Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you agree with? Russia? Or the queers and queer lovers?

My opinion is...

Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_lcap13%Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_lcap13%Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_lcap38%Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_lcap25%Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Who do you agree with?  Russia?  Or the queers and queer lovers? Obama-and-putin-shirtless

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Man, the poll is only five minutes old and the votes are for Putin shirtless.
I sure hope those voters are women. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Some background by way of wikileaks.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russia-mafia-kleptocracy

Bob wrote:Man, the poll is only five minutes old and the votes are for Putin shirtless.
I sure hope those voters are women.  lol
Putin needs to get a booby tuck. I knew a guy who got that once when he started to look like a woman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum