Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boards, are you gonna continue to allow Pacedog to post un_American tripe...?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

He has 2 meltdown threads and a shit pile of personal stalking attacks. Enough is enough. He even tried to stick an Olive Branch up my ass, and I replied, "don't start no shit there won't be no shit."

Really? Why do you allow his abusive behavior over and over and over, and his open defiance of his CIC, our POTUS.

Is his open display of hatred what anything goes really means...? It's abusive and possibly criminal under the USMJ. He doesn't see his actions as being borderline treason, and his CO doesn't know about his violation of the oath he took.

Who let all of this riff-raff into the room....?...Pink

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:He has 2 meltdown threads and a shit pile of personal stalking attacks. Enough is enough. He even tried to stick an Olive Branch up my ass, and I replied, "don't start no shit there won't be no shit."

Really? Why do you allow his abusive behavior over and over and over, and his open defiance of his CIC, our POTUS.

Is his open display of hatred what anything goes really means...? It's abusive and possibly criminal under the USMJ. He doesn't see his actions as being borderline treason, and his CO doesn't know about his violation of the oath he took.

and you assume because it is posted on the internet....that he falls under the mandate of the USMJ. You don't even know who he is.

Hmmm. So you're calling pacepup a liar. I guess I'm a little more trusting.

Do you think he also lies about the teacher gig...? For shame.

And, oh yeah....this thread is a parody of his trying to get me banned...........again.

If he isn't subject to the UCMJ, then he's not a troop, right...? I guess it was lost on you when he scaled back on the hooo-rah after I pointed out that he was running his mouth way too much for someone who could possibly face charges of insubordination, if his CO was to read his posts.

Then he went hoopy shit following me all over the board and calling me a bully, whining I should be banned because HE had verbal diarrhea and posted some things he should not have even verbalized.

His pathology is it's own reward.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:Hmmm. So you're calling pacepup a liar. I guess I'm a little more trusting.

And, oh yeah....this thread is a parody of his trying to get me banned...........again.

If he isn't subject to the UCMJ, then he's not a troop, right...? I guess it was lost on you when he scaled back on the hooo-rah after I pointed out that he was running his mouth way too much for someone who could possibly face charges of insubordination, if his CO was to read his posts.

Then he went hoopy shit following me all over the board and calling me a bully, whining I should be banned because HE had verbal diarrhea and posted some things he should not have even verbalized.

So let me get this straight....you threaten him and then wonder why he called you a bully. Hmmm....does his CO know him as Pacedog and does his CO post on this forum?

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Hmmm. So you're calling pacepup a liar. I guess I'm a little more trusting.

So let me get this straight....you threaten him and then wonder why he called you a bully. Hmmm....does his CO know him as Pacedog and does his CO post on this forum?

Awesome. If it's illegal and nobody knows you're doing it, it's okay.

Naahhh. It was a promise maroni, posted on the open thread for all to see. Not hidden or in a PM...the sunshine. You know...the light that burns your eyes.

And you still hide while you slither through the forum. LOL.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Pacedog posts opinions.
wtm posts hate, lots of namecalling, and cursing.
Mostly insults. Nothing more.

Ghandi wrote:Pacedog posts opinions.
wtm posts hate, lots of namecalling, and cursing.
Mostly insults. Nothing more.
Thanks for pointing out the OBVIOUS that our board troll cannot decipher without it being dropped on him from a meteorite.

W_T_M wrote:He has 2 meltdown threads and a shit pile of personal stalking attacks. Enough is enough. He even tried to stick an Olive Branch up my ass, and I replied, "don't start no shit there won't be no shit."

USMJ?
Hmmmm
United States MONKEY JUSTICE?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

USMJ?
Hmmmm
United States MONKEY JUSTICE?

Mea Culpa.....UCMJ, which you could be experiencing if you keep this shit going.

You really think this "surge" by you is a defensive move...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum