Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Hollywood MUST HAVE Accessory

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Welcome to the 21st Century...dumbass. A baby is not an accessory.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Like you really believe these shallow bimbos did these adoptions because they really care about these little kids ? Madonna and the rest live for publicity.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Like you really believe these shallow bimbos did these adoptions because they really care about these little kids ? Madonna and the rest live for publicity.

No, I think you're shallow and don't live in the real world. A baby is a huge responsibility. I'm no fan of Madonna, but I don't categorize every actress or singer or whatever as a "shallow bimbo". That judgement is made on an individual basis.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Like you really believe these shallow bimbos did these adoptions because they really care about these little kids ? Madonna and the rest live for publicity.

No, I think you're shallow and don't live in the real world.  A baby is a huge responsibility.  I'm no fan of Madonna, but I don't categorize every actress or singer or whatever as a "shallow bimbo".  That judgement is made on an individual basis.

Yeah I guess until you are a card carrying Satanist like you the real world looks like a joke. The Hollywood sleaze could have fed and clothed whole villages with what will be lavished on these token adoptions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum