Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ...

+6
Joanimaroni
Sal
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 12:23 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

A friend driving down from Franklin Tennessee saw this sign somewhere in Alabama.

I wonder what kind of rifle Jesus carries?

Wordslinger wrote:A friend driving down from Franklin Tennessee saw this sign somewhere in Alabama.

I wonder what kind of rifle Jesus carries?

If we had the abilities of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't need to carry a rifle either.

2seaoat

If we had the abilities of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't need to carry a rifle either.

I will pass on the crucification, and will keep my shotgun and rifles.

2seaoat wrote:If we had the abilities of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't need to carry a rifle either.

Wow, pretty arrogant for a guy who says he is terminally ill. Christ didn't have to die for our sins, but he did so willingly. For you and me. Hopefully you can get right with him before you no longer have that option.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:If we had the abilities of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't need to carry a rifle either.

Wow, pretty arrogant for a guy who says he is terminally ill. Christ didn't have to die for our sins, but he did so willingly. For you and me. Hopefully you can get right with him before you no longer have that option.

How do mention the name of Christ and yet espouse the hateful ways of the Zionist Neocons. You are no one to judge.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

How do mention the name of Christ and yet espouse the hateful ways of the Zionist Neocons. You are no one to judge.  

Won't be judged by you and the only one judging will be Christ. I'm just telling him like it is...

Zionist Neocon? LOL ...been at Infowars too long I see.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Won't be judged by you and the only one judging will be Christ. I'm just telling him like it is...

You misjudged seaoat so how much have you misjudged other things ?

16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who died and made you god?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Judging me are ya?
LOL

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who died and made you god?

God?

Just repeating his own words.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Judging me are ya?
LOL

Naw but if the sandals fit wear em.

I like sandals Smile

13Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:27 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What if you simply don't believe in omnipotent creature? I don't reject Jesus or his Dad, I simply don't believe they're real. A strident Baptist tells me I should pretend to believe in God, as though he wouldn't know the difference. Maybe he's right ...

Honestly, I doubt that so-called "believers" like you can fathom that there are other rational, balanced and good people who think that the God-concept is totally bizarre and unreal. If he it exists, the god of your Christian bible strikes people like me as a selfish, arrogant, cruel and vindictive bastard. And "good" Christians, like "good" fundamentalist Muslims, frighten hell out of me!

14Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:29 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Scuse me, but does "getting right" with Jesus mean kissing his ass?

15Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:32 pm

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:strikes people like me as a selfish, arrogant, cruel and vindictive bastard.

Oh, he was, until like many of us, he had a kid and had to grow up. 

16Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:42 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Still hanging on to those fairy tales and superstitions,huh? Christ failed in his mission,didn't he? There is still sin in the world or didn't you notice?

17Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:43 pm

Nope, far from failing. He lives. Sin is still in the world yes because of Satan.

18Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/7/2013, 11:46 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nope, far from failing. He lives. Sin is still in the world yes because of Satan.

Why didn't he just get rid of Satan then? Seems like he wasted his time going through all that.LOL!

19Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:02 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nope, far from failing. He lives. Sin is still in the world yes because of Satan.

Why didn't he just get rid of Satan then? Seems like he wasted his time going through all that.LOL!

Read Revelations, his time is nigh.

20Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:07 am

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Revelations ...

pfffftt ...

... even Catholics know that's some bullshit. 

21Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:12 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Right. I think they should just wait another 400 years and then write some more fairy tales as to why the devil is still here so morons like you will have something to pray about.

22Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:14 am

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Revelations ...

pfffftt ...

... even Catholics know that's some bullshit. 

Not Catholic.

23Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:14 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Right. I think they should just wait another 400 years and then write some more fairy tales as to why the devil is still here so morons like you will have something to pray about.

Yep. Moron for Christ. No problem. He loves you too

24Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Empty Re: Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... 8/8/2013, 12:40 am

So does my dog although I have more faith he exists.

Jesus is Lord We buy Guns ... Th?id=H.4755603657197051&pid=1

The supposedly enlightened progressive liberals believe that science will answer all the questions and yet that same science is nothing more than a faith in which they think that things will follow a set pattern in a universe that is constantly changing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky1nY3jlq1M

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum