Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PM problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PM problems Empty PM problems 7/9/2013, 10:18 pm

Anyone have problems with sending PM's? I've sent some to a couple of different forum members over the last two to three weeks, and they're still in my outbox.
I also haven't received any lately, so maybe it's just some problem with my mailbox?

2PM problems Empty Re: PM problems 7/9/2013, 10:57 pm

Okay, I received a message and typed a reply. My reply is just sitting there in my outbox, not going anywhere. I'll give it until tomorrow and recheck.
I'm beginning to think the mailman hasn't noticed the red flag being up on my mailbox.

3PM problems Empty Re: PM problems 7/9/2013, 11:03 pm

Sal

Sal

bluemoon wrote:Okay, I received a message and typed a reply. My reply is  just sitting there in my outbox, not going anywhere. I'll give it until tomorrow and recheck.
I'm beginning to think the mailman hasn't noticed the red flag being up on my mailbox.

I don't think messages leave your outbox until they're actually opened by the recipient, moon.

I never check my inbox, so if most posters are like me, that may explain your problem.

If you sent a message to me, however, you definitely have a problem.

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum