Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

adult section

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1adult section Empty adult section 6/15/2012, 7:13 pm

how about a area where its adults sexy stuff?

2adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/15/2012, 7:20 pm

Pics of a mermaid having sex with a dolphin? It does look like your doing a no no to that dolphin in your avatar.

Oh boy, cant wait.

3adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/15/2012, 7:22 pm

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=naked%20m%20and%20m&tnr=21&vid=4833913273385113&l=30&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D4833913273385113%26id%3D171df856b0dff663348f459f08c5d390%26bid%3DKY8n3mgF5auCUg%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.youtube.com%252fwatch%253fv%253dH0dZera-lKU&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH0dZera-lKU&sigr=11a4f0mlu&newfp=1&tit=M%26M%26%2339%3Bs+Sexy+and+I+know+It+Commercial+%26quot%3BJust+My+Shell%26quot%3B

4adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/15/2012, 7:28 pm

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=naked%20m%20and%20m&tnr=21&vid=4833913273385113&l=30&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D4833913273385113%26id%3D171df856b0dff663348f459f08c5d390%26bid%3DKY8n3mgF5auCUg%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.youtube.com%252fwatch%253fv%253dH0dZera-lKU&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH0dZera-lKU&sigr=11a4f0mlu&newfp=1&tit=M%26M%26%2339%3Bs+Sexy+and+I+know+It+Commercial+%26quot%3BJust+My+Shell%26quot%3B

THIS should be banned from the internet!

5adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/15/2012, 8:01 pm

one thing.. im the dolphin Wink

6adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/18/2012, 7:15 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

chrissy8 wrote:how about a area where its adults sexy stuff?

Why do we need that here? Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/18/2012, 8:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I agree we have absolutely no need for anything such as that.

8adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/20/2012, 10:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

We don't-the woman has a lot of screws loose.

9adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/21/2012, 5:19 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

always got to attack someone.

some people enjoy my sense of humor and some even enjoy my flirts.

we have a fun blast in the live chat here.

I dont expect you to enjoy that though, having laughs doesnt seem to be your thing.

10adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/21/2012, 6:14 pm

wild_thing wrote:

I dont expect you to enjoy that though, having laughs doesnt seem to be your thing.

Why does it have to be adult themed to get someone to laugh? I can laugh very well with no adult themes or profanity.

11adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/21/2012, 6:55 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

Why does it have to be adult themed to get someone to laugh? I can laugh very well with no adult themes or profanity.

not at all. but some people enjoy a flirt or an adult joke.

what the hell are we in here, a bunch of PRUDES?

This isnt the damn NUN forum. where everybody is so stiff< no I take that back, no stiffs here LOLOLOL Laughing

12adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/22/2012, 11:04 am

wild_thing wrote:

This isnt the damn NUN forum. where everybody is so stiff< no I take that back, no stiffs here LOLOLOL Laughing

So those of us that do not care for adult jokes are prudes? I could say that those that like them are perverts. How about that?

13adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/22/2012, 4:03 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

So those of us that do not care for adult jokes are prudes? I could say that those that like them are perverts. How about that?

You cant please everybody. You guys might want to rush to the general forum, there are people using the F word and posting adult pics, we even got people with nic names like buttman and titty man.

its a room full of perverts LOL

14adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/23/2012, 9:17 am

wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

The only people who enjoy your sense of humor are still in middle school. BTW, calling someone a smug bitch is not attacking in your world,is it? LOL!

15adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/23/2012, 9:45 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

The only people who enjoy your sense of humor are still in middle school. BTW, calling someone a smug bitch is not attacking in your world,is it? LOL!

you jump in the pool and the first thing you do is shit in it by calling people trash and low IQ, so dont be surprised when you get shit on you.

you are a smug bitch btw

16adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/23/2012, 8:01 pm

wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

you jump in the pool and the first thing you do is shit in it by calling people trash and low IQ, so dont be surprised when you get shit on you.

you are a smug bitch btw

Whatever,Dilbert. I don't wish to waste my time trading barbs w/ someone who can't write or respond at an average intelligence level.It makes me feel like I'm picking on the disabled.

17adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/23/2012, 8:06 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Whatever,Dilbert. I don't wish to waste my time trading barbs w/ someone who can't write or respond at an average intelligence level.It makes me feel like I'm picking on the disabled.

Now that is funny. lol!

18adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/23/2012, 8:13 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

you are a smug bitch btw

sure. love the whatever comment. you sure do talk about disabled, retarded, low IQ people a lot. Must make you feel somehow more smarter than you really are. I bet your husband is glad you killed him.

19adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/25/2012, 12:39 am

wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
wild_thing wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

you are a smug bitch btw

sure. love the whatever comment. you sure do talk about disabled, retarded, low IQ people a lot. Must make you feel somehow more smarter than you really are. I bet your husband is glad you killed him.

" I bet your husband is glad you killed him" WTH? Please stop proving my point.I'm really an advocate for the disabled.

20adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/26/2012, 1:38 pm

Dcat

Dcat

Well, well. Locations may change, but people stay the same. I see Dreams is still her usual charming (abrasive) self. Here's to PNJ(the remake). Laughing

21adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/29/2012, 11:11 pm

no stress

no stress

Dreams killed her ole man? Very confused

22adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/30/2012, 2:23 pm

[quote="Honey Badger"]Dreams killed her ole man? Very confused[/quote

neko once tracked dreams down to a alabama forum where she was trying to defend herself against killing her husband. apparently she got away with it.

she does seem like the type to kill her husband. heck he probaly killed himself.

23adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/30/2012, 4:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

[quote="chrissy8"]
Honey Badger wrote:Dreams killed her ole man? Very confused[/quote

neko once tracked dreams down to a alabama forum where she was trying to defend herself against killing her husband. apparently she got away with it.

she does seem like the type to kill her husband. heck he probaly killed himself.

Now wait just a minute here. Neko did NO SUCH THING. Another PNJ forum member once posted a link on the PNJ forum to some story about a murder in Alabama and claimed that it was about our PNJ Dreams' husband. BUT THAT WAS NOT ME who posted it. I had nothing at all to do with it. Please get your story straight before you start claiming that Neko did or said something.

24adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/30/2012, 4:30 pm

[quote="Nekochan"]
chrissy8 wrote:

Now wait just a minute here. Neko did NO SUCH THING. Another PNJ forum member once posted a link on the PNJ forum to some story about a murder in Alabama and claimed that it was about our PNJ Dreams' husband. BUT THAT WAS NOT ME who posted it. I had nothing at all to do with it. Please get your story straight before you start claiming that Neko did or said something.

ok maybe it wasnt you. I saw the whole thing and no one could have the same exact nic as hers in a million years cause its just too stupid of a nic.

im sorry neko if it wasnt you. please I beg forgiveness. I'll paint your toenails for you in taupe for repent?

25adult section Empty Re: adult section 6/30/2012, 10:28 pm

[quote="moron with a low IQ"]
Nekochan wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:

ok maybe it wasnt you. I saw the whole thing and no one could have the same exact nic as hers in a million years cause its just too stupid of a nic.

im sorry neko if it wasnt you. please I beg forgiveness. I'll paint your toenails for you in taupe for repent?

And you wonder why you are called an idiot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum