Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The incoherence of this administrations Mideast "non-policy"

+4
gulfbeachbandit
Margin Call
boards of FL
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why is it necessary to be so damn condescending???

People have different opinions. What fun would it be if everyone had the same thoughts and the same opinions....no debates and no discussions equals boring.

Joanimaroni wrote:Why is it necessary to be so damn condescending???

People have different opinions. What fun would it be if everyone had the same thoughts and the same opinions....no debates and no discussions equals boring.
The incoherence of this administrations Mideast "non-policy" - Page 2 Th?id=H.4850488080334926&pid=1

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2aeZhu9xY

Smile 

I can see no chains point of view.

you cant really debate with people in here. most of us are dead set on our views and refuse to entertain any other ideas. or even admit that maybe we were wrong.

I myself would have been completely gone but my damn email I used to create this account in here has been frozen do to inactivity by yahoo. and since I am a forum fanatic my curiosity gets the best of me so I look, then at times the need to reply over takes me since I can still reply.

either way, we had good relations with Egypt till odumber.

If you recall odumber went to Egypt in 2009 and made that pretty little speech that was so PRO ISLAM.

heres a part of it.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Thank you very much. Good afternoon. I am honored to be in the timeless city of Cairo, and to be hosted by two remarkable institutions. For over a thousand years, Al-Azhar has stood as a beacon of Islamic learning; and for over a century, Cairo University has been a source of Egypt's advancement. And together, you represent the harmony between tradition and progress. I'm grateful for your hospitality, and the hospitality of the people of Egypt. And I'm also proud to carry with me the goodwill of the American people, and a greeting of peace from Muslim communities in my country: Assalaamu alaykum. (Applause.)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Remarks-by-the-President-at-Cairo-University-6-04-09

Then he gave 15 BILLION $$$$ to them, the muslim brotherhood puppet he put in there.

He's been meeting with terrorist and those of the muslim brotherhood right in our very own whitehouse under our noses and no one says anything.

I'd say odumbers plan is going very well. Your little peace prize winning idiot just might piss off enough people to get a full blown WW3 going before he leaves office. He sure is trying his best.

People like Nochain don't have opinions...they have agendas. He's too blinded by his hatred of the President to have an intelligent opinion.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:People like Nochain don't have opinions...they have agendas. He's too blinded by his hatred of the President to have an intelligent opinion.
 He is still entitled to his own opinion. Nochain remains civil when he posts..the same civility should be extended to him. Boards comment was uncalled for.  That's my opinion.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The Muslim Brotherhood endorses this thread.
They also endorse President Barack Hussein Obama.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Nochain remains civil when he posts..
LOL!

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:People like Nochain don't have opinions...they have agendas. He's too blinded by his hatred of the President to have an intelligent opinion.
 He is still entitled to his own opinion. Nochain remains civil when he posts..the same civility should be extended to him. Boards comment was uncalled for.  That's my opinion.
Here on the board there is the liberal opinion and none other is tolerated.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:People have different opinions.
I wouldn't call nochain's display in this thread an opinion.

If I created a thread titled "Why did Obama cut taxes in 2001?" and then preceded to whine about the need for an increase in taxes for top tier earners and whine even more about how Obama cut taxes in 2001...would I really be expressing an opinion there? Or would I be putting on display the fact that I really have no clue as to what I'm talking about?

nochain posted an article that is pro-muslim brotherhood while in the same thread bashed Obama because he is pro-muslim brotherhood. nochain either wasn't able to comprehend the article that he posted, or perhaps he never even read it and just re-posted something he received in a forwarded email. He then went on to support the opposition of the article that he posted, and eventually went even further and suggested both sides are wrong! This isn't a guy expressing an opinion. This is a guy regurgitating hot air.

Condescension does a good job of dispersing hot air, as does lighting a match in a bathroom that has been violated.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Here on the board there is the liberal opinion and none other is tolerated.

Yeah.  Nothing but liberals on this forum.  Way more liberal threads and way more liberal posters. Cough cough.  Poor poor conservatives.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

If I created a thread titled "Why did Obama cut taxes in 2001?" and then preceded to whine about the need for an increase in taxes for top tier earners and whine even more about how Obama cut taxes in 2001...would I really be expressing an opinion there?  Or would I be putting on display the fact that I really have no clue as to what I'm talking about?

nochain posted an article that is pro-muslim brotherhood while in the same thread bashed Obama because he is pro-muslim brotherhood.  nochain either wasn't able to comprehend the article that he posted, or perhaps he never even read it and just re-posted something he received in a forwarded email.  He then went on to support the opposition of the article that he posted, and eventually went even further and suggested both sides are wrong!  This isn't a guy expressing an opinion.  This is a guy regurgitating hot air.

Condescension does a good job of dispersing hot air, as does lighting a match in a bathroom that has been violated.

So, he should not post "stuff" you do not approve?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

If I created a thread titled "Why did Obama cut taxes in 2001?" and then preceded to whine about the need for an increase in taxes for top tier earners and whine even more about how Obama cut taxes in 2001...would I really be expressing an opinion there?  Or would I be putting on display the fact that I really have no clue as to what I'm talking about?

nochain posted an article that is pro-muslim brotherhood while in the same thread bashed Obama because he is pro-muslim brotherhood.  nochain either wasn't able to comprehend the article that he posted, or perhaps he never even read it and just re-posted something he received in a forwarded email.  He then went on to support the opposition of the article that he posted, and eventually went even further and suggested both sides are wrong!  This isn't a guy expressing an opinion.  This is a guy regurgitating hot air.

So, he should not post "stuff" you do not approve?
He can post whatever he wants, just as I can respond to any post that I want - as can anyone else. I didn't censor him at all.

2seaoat

He can post whatever he wants, just as I can respond to any post that I want - as can anyone else. I didn't censor him at all.

The other day he posted a thread about Al Salvi getting told to stay out of politics, as if the reason for that was his conservative politics, rather than what he did with the SOS employees. My biggest problem is people post things, and do not read or comprehend what they have posted. It is not a question of liberal or conservative, because no chain has posted some remarkably good stuff.......however, mixed in those good posts are utter lunacy, and to his credit if you point it out he usually will admit the same.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

There is no question that President Barack Hussein Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood. He even met with them in the White House.

President Obama seems to go out of his way to offend our friends and support our enemies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum