Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Single payer health care in effect in Montana

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The Es.Co School Board has opened it's own clinic for their employees.

What happens when the clinic is overwhelmed with sick people or an employee is hurt in a car wreck outside of town? Or if on vacation, someone, God forbid, gets a pulmonary embolism in Evergreen, Alabama?

Jesus Einstein! They still have their medical plans. They would go to a hospital wherever they are. The clinics are for minor illnesses and injuries.

So tax payers are paying for a "FREE" clinic AND their medical insurance.  Gee, I just can't figure out why governments are going broke!

It's not free, the premiums are paid to the district and not an insurer.

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:I join PBulldog, 2seaoat, and dreamsgalore in arguing that we get everyone to a doctor on a regular basis, and not to give away free healthcare.

Apparently, Markle, ., and pacedog are arguing AGAINST getting everyone to a doctor on a regular basis, and they are arguing TO keep giving away free healthcare.

Hard to tell who are the lefties and who are the righties!!!!
Until one reads the content of the post.....

To top it off they are both on highly subsidized health insurance.Twisted Evil 

That's true. Something we cannot afford and Progressives think we should have for everyone.

But what the heck, we're only $17 TRILLION in debt plus our unfunded liabilities. Our kids won't mind paying off our debt.

28Single payer health care in effect in Montana - Page 2 Empty Money is not everything 8/14/2013, 5:36 am

Markle wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:I join PBulldog, 2seaoat, and dreamsgalore in arguing that we get everyone to a doctor on a regular basis, and not to give away free healthcare.

Apparently, Markle, ., and pacedog are arguing AGAINST getting everyone to a doctor on a regular basis, and they are arguing TO keep giving away free healthcare.

That's true.  Something we cannot afford and Progressives think we should have for everyone.

But what the heck, we're only $17 TRILLION in debt plus our unfunded liabilities.  Our kids won't mind paying off our debt.
Is it possible to put a price tag on the health of a nation??
As you know, the PPACA will save over a trillion dollars in the second decade alone in reduced costs. Not to mention the lower premiums that will save Americans more money. As you also know, health insurance premiums are falling in states that have set up the insurance exchanges such as CA, OR, and NY.

Your sudden concern for the nation's debt is compelling, and telling. You were nowhere to be found when Dick and Dubya were running two wars without including them in the national budget.
But when the black guy was elected,
"OH NO!!! NOW THAT THERE IS A BLACK PRESIDENT, DEBT IS BAD!!!
LOL Truly comical.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This post was made by CarlSagan who is currently on your ignore list.

Banned poster.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

That's true.  Something we cannot afford and Progressives think we should have for everyone.

But what the heck, we're only $17 TRILLION in debt plus our unfunded liabilities.  Our kids won't mind paying off our debt.
As you know, the PPACA will save over a trillion dollars in the second decade alone in reduced costs. Not to mention the lower premiums that will save Americans more money.  As you also know, health insurance premiums are falling in states that have set up the insurance exchanges such as CA, OR, and NY.

Your sudden concern for the nation's debt is compelling, and telling.  You were nowhere to be found when Dick and Dubya were running two wars without including them in the national budget.
LOL Truly comical.
True, they were not included in the budget, but they were included in the DEBT. What was the DEBT the year Vice President Dick Cheney made that statement? How much was it when President George Walker Bush left office and what is it today?

Yes, just look at other nations and there IS a price tag on health care and what you EXPECT is not what is coming.

As you know too, ObamaCare is already costing A TRILLION DOLLARS MORE than was falsely sold to us.

ObamaCare increases in insurance.
Single payer health care in effect in Montana - Page 2 Obamacare-premiums-rise-620xa

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/06/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/index.html

Single payer health care in effect in Montana - Page 2 Bfe8619c-1805-4fa3-b65d-6a650a37217e

[quote="Markle"]
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

Twisted Evil 

As you know, the PPACA will save over a trillion dollars in the second decade alone in reduced costs. Not to mention the lower premiums that will save Americans more money.  As you also know, health insurance premiums are falling in states that have set up the insurance exchanges such as CA, OR, and NY.

Your sudden concern for the nation's debt is compelling, and telling.  You were nowhere to be found when Dick and Dubya were running two wars without including them in the national budget.
LOL Truly comical.
True, they were not included in the budget, but they were included in the DEBT.  What was the DEBT the year Vice President Dick Cheney made that statement?  How much was it when President George Walker Bush left office and what is it today?

Yes, just look at other nations and there IS a price tag on health care and what you EXPECT is not what is coming.

As you know but refuse to acknowledge, health insurance rates are already going down in states that have set up the insurance exchanges.
What part of that do you not understand?? I read the news: I am not making it up, unlike the way you make up all kinds of crap to scare old people. You should be soooo proud.
So, what I expect is not coming.....are you a soothsayer??
And what you expect is coming--yea, right.
Hmmmm, I seem to remember all the frighty rightie predictions you had about what would happen if Obama was re-elected, and none of them came true. So based on your past failures, your predictions are not valid.
So sorry.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

Twisted Evil 

LOL Truly comical.
True, they were not included in the budget, but they were included in the DEBT.  What was the DEBT the year Vice President Dick Cheney made that statement?  How much was it when President George Walker Bush left office and what is it today?

As you know but refuse to acknowledge, health insurance rates are already going down in states that have set up the insurance exchanges.
What part of that do you not understand??  I read the news: I am not making it up, unlike the way you make up all kinds of crap to scare old people. You should be soooo proud.  
So, what I expect is not coming.....are you a soothsayer??
And what you expect is coming--yea, right.
Hmmmm, I seem to remember all the frighty rightie predictions you had about what would happen if Obama was re-elected, and none of them came true. So based on your past failures, your predictions are not valid.
So sorry.
You seem to be afraid to or incapable of answering simple questions. I'll ask again and show you the FACTS again.

True, they were not included in the budget, but they were included in the DEBT. What was the DEBT the year Vice President Dick Cheney made that statement? How much was it when President George Walker Bush left office and what is it today?

As you know too, ObamaCare is already costing A TRILLION DOLLARS MORE than was falsely sold to us.

Single payer health care in effect in Montana - Page 2 Obamacare-premiums-rise-620xa

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/06/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/index.html

Single payer health care in effect in Montana - Page 2 Bfe8619c-1805-4fa3-b65d-6a650a37217e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum