Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For seaoat

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1For seaoat Empty For seaoat 7/20/2013, 12:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For seaoat Fear10

2For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 8:03 am

2seaoat

Little old ladies......it makes complete sense. A nation of scared little old ladies.

3For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 9:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Little old ladies......it makes complete sense.   A nation of scared little old ladies.

Figures you'd talk down our blessed mothers...what a supercilious jerk...of course you will say that was your goal from the gitgo.

4For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 12:15 pm

2seaoat wrote:Little old ladies......it makes complete sense.   A nation of scared little old ladies.

Your own ass is scared now that your 6'5 frame can't defend itself anymore. Why would you think little old ladies feel any different?

5For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 1:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That woman is obviously a racist.   If she wasn't she would just do the right thing and let them kill her without putting up a fight. Doesn't she know her great great great great grandfather had slaves.

6For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 5:39 pm

2seaoat

That woman is obviously a racist. If she wasn't she would just do the right thing and let them kill her without putting up a fight. Doesn't she know her great great great great grandfather had slaves.

Did your grandmother carry three guns in a car?.......my grandmother could have kicked anybody's asz.......she lived her life as one kick asz Baptist Sunday school teacher. My mother took a fire extinguisher and sprayed down a drunk who shot a hole in the ceiling of her business and hit him over the head with the fire extinguisher while other people ran.........we have become a country of weak wussies waiting for government to protect us.....jeez more wimps with guns........grew up with guns my entire life, and never never ever thought about carrying a gun until I became a wimp and was scared enough to consider it.

7For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 5:46 pm

2seaoat

our own ass is scared now that your 6'5 frame can't defend itself anymore. Why would you think little old ladies feel any different?

6'3 and have not got a concealed carry permit........I will consider it when I have become a weak wussy who cannot protect myself anymore...that day is coming. I have had a person half my size rabbit punch me where I did not get up, what makes a person think that a 15 year old cannot put a bullet in my heart before I even thought about a gun.......A society with rampant fear......do not go out and answer the cries for help.......stay safe in your home and peek out the window.....get a gun and become brave and frisky.......and people wonder why this country has gone to hell in a hand basket. Profile young black kids as gangstras.......yep.....the wussification of America is complete.

8For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 5:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

spew your BS to Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone...I am sure they need a good laugh up in heaven..

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson

9For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 5:57 pm

2seaoat

spew your BS to Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone...I am sure they need a good laugh up in heaven..

Yep.....do not know a person in my family who has concealed and carried. They are not Davy or Daniel....they simply do not live their lives scared. The only people I know who conceal and carry fit the George Zimmerman profile, or the grandmas profile. I do know cops who always carry, but they are really never off duty and that is their job. I just think about this absurd idea that if everyone had a gun on their person, we would live in a safer world.......guns are fun shooting at targets, or hunting for food. Guns used for hunting people is a big decision. So if you want to romanticize your need to carry a gun as if you are Davy or Daniel.....go right ahead.....but I am not afraid of a Barrrrr, or a 15 year old kid in a hoodie......you think I am macho and an hombre......no I just have not been wussified such that I am afraid enough to pack.

10For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 5:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.
Daniel Boone

11For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 6:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:spew your BS to Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone...I am sure they need a good laugh up in heaven..

Yep.....do not know a person in my family who has concealed and carried.   They are not Davy or Daniel....they simply do not live their lives scared.   The only people I know who conceal and carry fit the George Zimmerman profile, or the grandmas profile.   I do know cops who always carry, but they are really never off duty and that is their job.   I just think about this absurd idea that if everyone had a gun on their person, we would live in a safer world.......guns are fun shooting at targets, or hunting for food.   Guns used for hunting people  is a big decision.   So if you want to romanticize your need to carry a gun as if you are Davy or Daniel.....go right ahead.....but I am not afraid of a Barrrrr, or a 15 year old kid in a hoodie......you think I am macho and an hombre......no I just have not been wussified such that I am afraid enough to pack.

No you are just a judgmental jerk that makes sweeping pronouncements on people you deem weaker than your big old ass. Hope you get real scared. Buy a big gun and stop shaking or you'll miss.

12For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 6:04 pm

2seaoat

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun

Ah but when the weak of body and weak of mind seek the gun to compensate, their companion is always fear........SEAOAT

13For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 6:13 pm

2seaoat

No you are just a judgmental jerk that makes sweeping pronouncements on people you deem weaker than your big old ass. Hope you get real scared. Buy a big gun and stop shaking or you'll miss.

You have that entirely right......a gangbanger without a weapon is usually a punk......a George Zimmerman with a Gun screams after he initiates a confrontation and puts a bullet in an unarmed teen, and a person who carries a gun outside his job responsibilities is scared. If those sweeping pronouncements do not do the trick, I have more. A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man but one.....your choice. Somebody has to be the jerk, or like the kid who tells the king..........but sir you have no clothes. A gun does not make a man, and all the great stories of how glorious that new set of clothes are.........in the end that gun is simply filling a huge void created by fear.......in the end all you have left is the fear.

14For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 6:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun

Ah but when the weak of body and weak of mind seek the gun to compensate, their companion is always fear........SEAOAT

Fear ...must be a constant companion of YOURS because I am never afraid. Even when I reached out and almost touched that cottonmouth I wasn't afraid, processing a course of action yes but never fear. I have had shells fly over my head big enough to cut my ship in half and as I listen to their woosh woosh woosh I was not scared just processing the best course of action. I have been underwater in caves and been lost at 11:00 at night inside a silted up passage and I wasn't afraid just processing the best course of action....I fear one thing ...God after that the rest of you blood bags are just dancing dirt not worthy of fear. I was chased through a jungle in the Philippines by 4 men with weapons intent on robbing and killing me and I was not afraid...so stop putting your fear on me and everyone else that carries a weapon...sheesh

15For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:36 pm

For seaoat Th?id=H.4796259781837984&pid=1

"Where you have the most armed citizens in America, you have the lowest violent crime rate. Where you have the worst gun control, you have the highest crime rate."
Ted Nugent

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Very Happy 

16For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:37 pm

2seaoat

Fear ...must be a constant companion of YOURS because I am never afraid

Then why do you carry a gun and fear jews, hispanics, and blacks?

17For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:38 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun

Fear ...must be a constant companion of YOURS because I am never afraid. Even when I reached out and almost touched that cottonmouth I wasn't afraid, processing a course of action yes but never fear. I have had shells fly over my head big enough to cut my ship in half and as I listen to their woosh woosh woosh I was not scared just processing the best course of action. I have been underwater in caves and been lost at 11:00 at night inside a silted up passage and I wasn't afraid just processing the best course of action....I fear one thing ...God after that the rest of you blood bags are just dancing dirt not worthy of fear. I was chased through a jungle in the Philippines by 4 men with weapons intent on robbing and killing me and I was not afraid...so stop putting your fear on me and everyone else that carries a weapon...sheesh

thank you sir. seaoat2 is just so fearful and lives his life that way and since he does he thinks he can project that same fear to the rest of us. poor, poor seaoat2, you gotta feel sorry for him.

18For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:42 pm

For seaoat Th?id=H.4692373120550636&pid=1

"Gun control means being able to hit your target. If I have a 'hot button' issue, this is definitely it. Don't even think about taking my guns. My rights are not negotiable, and I am totally unwilling to compromise when it comes to the Second Amendment."
Michael Badnarik

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMvjfBdeiKw

Smile 

19For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Fear ...must be a constant companion of YOURS because I am never afraid

Then why do you carry a gun and fear jews, hispanics, and blacks?

Fear is a really dumbassed oversimplification, to use your word, and a word you use very loosely. I don't fear snakes I respect them and what they can do to me. RESPECT coming from a SANE mind is not fear it is judgement...something you seem to lack by the boatload.

I can honestly say I don't fear any of those things you mentioned there. I make judgements on whether or not they can influence me my family or my country in an adverse way and what factions among them are actually capable of it...that's judgement not fear...

20For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:48 pm

For seaoat Th?id=H.5029961798453328&pid=1

"This battle for 'common-sense' gun control laws pits emotion and passion against logic and reason. All too often in such a contest, logic loses. So, expect more meaningless, if not harmful, 'gun control' legislation. Good news - if you're a crook."
Larry Elder

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo

Smile 

21For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 7:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SING ALONG SEAOAT....

22For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 8:05 pm

2seaoat

SING ALONG SEAOAT....

Sorry, I have had my asz kicked by a little skinny guy, and I saw my country in war after war get our asz handed to us and we had more guns and bigger guns.......the fearful illusion that you and your buddy are going to be John Wayne......I could take both of you out before you ever knew what hit you, and I could be taken down by a grandmother, because in all your fear, you start with the false presumption that the other person will not have a gun, will not know how to shoot it, will have some fear of your gun, and gives a chit about anything. If you actually were not so fearful, or every understand that crime has no rules you would understand a firearm should be in the hand of highly trained professionals when the decision to carry is made. Training.....and then some more training.....and still mistakes are made.....but you and George continue your fear and John Wayne fantasy.....if you have truly had your ass kicked where you were REALLY not sure you were going to live....you would realize how utterly stupid this discussion is with George Zzimmerman wussy convincing everybody how bad they are.......The British are not scardy cats........people kill police officers every year in Britain, but damn those Brits have courage and a system which actually works.....they do not have to become men packing guns.....some do.....trained for the proper response.......targets on their backs and unarmed.....why I have to see a series of Rambo fantasies......I have had my asz kicked more than once.......I do not live in fear yet, where I have to become a George Zimmerman.....but I bet I could squeal like a baby just like he did.........without a gun in my pocket.

23For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 8:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:SING ALONG SEAOAT....

Sorry, I have had my asz kicked by a little skinny guy, and I saw my country in war after war get our asz handed to us and we had more guns and bigger guns.......the fearful illusion that you and your buddy are going to be John Wayne......I could take both of you out before you ever knew what hit you, and I could be taken down by a grandmother, because in all your fear, you start with the false presumption that the other person will not have a gun, will not know how to shoot it, will have some fear of your gun, and gives a chit about anything.   If you actually were not so fearful, or every understand that crime has no rules you would understand a firearm should be in the hand of highly trained professionals when the decision to carry is made.  Training.....and then some more training.....and still mistakes are made.....but you and George continue your fear and John Wayne fantasy.....if you have truly had your ass kicked where you were REALLY not sure you were going to live....you would realize how utterly stupid this discussion is with George Zzimmerman wussy convincing everybody how bad they are.......The British are not scardy cats........people kill police officers every year in Britain, but damn those Brits have courage and a system which actually works.....they do not have to become men packing guns.....some do.....trained for the proper response.......targets on their backs and unarmed.....why I have to see a series of Rambo fantasies......I have had my asz kicked more than once.......I do not live in fear yet, where I have to become a George Zimmerman.....but I bet I could squeal like a baby just like he did.........without a gun in my pocket.

Once again you lie like always to make some insane and useless point. The British system doesn't work, crime is rampant over there...I am getting tired of arguing.. Believe what you will.

24For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 8:30 pm

2seaoat

Once again you lie like always to make some insane and useless point. The British system doesn't work, crime is rampant over there...I am getting tired of arguing.. Believe what you will.

I know you are fearful of that pickpocket........How many Brits die each year from gun violence because there country is filled with George Zimmerman cowards packing......Brits do keep guns in their homes but they hunt........you make the argument for the gangbanging punks who like in your fantasy become men when they pack........well someone posted 500 kids in Chicago have died at the hand of guns.......sorry those gangbangers share your George Zimmerman fantasy.....they are going to excercise their will over another because of the backbone in their pocket........Well George.......the gun deaths in Britain probably would have a hard time keeping up with Chicago......You, George, and the Latin Kings can become men with a gun in your pocket........I am not that afraid yet.......that day may come as I weaken and become a shadow of a man.......but until then I am here to tell you that your George Rambo fantasy and everybody who is afraid packing......does nothing to alleviate the fear,or stop gun violence in America.

25For seaoat Empty Re: For seaoat 7/20/2013, 11:10 pm

I wonder how many courageous men are in their graves? I 'll keep my gun and you can have your courage. Let's see who lives longer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum