Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas CPS murders little girl

+2
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/alexandria-hill-2-dies-after-being-placed-abusive-foster-homes-video

The 2-year-old child was then placed in an abusive foster home by a private agency contracted by Child Protective Services.

“She would come to visitation with bruises on her, and mold and mildew in her bag," Hill told KVUE-TV (video below). "It got to a point where I actually told CPS that they would have to have me arrested because I wouldn't let her go back."

Alexandria was placed in a second foster home with Sherill Small in Rockdale, Texas, seven months ago.

It would be her last home.

The toddler was rushed to a hospital last Monday night with severe head injuries. Alexandria was later flown to Scott and White Children’s Emergency Hospital in Temple, Texas.

“They wouldn't tell me what condition she was in or what was wrong or what had happened," Hill said. "The only thing they would tell me is I needed to be there. When I got there, I found out that Alex was in a coma."

Last Wednesday night, Alexandria was taken off life support and died.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jesus H Christ on a crutch.....I can t stand it. When is CPS going to realize being a foster parent is a business. Too many lazy-ass people who do not want to work sign up to be "foster parents".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My daughter used to work at Capt Ds many moons ago. There was a Foster Family came in there often. The fat Daddy and Mommy got the full meal and the kids got hush puppies and water.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My daughter used to work at Capt Ds many moons ago. There was a Foster Family came in there often. The fat Daddy and Mommy got the full meal and the kids got hush puppies and water.

I turned a man and woman in a couple of weeks ago. They live in a $200,000 dollar house...both husband and wife quit their jobs and took in 4 teen foster kids along with their 2 kids. The parents party on the beach while the kids roam the street.

They stopped garbage service and kept the garbage in open containers on the driveway and in the back yard...The dogs were under fed and barked all day and night......when you see warning signs like this it is a clear indication other problems exist.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If we spayed and neutered everyone making less than $40,000.00 a year, we wouldn't need CPS.

Why do I have to think of everything?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If we spayed and neutered everyone making less than $40,000.00 a year, we wouldn't need CPS.

Look, imbecile. How much money you make is not an indication of how responsible you are...period.

I have a friend who entrusted his son, a financial adviser, with his mother's estate. The son immediately converted everything to cash and took grandma's money. My friend had to have his son arrested.

Another instance: My daughter, when she was about 10 years old, went to stay with twin girls in her class in a very nice subdivision. The parents went upstairs and left the kids in the pool UNSUPERVISED. The next morning, they fed the kids FRUIT LOOPS. I'd say the parents are "fruit loops", and the bratty kids only invited my daughter to their house to torment her. (I knew the parents from PTA and the scout troop; I had no idea they were so neglectful).

Another one: A neighbor whose kids were a little younger than mine were visiting him under a custody arrangement. I can see why he didn't have custody because he was a raging alcoholic who liked to get behind the wheel when he was smashed. He was also a close relative of Barbara Bush. I did allow his daughter to spend the night in a tent outside, and she started a fire in an old bbq. I WAS paying attention. I guarantee you that spoiled little rich kid (him, not his daughter) never even cleaned his dishes. Sickening. Wealth doesn't mean S***; sometimes it means the opposite.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:My daughter used to work at Capt Ds many moons ago. There was a Foster Family came in there often. The fat Daddy and Mommy got the full meal and the kids got hush puppies and water.

I turned a man and woman in a couple of weeks ago. They live in a $200,000 dollar house...both husband and wife quit their jobs and took in 4 teen foster kids along with their 2 kids. The parents party on the beach while the kids roam the street.

They stopped garbage service and kept the garbage in open containers on the driveway and in the back yard...The dogs were under fed and barked all day and night......when you see warning signs like this it is a clear indication other problems exist.

Good. I would have done the same.

Floridatexan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If we spayed and neutered everyone making less than $40,000.00 a year, we wouldn't need CPS.

Look, imbecile.  How much money you make is not an indication of how responsible you are...period.  

I have a friend who entrusted his son, a financial adviser, with his mother's estate.  The son immediately converted everything to cash and took grandma's money.  My friend had to have his son arrested.

Another instance:  My daughter, when she was about 10 years old, went to stay with twin girls in her class in a very nice subdivision.  The parents went upstairs and left the kids in the pool UNSUPERVISED.  The next morning, they fed the kids FRUIT LOOPS.  I'd say the parents are "fruit loops", and the bratty kids only invited my daughter to their house to torment her.  (I knew the parents from PTA and the scout troop; I had no idea they were so neglectful).  

Another one:  A neighbor whose kids were a little younger than mine were visiting him under a custody arrangement.  I can see why he didn't have custody because he was a raging alcoholic who liked to get behind the wheel when he was smashed.  He was also a close relative of Barbara Bush.  I did allow his daughter to spend the night in a tent outside, and she started a fire in an old bbq.  I WAS paying attention.  I guarantee you that spoiled little rich kid (him, not his daughter) never even cleaned his dishes.  Sickening.  Wealth doesn't mean S***; sometimes it means the opposite.

I wouldn't say feeding kids froot loops is neglectful. That's the only thing my son would eat for breakfast at that age.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

Look, imbecile.  How much money you make is not an indication of how responsible you are...period.  

I have a friend who entrusted his son, a financial adviser, with his mother's estate.  The son immediately converted everything to cash and took grandma's money.  My friend had to have his son arrested.

Another instance:  My daughter, when she was about 10 years old, went to stay with twin girls in her class in a very nice subdivision.  The parents went upstairs and left the kids in the pool UNSUPERVISED.  The next morning, they fed the kids FRUIT LOOPS.  I'd say the parents are "fruit loops", and the bratty kids only invited my daughter to their house to torment her.  (I knew the parents from PTA and the scout troop; I had no idea they were so neglectful).  

Another one:  A neighbor whose kids were a little younger than mine were visiting him under a custody arrangement.  I can see why he didn't have custody because he was a raging alcoholic who liked to get behind the wheel when he was smashed.  He was also a close relative of Barbara Bush.  I did allow his daughter to spend the night in a tent outside, and she started a fire in an old bbq.  I WAS paying attention.  I guarantee you that spoiled little rich kid (him, not his daughter) never even cleaned his dishes.  Sickening.  Wealth doesn't mean S***; sometimes it means the opposite.

Leaving kids at the pool unsupervised is very dangerous.
But Fruit Loops...there are healthier foods but I wouldn't get upset about that during a sleepover. My kids liked their junk food when they had sleepovers at the house. I guess I was a bad parent. What would be an acceptable breakfast to you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I wouldn't say feeding kids froot loops is neglectful. That's the only thing my son would eat for breakfast at that age.

What part of "unsupervised in the pool" did you miss?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I can't talk about this thread. I get too mad and start screaming.

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What part of "unsupervised in the pool" did you miss?

I didn't miss that at all nor disagreed w/ it. I spoke to the froot loops which you seem to insinuate was neglectful.

Sal

Sal

Fruit Loops are not food. 

Sal wrote:Fruit Loops are not food. 

Really? So cereal is not food now? LOL!

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:Fruit Loops are not food. 

Really? So cereal is not food now? LOL!

Look at the ingredients of Fruit Loops. 

That ain't food. 

I wouldn't feed that shit to my dog. 

Regardless of how healthy it is, it's still food. That same could be said collards choked in bacon grease and fried corn bread.Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

Edible ...

... but, not food. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum