Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama just led us down the path of irrelevance and downfall

+4
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=191966

It's why you can't find anything about US in Revelations

Sal

Sal

You are one sick, twisted, and treasonous puppy, PeeDawg.

Seek out a mental health professional immediately.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We should NEVER allow one party's (speaking of radical Christian evangelicals) religious dogma to ignite a war that could become quickly escalated. Those people are trying to force the hand of God in their own rash blindness.

".....Red yellow black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world...."

Non-scriptural, but written obviously by believers. I don't think Pace Dog would ever acknowledge that Jesus loves Palestinian, Muslim, and Iranian children equally with Christian and Jewish children.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:You are one sick, twisted, and treasonous puppy, PeeDawg.

Yeah he is! It is no coincidence these far right wing religious nuts all spout the same. They're all like a cult bent on destroying anything that doesn't go along w/ their myths and superstitions. I hear it all the time in this county. It's scary the stuff they say.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Would that include your republican family?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Sal Today at 4:34 pm

----
The only treason being committed it from the left allowing the Iranians to get a nuke or two. You know they are gonna use them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The only treason being committed it from the left allowing the Iranians to get a nuke or two. You know they are gonna use them.

I can see why they might want them, because Israel has a very powerful nuclear arsenal of its own that likely exceeds the size of the arsenals of the lesser declared nuclear powers.

I salute the President for pursing the only sane path, which is the diplomatic one. Iran will not get the bomb, and Bibi will not get what he wants, which is for America to sanction another huge Middle Eastern conflict. A win for the western world at large.

We need the Straits of Hormuz to remain open; not closed by another conflict near the Persian Gulf. We need oil to stay priced reasonably within the affordability of the average American (not $300 per barrel).

Let's hope that Netanyahu loses his re-election bid so a more moderate politician who is willing to address the multitude of issues facing that region takes his place. Bibi is very dangerous to world peace.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:The only treason being committed it from the left allowing the Iranians to get a nuke or two. You know they are gonna use them.

Bibi is very dangerous to world peace.

The real traitor here is John Boehner for trying to undermine the President's negotiations with Iran and for aiding and abetting that hothead kook Netanyahu.

Sal

Sal

We have a choice.

A diplomatic solution, a nuclear armed Iran, or a catastrophic region wide war that could easily spiral into oblivion.

It's not a tough call.

I stand with the President and our European allies.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=191966

It's why you can't find anything about US in Revelations

What the fuck are "revelations" and why should anyone give a shit?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 9:19 pm
KarlRove wrote:

The only treason being committed it from the left allowing the Iranians to get a nuke or two. You know they are gonna use them.

I can see why they might want them, because Israel has a very powerful nuclear arsenal of its own that likely exceeds the size of the arsenals of the lesser declared nuclear powers.

I salute the President for pursing the only sane path, which is the diplomatic one. Iran will not get the bomb, and Bibi will not get what he wants, which is for America to sanction another huge Middle Eastern conflict. A win for the western world at large.

We need the Straits of Hormuz to remain open; not closed by another conflict near the Persian Gulf. We need oil to stay priced reasonably within the affordability of the average American (not $300 per barrel).

Let's hope that Netanyahu loses his re-election bid so a more moderate politician who is willing to address the multitude of issues facing that region takes his place. Bibi is very dangerous to world peace.
----
Iran WILL get the bomb, just years after Obama signs the deal to give it to them. That was reported this week.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:46 pm
We should NEVER allow one party's (speaking of radical Christian evangelicals) religious dogma to ignite a war that could become quickly escalated. Those people are trying to force the hand of God in their own rash blindness.

".....Red yellow black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world...."

Non-scriptural, but written obviously by believers. I don't think Pace Dog would ever acknowledge that Jesus loves Palestinian, Muslim, and Iranian children equally with Christian and Jewish children.
-----
He does love them all, but even with
The flood of Noah's time, God has his limits of patience.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:46 pm

-----
He does love them all, but even with
The flood of Noah's time, God has his limits of patience.

No doubt if there's another flood, you'll be aboard the ark with the other baboons.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Iran WILL get the bomb, just years after Obama signs the deal to give it to them. That was reported this week.

And I bet dollars to donuts if Israel had not first lied and become the worlds only undeclared nuclear power, Iran would not seek them.

Nixon's great mistake back in 1969 was to legitimize the illicit Israeli arsenal (...you can have it; just don't tell anyone about it...) instead of telling Mrs. Meir to disarm and sign the NNPT or get no further aid from the American taxpayer.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:We have a choice.

A diplomatic solution, a nuclear armed Iran, or a catastrophic region wide war that could easily spiral into oblivion.

It's not a tough call.

If Iran gets the bomb it guarantees a war.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Would that include your republican family?

My republican family are not far right wing religious nuts. They vote republican but they moderates. They are not religious at all so the answer would be NO!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:If Iran gets the bomb it guarantees a war.

No doubt; however, "IF" means they do not have it now. Nations which declare war against existential threats to their interests do not belong within the list of civilized countries. The Nazis tried it, and look where it took them.

Israel has been trying to goad the United States into backing an attack on Iran for the last 10 years. Republicans have been their cheerleaders ever since Obama assumed office. Thank God the Republicans lost in 2008 and 2012, and if their candidate in 2016 leads his/her campaign with heavy anti-Iran rhetoric, I hope he/she loses, too. The last thing we need is another war in the Middle East.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Yeah he is! It is no coincidence these far right wing religious nuts all spout the same. They're all like a cult bent on destroying anything that doesn't go along w/ their myths and superstitions. I hear it all the time in this county. It's scary the stuff they say.

Interesting, you believe that Iran's ultimate goal of building a nuclear weapon along with a system to deliver it all over Europe is a myth and superstition.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Interesting, you believe that Iran's ultimate goal of building a nuclear weapon along with a system to deliver it all over Europe is a myth and superstition.

Let's see ... Russia, France, England, Pakistan, Korea, India and Israel have nuclear weapons and have never used them, namely because such use would result is massive nuclear retaliation. Why should Iran break the mold? India has threatened Pakistan with nuclear attack and vice versa. Why should we regard Iran as suicidal? We're all ears.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Interesting, you believe that Iran's ultimate goal of building a nuclear weapon along with a system to deliver it all over Europe is a myth and superstition.

Myth and superstition? All you need to do is read what semi-intelligent poster Markle wrote above. Where has Iran threatened to attack Europe?

Israel, on the other hand has the capability to attack countries very far away from it with its Jericho III IRBM. When has Norway ever threatened Israel, and why do they need a missile which can reach 3,000 kilometers?

Talk about lies, myths and superstitions---Markle is full of them!

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Interesting, you believe that Iran's ultimate goal of building a nuclear weapon along with a system to deliver it all over Europe is a myth and superstition.

Myth and superstition? All you need to do is read what semi-intelligent poster Markle wrote above. Where has Iran threatened to attack Europe?

Israel, on the other hand has the capability to attack countries very far away from it with its Jericho III IRBM. When has Norway ever threatened Israel, and why do they need a missile which can reach 3,000 kilometers?

Talk about lies, myths and superstitions---Markle is full of them!

The only middle eastern nation threatening and telling the world it will wipe them off the map is IRAN telling that to ISRAEL. It is highly documented.

Why does Iran have missiles with the same range Z?

Iran CAN reach ALL of Western Europe with the ICBM tech is has right now.

http://fas.org/nuke/guide/iran/missile/shahab-6.htm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Would that include your republican family?

My republican family are not far right wing religious nuts. They vote republican but they moderates. They are not religious at all so the answer would be NO!

It's refreshing to know you don't classify all republicans into one group.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Sal wrote:We have a choice.

It's not a tough call.

If Bibi bombs Iran, it guarantees a war.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 12:09 am
Markle wrote:

Vikingwoman wrote:

Sal wrote:

Let's see ... Russia, France, England, Pakistan, Korea, India and Israel have nuclear weapons and have never used them, namely because such use would result is massive nuclear retaliation. Why should Iran break the mold? India has threatened Pakistan with nuclear attack and vice versa. Why should we regard Iran as suicidal? We're all ears.
----
Uh,
Becsuse Iran said it would.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 10:28 am
KarlRove wrote:

Sal wrote:

We have a choice.

It's not a tough call.

If Bibi bombs Iran, it guarantees a war.
----
Inevitable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum