Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scary -- Our next first lady?

+5
Sal
gatorfan
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/24/2016, 6:48 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"in thongs and bra with a pistol, like in an audition for a James Bond movie. Check out the photo

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/21/1529429/-Trump-s-wife-posing-with-gun-Thong-and-Boots-And-they-had-a-problem-with-Michelle-s-bare-arms?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=2743a6a10e8d161919633ccf2db653b1&source=email-trumps-wife-posing-with-gun-in-thong-and-boots-and-they-had-a-problem-with-michelles-bare-arms-2&email_referrer=trumps-wife-posing-with-gun-in-thong-and-boots-and-they-had-a-problem-with-michelles-bare-arms-2&email_subject=trumps-wife-posing-with-gun-in-thong-and-boots-and-they-had-a-problem-with-michelles-bare-arms

2seaoat

I have no problem with first ladies expressing themselves as they please....this idea that their is some kind of royalty in this country.......our founding fathers had enough of the royalty nonsense.....they are women.....if they want to button up or wear less who cares.

I didn't even see the gun until this thread... lol.

2seaoat

I found Michelle and Trump's wife attractive. I never found Pat Nixon attractive, and felt like she was a prisoner, and her political life was pure torture. I first liked less formal wives when I saw the Trudeau's Canadian wife.....especially that famous panty less photo where she was leaning against a wall.....now that first lady of Canada got my full attention.....and I do mean attention. I believe if you look up Margaret Trudeau.......I found her incredibly attractive and that photo......well.....it is seared into my old man mind......Dirty grandpa.

5Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 12:43 pm

Vikingwoman

Margaret Trudeau is average attractive. Not stunning by any means,however; I much rather have an Eleanor Roosevelt than a Melania Trump who offers nothing more than her looks.

gatorfan

Wow - a 15 or so year old picture of someone who worked as a model. Liberals are such hypocrites, she wasn't even married to the Trumpet....Of course those same hypocrites forget the hue and cry when this picture surfaced:

Scary -- Our next first lady? Barack_obama_smoking_weed1

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:Wow - a 15 or so year old picture of someone who worked as a model. Liberals are such hypocrites, she wasn't even married to the Trumpet....Of course those same hypocrites forget the hue and cry when this picture surfaced:

Love that pic!

It'll be a long time before we have another President as cool.

It is completely unsurprising that teatards can't distinguish a cigarette from a joint.

2seaoat

Margaret Trudeau is average attractive.

She was stunning and average never even got in the same zip code.

Vikingwoman

I said " average attractive". Quite different than average.

10Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 6:42 pm

2seaoat

I think you could trademark "average attractive", as I have never heard the two concepts joined together.

Attractive:

(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
"an attractive, charismatic man"
synonyms: good-looking, beautiful, pretty, handsome, lovely, stunning, striking, arresting, gorgeous, prepossessing, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, enchanting, enticing, appealing, delightful, winning, photogenic, telegenic;

Average:

a level that is typical of a group, class, or series : a middle point between extremes.

Margaret was no middle point to a male, and alluring is an understatement.

11Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 8:01 pm

Vikingwoman

Well, different people have different standards of beauty. She was obviously stunning to you but to me as a female I would not have been envious of her. There are many attractive people who are not stunning but generally just pleasing to look at. Stunning is Angelina Jolie, Lynda Carter,Natalie Wood, Michelle Phieffer,etc.

12Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 8:51 pm

knothead

knothead

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Wow - a 15 or so year old picture of someone who worked as a model. Liberals are such hypocrites, she wasn't even married to the Trumpet....Of course those same hypocrites forget the hue and cry when this picture surfaced:

Love that pic!

It is completely unsurprising that teatards can't distinguish a cigarette from a joint.

Don't Bogart that joint my friend . . . . . pass it over to me . . . . remember?

13Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 9:58 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

14Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/25/2016, 10:07 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I didn''t know so many of us had similar habits. Time to party?

15Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/26/2016, 1:09 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:

Love that pic!

What can be cooler than this. Trump and his beauty queens. Perhaps our first wrasslin' President since ol' Honest Abe.

16Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/26/2016, 5:27 pm

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:

Thanks FT, a trip back in time for me . . . . . I must confess it was a blast, no regrets!

17Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/26/2016, 5:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

To hell with Trump. Is it too much to ask that we have a First Lady who actually is one?

18Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/26/2016, 11:52 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:To hell with Trump.  Is it too much to ask that we have a First Lady who actually is one?

Would you settle for a first female impersonator?

19Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 12:03 am

2seaoat

I was watching Fox tonight when Bill had Rudy on telling us that a criminal indictment was certain for Hillary, and he was incoherent, repeated himself, and started calling SOS Clinton......the Attorney General. He is showing signs of dementia, and maybe he should stay in drag as we usually give senile old ladies a pass.

20Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 12:50 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I was watching Fox tonight when Bill had Rudy on telling us that a criminal indictment was certain for Hillary, and he was incoherent, repeated himself, and started calling SOS Clinton......the Attorney General.  He is showing signs of dementia, and maybe he should stay in drag as we usually give senile old ladies a pass.

You saying senile old men don't also get a pass?

21Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 8:10 am

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I was watching Fox tonight when Bill had Rudy on telling us that a criminal indictment was certain for Hillary, and he was incoherent, repeated himself, and started calling SOS Clinton......the Attorney General.  He is showing signs of dementia, and maybe he should stay in drag as we usually give senile old ladies a pass.

lol! lol!

22Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 9:06 am

2seaoat

No they don't.......but I forgot the reason why......

23Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 1:15 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:To hell with Trump.  Is it too much to ask that we have a First Lady who actually is one?

Would you settle for a first female impersonator?

Uh...NOOOOOO!

24Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 1:15 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

25Scary -- Our next first lady? Empty Re: Scary -- Our next first lady? 5/27/2016, 1:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:

No they don't.......but I forgot the reason why......

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum