still available for the job.  lol

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/joe-biden-regrets-running-for-president-217434

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:There is no chance whatsoever of HRC being indicted but it is one of the few drums the GOP machine has left to play . . . . . . personally I like Bernie, in fact, contributed to his campaign but Hillary will be the nominee and the next President despite and because of her political history.   When push comes to shove most Americans will not be able to cast a vote for Trump and Cruz is acting out his fantasy of being a competitor in the race but he is despised by everyone with the exception of his mother perhaps.

Your party has a plan b even if you don't... my guess is it's uncle joe. It'd be interesting if it was up to the doj (obama).

I doubt he likes hillary at all... understandably. It was obvious in the last debate that she was fawning on his policies.

My plan B is hope to get up in the morning . . . . . I get ur point that it is not beyond comprehension that behind the scenes scheming is going on. I just do not believe the DOJ can touch HRC and further, being a national election, the conservative(s) just are not able to close the deal . . . . . . the masses are't buying what they are selling so to speak . . . . . . if I am wrong I will eat crow with no complaints . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Someone should ask Markle who he favors in the Republican Field. My guess it is either Rubio or Rafael Eduardo Cruz. He would prefer the most staunchly right-wing candidate, as would former poster Obamasucks. Rubio or Cruz. The first ones to tear up the Iran deal and then attack Teheran.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

let me shed some light on what Mr. Markle's handlers are trying to accomplish. They know Hillary will beat any candidate in a general election. So they take old news that classified documents were sent to the SOS on an unsecured server, but this time....it was a higher level of classified, and they think the difference between the two levels is what will bring an indictment, so they start to recycle the brain dead logic of criminal indictment......in doing that they hope to cast doubt on an unbeatable force which would be Hillary.....nothing very complex in this analysis. They want to support any challenger of Hillary in the primary. Too funny.....utter fear of Hillary. Indictment....the only indictment will come from people who stonewalled or hid documents which were required to be turned over.....by design....it will never get to the SOS level. Idiotic discussions.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:let me shed some light on what Mr. Markle's handlers are trying to accomplish.

You would think they would at least send him to propaganda school. He has been shoveling the same shit on these forums for the last 10 years, and who has he ever convinced that he is right? He gets laughed at daily--I am surprised he has not developed a complex from all of it......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:let me shed some light on what Mr. Markle's handlers are trying to accomplish.

You would think they would at least send him to propaganda school. He has been shoveling the same shit on these forums for the last 10 years, and who has he ever convinced that he is right? He gets laughed at daily--I am surprised he has not developed a complex from all of it......

ZVUGKTUBM, you never thought that I expected to convince you of anything did you? Surly you're not that foolish are you?

I laugh at the fact that neither you nor any of your comrades can ever disprove my posts and that the desperation drives you to name calling and other childish behavior.

I love it! Although I did expect more adult behavior.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

ZVUGKTUBM, you never thought that I expected to convince you of anything did you?  Surly you're not that foolish are you?

I laugh at the fact that neither you nor any of your comrades can ever disprove my posts and that the desperation drives you to name calling and other childish behavior.

I love it!  Although I did expect more adult behavior.

More arrogant bullshit from the King of Poop. Markle's cheering audience is Markle. Nice guy ... full of traditional values, like when you are motorcycling and arrive at a stop sign, and another cyclist who has a passenger on the rear seat drops his bike and the nice guy, traditionally-valued-all-American Markle roars off "hardly able to stop laughing," instead of helping the other "clown" and his female passenger. Markle, of course, rides a Harley. As for the credibility of Markle's posts .... .... . .... ....... LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

ZVUGKTUBM, you never thought that I expected to convince you of anything did you?  Surly you're not that foolish are you?

More arrogant bullshit from the King of Poop.  Markle's cheering audience is Markle.  Nice guy ... full of traditional values, like when you are motorcycling and arrive at a stop sign, and another cyclist who has a passenger on the rear seat drops his bike and the nice guy, traditionally-valued-all-American Markle roars off "hardly able to stop laughing," instead of helping the other "clown" and his female passenger.  Markle, of course, rides a Harley.  As for the credibility of Markle's posts ....  ....   . ....   ....... LOL

Allow me to correct you.

It was not a stop sign, it was a traffic signal. The idiot was in the left turn land of a six lane highway.

If that's all you can hang your hat on, have at it! You are even more desperate than I believed.

Who will be the Democrat Nominee? Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

\"Markle wrote:...neither you nor any of your comrades can ever disprove my posts and that the desperation drives you to name calling and other childish behavior.

Dear Markle.... If you posted information worth disproving, instead of the garbage propaganda you post here daily, perhaps you would invite worthy discussion...... But alas.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:As for the credibility of Markle's posts ....  ....   . ....   ....... LOL

He thinks we cannot 'disprove' the garbage he posts... Who wants to disprove garbage?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

More arrogant bullshit from the King of Poop.  Markle's cheering audience is Markle.  Nice guy ... full of traditional values, like when you are motorcycling and arrive at a stop sign, and another cyclist who has a passenger on the rear seat drops his bike and the nice guy, traditionally-valued-all-American Markle roars off "hardly able to stop laughing," instead of helping the other "clown" and his female passenger.  Markle, of course, rides a Harley.  As for the credibility of Markle's posts ....  ....   . ....   ....... LOL

Allow me to correct you.

It was not a stop sign, it was a traffic signal.  The idiot was in the left turn land of a six lane highway.

If that's all you can hang your hat on, have at it!  You are even more desperate than I believed.

Who will be the Democrat Nominee? Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah

Whether the unfortunate motorcyclist was at a stop sign or a traffic light is immaterial. Perhaps you can explain to us all just why he was an "idiot." Because he had a passenger? Because he was on a sportbike? Or was it because he didn't get his foot down in time when he stopped? That, evidently, qualifies the guy as an idiot, particularly when the judge is an arrogant Harley rider with no compassion, sensitivity, or dignity. Tell us more about the camaraderie of you Harley clowns ... LOL

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:As for the credibility of Markle's posts ....  ....   . ....   ....... LOL

He thinks we cannot 'disprove' the garbage he posts... Who wants to disprove garbage?

THANKS once again for confirming you are incapable of disproving my posts. Their disclosure angers you...and yoou are left with nothing but frustration and anger.

You must be so proud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum