Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RNC: Voters see GOP as ‘scary’ and ‘out of touch'

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:Have you ever read the memo or is your knowledge only headline deep? The memo addresses OBLs desire to strike America. Now there is a REAL surprise.
All we ever got was a redacted version. Good enough for you though, right? It's not like we're talking about Benghazi or anything.

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:Have you ever read the memo or is your knowledge only headline deep? The memo addresses OBLs desire to strike America. Now there is a REAL surprise.
All we ever got was a redacted version.  Good enough for you though, right?  It's not like we're talking about Benghazi or anything.
Yawn. Another uninformed far left liberal loon. It's not much of a redacted version, it redacts the source identification. I suppose you would be happier if that info was released so the sources could join the Pakistani DR who fingered OBL in prison or be whacked outright? That would make you happy? I'll try to help you out a little with this link, pay particular attention to the last few paragraphs. Apparently 70 FBI investigations isn't enough for a snuffling partisan hack like you.

http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
Have you ever read the memo or is your knowledge only headline deep? The memo addresses OBLs desire to strike America. Now there is a REAL surprise. That wish of his was a long standing one. More meaningless drivel from the quivering far left loons.

I'm afraid your understanding is the one that's "headline deep".

The August 6 brief was the culmination of a long series of dire reports from the CIA warning of an imminent attack throughout the summer preceding 9/11.

The Dubya administration was asleep at the wheel.

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:
Have you ever read the memo or is your knowledge only headline deep? The memo addresses OBLs desire to strike America. Now there is a REAL surprise. That wish of his was a long standing one. More meaningless drivel from the quivering far left loons.

The August 6 brief was the culmination of a long series of dire reports from the CIA warning of an imminent attack throughout the summer preceding 9/11.

Oh I see. The example YOU provided is no longer good enough since you and BOF were called out on it. Did you read it? What a loser.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:

They weren't sleeping..... They were salavating over their eventual plans to invade Iraq; trying to figure ways to goad the nation into war with Saddam. What luck they were bestowed on 9/11! Of course, they had already written about needing a "New Pearl Harbor" to muscle the American people toward their way of thinking.

If we ever allow the neocons to take control of our government again we deserve whatever horrible fate befalls us.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

"They weren't sleeping..... They were salavating over their eventual plans to invade Iraq; trying to figure ways to goad the nation into war with Saddam. What luck they were bestowed on 9/11! Of course, they had already written about needing a \"New Pearl Harbor" to muscle the American people toward their way of thinking."
If we ever allow the neocons to take control of our government again we deserve whatever horrible fate befalls us.

I stand corrected. 

Thanks. 

polecat

polecat

GOP out of touch?
How can that be why just this week they have resurrected ''Death Panels'' and the Birthers are back. I guess because those issues worked so well for them in the past...LOL
Keep Fu(king that chicken teabaggers keep fu#king that chicken.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:

They weren't sleeping..... They were salavating over their eventual plans to invade Iraq; trying to figure ways to goad the nation into war with Saddam. What luck they were bestowed on 9/11! Of course, they had already written about needing a "New Pearl Harbor" to muscle the American people toward their way of thinking.

I take it you are pleased as pie with the current bunch of rats running the country into the ground now?

There may be a neocon elected next to make a "contentious" run through the middle east and north africa. Hilary?

Anyone that thinks that is absurd needs only to look at samantha powers... the new un ambassador.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum