Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill, your tripe has been forwarded to the authorities

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So sorry. NOT.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He had no reason to do that to you.....none.

He did nothing to me. It's everyone else. I put the law out for him to read and he scoffed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He did nothing to me. It's everyone else. I put the law out for him to read and he scoffed.

Yeah I hear ERIC Holder did the same thing...scoffed that is.

Holder has a tiny bit more going from him than our local village idiot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bill has his moments of lucidity where he is not that bad but something goes pop and he lets loose on anyone that will respond to him...I hope he gets help someday, his life would be better. We are all a little nuts but Bill has no governor and goes way ballistic unexpectedly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bill has his moments of lucidity where he is not that bad but something goes pop and he lets loose on anyone that will respond to him...I hope he gets help someday, his life would be better. We are all a little nuts but Bill has no governor and goes way ballistic unexpectedly.

He begs for a response....then goes nuts. His accusations are completely false....but 1 or 2 posters choose to believe him. It's now his goal to SABOTAGE the forum because he was banned. Notorious Big......it's him.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"Bill, your tripe has been forwarded to the authorities..."

You sound like this little girl....

Bill, your tripe has been forwarded to the authorities Tattle10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"Bill, your tripe has been forwarded to the authorities..."

You sound like this little girl....

Bill, your tripe has been forwarded to the authorities Tattle10
It's pathetic the way you always defend him and instead you attack others who aren't threatening people and posting obscenities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum