Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm putting this link in the book section...

http://worldtracker.org/media/library/Truth/The%20Iron%20Triangle%20-%20Inside%20the%20Secret%20World%20of%20the%20Carlyle%20Group.pdf

I suggest you read about the Carlyle Group.

so cute really.

anytime the heat gets turned up on Obama and you've run out of smoke and mirrors to cover for him. you just set a bush on fire LOLOLOLOLol

its become so predictable.: roll: 

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:And your point is what exactly? There have always been radical extremists and always will be but thanks for the history refresher!
I always have to don hipwaders when I wade through the BS that Markle posts. His "fatal Islamic attacks" theme always seems to artfully dodge the FACT that over 3,000 Americans died in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon while George W Bush was doing this:

Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue - Page 2 Bush-r10
For ten minutes while he organized his thoughts and made a respectable exit.  In fact, President George Walker Bush is so dumb that he graduated from Harvard and became a jet fighter pilot.  Something only very bright people can accomplish.

Where was President Barack Hussein Obama during the attack on Benghazi?  It has been ELEVEN MONTHS and we do not know where he was nor have we spoken to witnesses who where in Benghazi.  Now we learn that it was also a gun running operation.  Then we have the IRS Scandal, getting bigger.  Along with the Fast and Furious Scandal, the NSA Scandal and we only don't have more because Congress is on vacation and President Obama is on Martha's Vineyard.

Does it make you feel better calling others dumb because you know your own positions and posts are so...weak?

Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue - Page 2 Obama-show-and-tell

I wonder why they left the White House Teleprompters out of the book?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:And your point is what exactly? There have always been radical extremists and always will be but thanks for the history refresher!
I always have to don hipwaders when I wade through the BS that Markle posts. His "fatal Islamic attacks" theme always seems to artfully dodge the FACT that over 3,000 Americans died in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon while George W Bush was doing this:

Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue - Page 2 Bush-r10
For ten minutes while he organized his thoughts and made a respectable exit.  In fact, President George Walker Bush is so dumb that he graduated from Harvard and became a jet fighter pilot.  Something only very bright people can accomplish.Where was President Barack Hussein Obama during the attack on Benghazi?  It has been ELEVEN MONTHS and we do not know where he was nor have we spoken to witnesses who where in Benghazi.  Now we learn that it was also a gun running operation.  Then we have the IRS Scandal, getting bigger.  Along with the Fast and Furious Scandal, the NSA Scandal and we only don't have more because Congress is on vacation and President Obama is on Martha's Vineyard.

Does it make you feel better calling others dumb because you know your own positions and posts are so...weak?

Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue - Page 2 Obama-show-and-tell

I wonder why they left the White House Teleprompters out of the book?
Obama’s entire meme of having put “core al-Qaeda” on the “path to defeat” is untrue - Page 2 Laughi10

It is always fun to deconstruct Markle's arguments.... The FACT is, George W. Bush was probably very lucky the Texas ANG grounded him for cause in 1972 (for failing to take his annual flight physical, as ordered by his superiors). It probably saved him from having an accident in one of those old F-102 jets.

Funny, when I was a junior officer, no one EVER had to remind or order me to take my annual flight physical, as required during my birth month. I was responsible enough to do it on my own.

Regardless of how many "fatal Islamic attacks" occured in the past on the watch of Democratic presidents, none will EVER top the number of Americans killed on the watch of George W. Bush. He OWNS that day!
Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum