Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congress gets waiver.....

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Congress gets waiver..... 8/8/2013, 3:18 pm

from [name] cowh healthcare and will keep their premium coverage...the same Congress doesn't want this but has decided that it's good enough for everyone else...Need to publish ALL those that supported and voted for this horrible bill and then negotiated to not participate in what they passed...All that did should be voted out in2014 and forced to participate in [name] cowh healthcare for their retirements.... Article from Reuters...

2  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/8/2013, 3:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

One more time for those slow to comprehend: The original plan was the public option. Those in need of health insurance could buy into the very same policy afforded to congress. Unfortunately, that wouldn't pass the House, so now we are left with the mandate coined by republicans in the 90s and even implemented by your very own 2012 presidential nominee.

It's almost as if you all have absolutely no memory whatsoever.

3  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/8/2013, 3:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:One more time for those slow to comprehend:  The original plan was the public option.  Those in need of health insurance could buy into the very same policy afforded to congress.  Unfortunately, that wouldn't pass the House, so now we are left with the mandate coined by republicans in the 90s and even implemented by your very own 2012 presidential nominee.

You forgot to mention to Gumby that there is no such thing as "[name] cowh healthcare".....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/8/2013, 7:51 pm

boards of FL wrote:One more time for those slow to comprehend:  The original plan was the public option.  Those in need of health insurance could buy into the very same policy afforded to congress.  Unfortunately, that wouldn't pass the House, so now we are left with the mandate coined by republicans in the 90s and even implemented by your very own 2012 presidential nominee.

Spin and deflect.....

More laws made up as "do as I say and not as I do". Congress needs to have the same healthcare as what they are mandating for everyone else.

5  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/8/2013, 8:19 pm

knothead

knothead

newswatcher wrote:from [name] cowh healthcare and will keep their premium coverage...the same Congress doesn't want this but has decided that it's good enough for everyone else...Need to publish ALL those that supported and voted for this horrible law and then negotiated to not participate in what they passed...All that did should be voted out in2014 and forced to participate in [name] cowh healthcare for their retirements....  Article from Reuters...

Really? Correction to your post for the sake of facts . . . .

6  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 8:23 am

Don't need a history lesson and condencending crap especially from you and your defense of this horrible legislation...Congress and their staffs have been whining about having to go under [name] cowh healthcare for months...they say that forcing an increase onto their staffs will make cause financial hardships further added that it will make it more difficult to hire staffs in the future....just apply the last portion to the business world and their difficulties in expanding or hiring...If this is not good for Congress and their staffs and they want no part of the increases then WHY is it acceptable to think it's ok for anyone else?...Those that supported this bill...voted for this bill...and don't want the consequences of this bill should be voted out of office in 2014...no matter party affiliations...

7  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 11:15 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Spin and deflect.....

More laws made up as "do as I say and not as I do". Congress needs to have the same healthcare as what they are mandating for everyone else.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_health_insurance_option

It's as if you all have your eyes closed, hands over ears, and are spouting "I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you".

8  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 11:20 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm reminded now of why I took a break from the Politics section. It's like arguing the plot of a book with someone who can't read.

9  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 11:40 am

boards of FL wrote:I'm reminded now of why I took a break from the Politics section.  It's like arguing the plot of a book with someone who can't read.
There is nothing funnier than an unqualified narcissist.

Congress gets waiver..... Sht-a-better-answer-48412974002

10  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 2:43 pm

boards of FL wrote:I'm reminded now of why I took a break from the Politics section.  It's like arguing the plot of a book with someone who can't read.
Take a longer break....somewhere along the line you've bought into those that said you were smart...you're just wrong on this issue and really didn't expect you'd be able to defend/discuss...

11  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 2:44 pm

nochain wrote:
There is nothing funnier than an unqualified narcissist.

Congress gets waiver..... Sht-a-better-answer-48412974002
With apologies to the cat when compared with 'boards'....

12  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 2:46 pm

Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4656273972396221&pid=1

Boards has a habit of dropping out of any discussion the two of us are having.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Cool 

13  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 3:14 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4656273972396221&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

Cool 
Give me an example.

14  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 3:23 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Cool 
Give me an example.

Okey dokey! Let's talk about some of those pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issues you refuse to discuss.

Which one shall we start with...

Amnesty for illegal foreign nationals?

Gun control?

Obamacare?

Marriage rights for mature willing companions?

Something else?????

You choose...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

15  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 3:41 pm

Congress gets waiver..... Stupid-liberals-meshichistim

16  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 3:44 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:Okey dokey! Let's talk about some of those pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issues you refuse to discuss.

Hmmm.  I checked your first example and here is what I found:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t8055p15-amnesty-another-form-of-discimination?highlight=Amnesty+for+illegal+foreign+nationals

Now, Damaged Eagle, in your mind is this an example of me running away from some amazing point you felt you made?  Do you really consider this as some sort of trophy in your world?

I'll need links for the rest. though I suspect what I will find is you making an idiotic comment and then me pointing that out.

17  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:06 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Okey dokey! Let's talk about some of those pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issues you refuse to discuss.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t8055p15-amnesty-another-form-of-discimination?highlight=Amnesty+for+illegal+foreign+nationals

Now, Damaged Eagle, in your mind is this an example of me running away from some amazing point you felt you made?  Do you really consider this as some sort of trophy in your world?

I'll need links for the rest. though I suspect what I will find is you making an idiotic comment and then me pointing that out.

Why yes I do!

We should just refund the tax payer like myself instead of building a border fence, funding a border patrol, funding a useless immigration agency, etc... since our sovereignty doesn't seem to matter to the illegals or you anyway.

Why should I support spending money on all those conservative issues that you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals will kick to the side the first chance you get?

Besides I have extended family in countries other than the Hispanic nations to the south that want to come here.

Why should my extended family be forced to jump through hoops if the group you want to grant special privileges to doesn't have too?

If you're going to deny my extended family the privilege to come here freely and take up residence as a full fledged citizen(s) of this country while you grant your special privileges to a specific minority group who came here illegally then you're nothing more than a bigot and racist.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

if you can't find any other discussions about these pressing liberal social issues then just start a new discussion about it and state the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal reason you support it, I'll jump in when the time is right.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/9/2013, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

18  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:10 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Uh.....ok?

19  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:14 pm

boards of FL wrote:Uh.....ok?
  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4678311402996224&pid=1

That the best answer you have?

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2QbDlvgHw8

Very Happy 

20  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:23 pm

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

The idiotic comment is the amazing point in Spreading Eagle's mind.

He considers it thinking outside the box, and I suppose in a way it is, but that certainly doesn't make it any less idiotic.

Spreading Eagle's posts are why the good Lord saw fit to bless my mouse with a scroll wheel.

Thank you, Jesus.

21  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:25 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4678311402996224&pid=1

*****ROFLMAO*****

Very Happy 
I'm not seeing anything to answer, exactly. You said I frequently run away from exchanges with you. I asked you for an example. You made vague reference to several conversations but provided no links. I pointed out that the only conversation that you mentioned that I could find is hardly an example of me running away from some amazing point. Now you're posting some random post, perhaps taken from some other thread?

What is it that I'm supposed to answer again?

22  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:29 pm

Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The idiotic comment is the amazing point in Spreading Eagle's mind.

He considers it thinking outside the box, and I suppose in a way it is, but that certainly doesn't make it any less idiotic.

Spreading Eagle's posts are why the good Lord saw fit to bless my mouse with a scroll wheel.

Thank you, Jesus.
  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4942224245195136&pid=1

I see... It doesn't matter who's point of view it is if it doesn't agree with yours then it's not worth considering.

How's that tyranny working for you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Smile

23  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 4:34 pm

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:
I see... It doesn't matter who's point of view it is if it doesn't agree with yours then it's not worth considering.
No, just yours.

Very Happy 

24  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 6:35 pm

Sal wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
No, just yours.

Very Happy 
  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4953764813932542&pid=1

It should be interesting if you're only going to disagree with me from now on.

How long is that going to last?

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Very Happy 

25  Congress gets waiver..... Empty Re: Congress gets waiver..... 8/9/2013, 6:44 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****ROFLMAO*****

Very Happy 
I'm not seeing anything to answer, exactly.  You said I frequently run away from exchanges with you.  I asked you for an example.  You made vague reference to several conversations but provided no links.  I pointed out that the only conversation that you mentioned that I could find is hardly an example of me running away from some amazing point.  Now you're posting some random post, perhaps taken from some other thread?

What is it that I'm supposed to answer again?  
  Congress gets waiver..... Th?id=H.4533124319085712&pid=1

I never promised you any links to past discussions.

I made it clear that if you want to discuss some social issue then let's talk about them.

Go ahead and start a discussion on your favorite one and give us your talking points on why people should support your stance.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRLhHE--BxU

Very Happy 

Otherwise all I'm seeing is you attempting to run away from the issue again like you're attempting to do now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum