Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would it be ok if the bickering could be kept to this section?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I know that this is important to several of you... so you can have the entire general discussion section... ok?

Hell... take all of the sections... but perhaps one? The politics one is ok w me... but if y'all want to pick ONE for the rest of us... that's ok too... I'm not trying to be difficult. It would simply be nice to carry on discussions without weeding thru your personal biz.

Thank you for your consideration.

2seaoat

I second the motion.

PkrBum wrote:I know that this is important to several of you... so you can have the entire general discussion section... ok?

Hell... take all of the sections... but perhaps one? The politics one is ok w me... but if y'all want to pick ONE for the rest of us... that's ok too... I'm not trying to be difficult. It would simply be nice to carry on discussions without weeding thru your personal biz.

The bickering?

They are still attacking my family. Maybe if you had one you'd understand.

PkrBum wrote:I know that this is important to several of you... so you can have the entire general discussion section... ok?

How about a CALL OUT forum?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

How about a CALL OUT forum?

I think you already started that shit long ago.

How many threads have you started trying to silence me?  You're a disgrace to your uniform and what it represents.  The Bill of Rights is something you use to wipe your filthy stalking ass.
Ignore me and STFU about me.

Last edited by sioux so pseudo on 7/26/2013, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

sioux so pseudo wrote:

The bickering?

They are still attacking my family.  Maybe if you had one you'd understand.

No one was attacking you until you started posting your bullshit today Bill.

STFU by example and maybe we will to.

BP wrote:
sioux so pseudo wrote:

The bickering?

They are still attacking my family.  Maybe if you had one you'd understand.

No one was attacking you until you started posting your bullshit today Bill.

STFU by example and maybe we will to.

Bullshit. It always starts as soon as maroni starts it.  I was posting about gee whiz regular stuff and she started the pissing contest.

Back off dipshit.  Remove my personal info or face up to what you have done.

I removed maroni's pic.  Your turn you pathetic stalker.

Who is WE...? Are you admitting to a conspiracy.

Suh-weet.

Remove my personal info or face up to what you have done.

No! you did not say pretty please.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Some posters are too obsessed with carrying on here the same crap they carried on at the PNJ forum for several years. It is the same players, and not just one individual.

They all probably spent more time in the Principle's office than out on the playground during recess when they were young school kids. Some people never grow up, and old habits die hard, you know....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Some posters are too obsessed with carrying on here the same crap they carried on at the PNJ forum for several years. It is the same players, and not just one individual.

They all probably spent more time in the Principle's office than out on the playground during recess when they were young school kids. Some people never grow up, and old habits die hard, you know....

Principle's? Really and you were trusted to fly helos? Sheesh. How is life as Despicable Me's minion?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Some posters are too obsessed with carrying on here the same crap they carried on at the PNJ forum for several years. It is the same players, and not just one individual.

We discussed this over and over. I would NOT have returned if the unbelievable attacks from BP/GBB/maroni using my family to try an silence me had simply been removed. Didn't happen. In fact, it escalated for days.

Face it brother. They do not want me to leave 'cause if they did, they'd STFU stop attacking my family, and leave me the hell alone.

The brazen thumbing of their collective proboscis has crossed a line that should never have been breached. BP threatened me and my wife earlier that we should lock our doors and windows because he knows where we live.

And the head in the sand jerk-offs on this forum think that's okie freakin dokie. They'll continue to suck up to the cabal. Wouldn't want to actually show they have a moral compass, right?

Bunch of fucking vultures.

I'll cancel this account and see if that personal family stuff goes away. Want to make a bet on what will happen?

Guest wrote:

We discussed this over and over.  I would NOT have returned if the unbelievable attacks from BP/GBB/maroni using my family to try an silence me had simply been removed.  Didn't happen.  In fact, it escalated for days.

Face it brother.  They do not want me to leave 'cause if they did, they'd STFU stop attacking my family, and leave me the hell alone.

The brazen thumbing of their collective proboscis has crossed a line that should never have been breached.  BP threatened me and my wife earlier that we should lock our doors and windows because he knows where we live.

And the head in the sand jerk-offs on this forum think that's okie freakin dokie.  They'll continue to suck up to the cabal.  Wouldn't want to actually show they have a moral compass, right?

I'll cancel this account and see if that personal family stuff goes away.  Want to make a bet on what will happen?

Bill come back! You forgot to say pretty please:bball: 

Rejoin. Say pretty please. Then delete your acct.

And I'll consider your humble request:lol!: 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Guest wrote:

We discussed this over and over.  I would NOT have returned if the unbelievable attacks from BP/GBB/maroni using my family to try an silence me had simply been removed.  Didn't happen.  In fact, it escalated for days.

Face it brother.  They do not want me to leave 'cause if they did, they'd STFU stop attacking my family, and leave me the hell alone.

The brazen thumbing of their collective proboscis has crossed a line that should never have been breached.  BP threatened me and my wife earlier that we should lock our doors and windows because he knows where we live.

And the head in the sand jerk-offs on this forum think that's okie freakin dokie.  They'll continue to suck up to the cabal.  Wouldn't want to actually show they have a moral compass, right?

I'll cancel this account and see if that personal family stuff goes away.  Want to make a bet on what will happen?

You are a liar. I didn't attack you while you were gone and actually wasn't supposed to be here at all. Liar. I only replied to your attacks.

Would it be ok if the bickering could be kept to this section? Th?id=H.4907069883549769&pid=1

I call dibs on the Hall Of Shame, which I still want renamed as the Gates Of Hell, so you all keep your bickering out of there and I'll read about it if and when Boards decides it needs to go there.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum