Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "war in Afghanistan". What a fucked up thing it is.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In the past,  Karzai has already threatened to join forces with the Taliban if the U.S. didn't cowtow to his demands.

And now this shit...

http://rt.com/news/afghanistan-pullout-karzai-obama-824/

It's evident that this U.S. puppet has only one objective and it's not the welfare of his country.  It's for him and his accomplices and cohorts to remain on the throne at any cost in U.S. lives and money so he can maintain the rackets he oversees. 
Without the U.S. military as his bodyguards,  he would be either dead or in exile.

So now our country,  whose government's finances are already in Sequestration,  is being goaded into a never ending occupation of Afghanistan. 
Everyone who has any expertise about it  will tell you it's inevitable that Afghanistan WILL collapse into chaos again.  It's only a matter of when the U.S. stops occupying the country.

So either we waste hundreds of billions dollars more to keep occupying that fucking hellhole FOREVER.
Or we put an end to this insanity.

If it was up to me this is what I would do.  I would do what Obama is doing now and start negotiating with the Taliban.  BUT my negotiation would be a lot different from Obama's bullshit.   My negotiation would take only one form.  And that would be to issue the Taliban an ultimatum that once we stop occupying their little hellhole and they regain power,  that we will have a less than zero tolerance to any terrorism aimed at the U.S. that originates from Afghanistan.  And I would make them understand in no uncertain terms,  that if and when there is that act of terrorism originating from Afghanistan,  that both Afghanistan and the Taliban will be turned into a burned out cinder.  And that there will be NO consideration given to collateral damage.  Instead,  as commander-in-chief I will intentionally order the delivery of as much collateral damage as the full assets and force of the U.S. military can deliver.  Especially wherever I think any Taliban leader is located.  And I will immediately rescind the Executive Order my predecessors upheld which prohibits the assassination of a head of state.
And I will replace that Executive Order with one which guarantees that I WILL target the head of state.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum