Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is a real man....not a hollywood creation

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/klitschko-blames-ukraines-president-murders-terror-n33556

Sal

Sal

Yeah, but he's a real bleeder.

2seaoat

He has courage. He is not small in stature or built his reputation bullying college kids as a low level KGB agent who basically is a clever worm. I saw K stand up in a video in the Kiev city council meeting, and he could have been shot, or stuck with a KGB umbrella with poison, but he looks people in the eye and fights. HBO had a great story on he and his brother and these folks are heroes in any country. I am so tired of Hollywood creating bad asz people who are about as far from being a bad asz in the real world, and this propaganda which props up a person like Putin who would be laughed out of a boxing ring, football practice, or basketball game as these wanabee little politicians like napoleon, hitler, and putin oppress and over compensate........Mr. K is going to be the president of Ukraine.....and he will lead not by hollywood illusion, but by courage, and he sure as hell would not walk around with a concealed weapon afraid of his shadow.

Wow you hate Putin just because he doesn't even have to try and overshadow your hero Obummer?

And Hollywood didnt create Putin.... But if Hollywood would have created Obama he might actually be a decent POTUS

2seaoat

Yes, I dislike Putin. I think he has hurt many people and he is petty bureaucrat who has enslaved a nation which is fighting for real democracy. This Ukranian fight for true democracy has my utter respect. They have peacefully walked into an iron curtain of soviet style eastern europe control. This has nothing to do with the President. This has to do with a true hero. Boxing titles should have been enough. True courage is when somebody protects those who are weaker against one who is much more powerful. Real courage in the streets of Kiev.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He has courage.  He is not small in stature or built his reputation bullying college kids as a low level KGB agent who basically is a clever worm.  I saw K stand up in a video in the Kiev city council meeting, and he could have been shot, or stuck with a KGB umbrella with poison, but he looks people in the eye and fights.  HBO had a great story on he and his brother and these folks are heroes in any country.  I am so tired of Hollywood creating bad asz people who are about as far from being a bad asz in the real world, and this propaganda which props up a person like Putin who would be laughed out of a boxing ring, football practice, or basketball game as these wanabee little politicians like napoleon, hitler, and putin oppress and over compensate........Mr. K is going to be the president of Ukraine.....and he will lead not by Hollywood illusion, but by courage, and he sure as hell would not walk around with a concealed weapon afraid of his shadow.

Earth to 2seaoat, Earth to 2seaoat....

1. People do not go to theaters, pay $10.00 for the "real world".

2. Vladimir Putin does not have to be "propped up". He is a genuine bad a**. He is former KGB and is a ruthless leader. He has killed thousands and never blinks an eye.

Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama goes on opulent vacations suitable for the Rich and Famous.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He has courage.  He is not small in stature or built his reputation bullying college kids as a low level KGB agent who basically is a clever worm.  I saw K stand up in a video in the Kiev city council meeting, and he could have been shot, or stuck with a KGB umbrella with poison, but he looks people in the eye and fights.  HBO had a great story on he and his brother and these folks are heroes in any country.  I am so tired of Hollywood creating bad asz people who are about as far from being a bad asz in the real world, and this propaganda which props up a person like Putin who would be laughed out of a boxing ring, football practice, or basketball game as these wanabee little politicians like napoleon, hitler, and putin oppress and over compensate........Mr. K is going to be the president of Ukraine.....and he will lead not by Hollywood illusion, but by courage, and he sure as hell would not walk around with a concealed weapon afraid of his shadow.

1.  People do not go to theaters, pay $10.00 for the "real world".

2.  Vladimir Putin does not have to be "propped up".  He is a genuine bad a**.  He is former KGB and is a ruthless leader.  He has killed thousands and never blinks an eye.

Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama goes on opulent vacations suitable for the Rich and Famous.

It's his damn money, Markle. If he wants to stuff it up his ass...he can! WTH are you to diss him about his vacations?

no stress

no stress

So, just how much will President Barack Obama’s Hawaiian vacation cost this year? That’s a question that can’t be definitively answered until the costs are in and the trip has concluded, but an assessment of the numbers shows that it will likely be the 44th president’s most expensive vacation to date.

The Hawaii Reporter has estimated that travel, alone, will cost $3,629,622 — a startlingly large figure considering the length of the trip. And, yes, in case you were wondering: Taxpayers will be footing a chunk of the bill. After all, it’s not cheap to ensure that the world’s most powerful leader is safe as he travels and enjoys time away from the grind.

To begin, the family is traveling separately, as Obama has had plenty to wrap up in Washington, D.C. before the holidays (i.e. the payroll tax cut drama). So, First Lady Michelle Obama already left for the family’s tropical getaway — a $100,000 expenditure, including personnel, travel and security.

Obama Familys Hawaii Vacation May Top $4 Million

Obama’s round-trip flight to Hawaii on Air Force One is estimated to be the largest expense associated with the vacation. According to the Air Force, it apparently costs $181,757 per flight hour to run the nation’s most secure (and probably its most lavish) aircraft. Thus, the total for the nine-hour trip from Washington to Hawaii and then back again will come in at $3,271,611.

And let’s not forget that a USAF C-17 cargo plane is also needed to bring Presidential limos, helicopters and other essentials along. This, too, comes at the tune of thousands of dollars. Plus, there’s security for the president and his family. A team of between four and six Marine Corps will travel along on a separate flight and require per diem and hotel, coming in at $258,000 (estimated).

The Obamas do cover the expense for their own private beach-front home in Kailua, Oahu, which costs up to $3,500 per day ($75,000 per month). However, taxpayers are responsible for housing monies associated with the U.S. Secret Service, Coast Guart and Navy Seals. There are seven houses needed to accommodate these individuals, which amounts to about $21,600 per home.

And these are only some of the costs. There are plenty of other numbers that can be crunched as well — including the local taxpayers’ burden for services needed during the president’s stay — but the total expense for the vacation, according to the Reporter, will be $4,113,038 (estimated).

2seaoat

I doubt that anybody is taking a vacation in Kiev. However, the President talking to Putin had the President of Ukraine taking a vacation.....hopefully a permanent vacation.

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I dislike Putin.  I think he has hurt many people and he is petty bureaucrat who has enslaved a nation which is fighting for real democracy.  This Ukranian fight for true democracy has my utter respect.  They have peacefully walked into an iron curtain of soviet style eastern europe control.  This has nothing to do with the President.  This has to do with a true hero.  Boxing titles should have been enough.   True courage is when somebody protects those who are weaker against one who is much more powerful.   Real courage in the streets of Kiev.

The fight in the Ukraine is over joining the European Union or not.

Some people see putin as a last strong hold against a new world order.

and for those, our president was created solely by Hollywood. He is a empty suit propped up by poor acting.

2seaoat

Pay attention. Putin wanted a triad alliance in Ukraine. The west led by the President said it was all or nothing. Putin poured billions into Ukraine and bought the corrupt regime and they chose Russia. Now who do you think is playing this chess game correctly? The people of Ukraine will prevail and the President's strategy once again was brilliant.

2seaoat wrote:Pay attention.   Putin wanted a triad alliance in Ukraine.  The west led by the President said it was all or nothing.   Putin poured billions into Ukraine and bought the corrupt regime and they chose Russia.  Now who do you think is playing this chess game correctly?  The people of Ukraine will prevail and the President's strategy once again was brilliant.

please show us where Obama is directing the euopean union now.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:So, just how much will President Barack Obama’s Hawaiian vacation cost this year? That’s a question that can’t be definitively answered until the costs are in and the trip has concluded, but an assessment of the numbers shows that it will likely be the 44th president’s most expensive vacation to date.

The Hawaii Reporter has estimated that travel, alone, will cost $3,629,622 — a startlingly large figure considering the length of the trip. And, yes, in case you were wondering: Taxpayers will be footing a chunk of the bill. After all, it’s not cheap to ensure that the world’s most powerful leader is safe as he travels and enjoys time away from the grind.

To begin, the family is traveling separately, as Obama has had plenty to wrap up in Washington, D.C. before the holidays (i.e. the payroll tax cut drama). So, First Lady Michelle Obama already left for the family’s tropical getaway — a $100,000 expenditure, including personnel, travel and security.

Obama’s round-trip flight to Hawaii on Air Force One is estimated to be the largest expense associated with the vacation. According to the Air Force, it apparently costs $181,757 per flight hour to run the nation’s most secure (and probably its most lavish) aircraft. Thus, the total for the nine-hour trip from Washington to Hawaii and then back again will come in at $3,271,611.

And let’s not forget that a USAF C-17 cargo plane is also needed to bring Presidential limos, helicopters and other essentials along. This, too, comes at the tune of thousands of dollars. Plus, there’s security for the president and his family. A team of between four and six Marine Corps will travel along on a separate flight and require per diem and hotel, coming in at $258,000 (estimated).

The Obamas do cover the expense for their own private beach-front home in Kailua, Oahu, which costs up to $3,500 per day ($75,000 per month). However, taxpayers are responsible for housing monies associated with the U.S. Secret Service, Coast Guart and Navy Seals. There are seven houses needed to accommodate these individuals, which amounts to about $21,600 per home.

And these are only some of the costs. There are plenty of other numbers that can be crunched as well — including the local taxpayers’ burden for services needed during the president’s stay — but the total expense for the vacation, according to the Reporter, will be $4,113,038 (estimated).

Don't forget, because of ? Marital discourse, Michelle refused to leave Hawaii. This was completely an unplanned event. Obama would have made prior secret service arrangements if he had planned the over stay as a surprise birthday gift. Rolling Eyes 

So we have additional taxpayer costs to cover a seperate flight to the mainland for Michelle, additionalhousing, secret service coverage including their living expenses and housing in Honolulu beach houses, the cost of a flight to Maui for a few days visit with Oprah, and again the cost of secret service coverage.

As far as the Obama's paying for their housing.....they didn't. The cost was picked up by their supporters. I think the Obama's may have paid for their shaved ice purchase.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He has courage.  He is not small in stature or built his reputation bullying college kids as a low level KGB agent who basically is a clever worm.  I saw K stand up in a video in the Kiev city council meeting, and he could have been shot, or stuck with a KGB umbrella with poison, but he looks people in the eye and fights.  HBO had a great story on he and his brother and these folks are heroes in any country.  I am so tired of Hollywood creating bad asz people who are about as far from being a bad asz in the real world, and this propaganda which props up a person like Putin who would be laughed out of a boxing ring, football practice, or basketball game as these wanabee little politicians like napoleon, hitler, and putin oppress and over compensate........Mr. K is going to be the president of Ukraine.....and he will lead not by hollywood illusion, but by courage, and he sure as hell would not walk around with a concealed weapon afraid of his shadow.
You're can't get a CWP can you?

Here is a real man....not a hollywood creation GunsPresidents-3

Markle

Markle

Gunz wrote:So, just how much will President Barack Obama’s Hawaiian vacation cost this year? That’s a question that can’t be definitively answered until the costs are in and the trip has concluded, but an assessment of the numbers shows that it will likely be the 44th president’s most expensive vacation to date.

There are two, identical Air Force One aircraft everywhere the President flies. That way there is no certainty as to which aircraft he is on. There is also a fighter cover that flies with both primary aircraft.

Can't you just see the kids when President Barack Hussein Obama is out of office? Gee daddy, how come we never go anyplace any more? When can we go to Africa, South America, France and Hawaii again?

Or, perhaps the Obama family will move back to Hawaii since he doesn't need Chicago any longer.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't you just love it when the wingnuts grouse about how much it costs for the President of the United States to travel? I find it highly entertaining, myself...... Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

1.  People do not go to theaters, pay $10.00 for the "real world".

2.  Vladimir Putin does not have to be "propped up".  He is a genuine bad a**.  He is former KGB and is a ruthless leader.  He has killed thousands and never blinks an eye.

It's his damn money, Markle. If he wants to stuff it up his ass...he can! WTH are you to diss him about his vacations?

Who am I to diss President Barack Hussein Obama and his extravagant vacations? Simple, I PAY FOR THOSE TRIPS, while he is telling me to do with less.

You love sucking up those falsehoods you were fed from "The Nation" and other far left sources.

For vacations, President Obama has to reimburse the government for a round trip coach ticket to the location.  He also pays for one room where ever they stay.

Come on Dreamsglore, even you have to given up on defending this loser.  If a man lied constantly and treated you with the same disdain as President Barack Hussein Obama has treated the country, I doubt you'd still be swallowing all that swill.  You wouldn't allow yourself to be treated that way, or at least I don't believe you think so little of yourself.

President Obama doesn't have enough money to afford one of his extravagant vacations much less all the ones he has taken.
Here is a real man....not a hollywood creation BushandObamaVacations

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't you just love it when the wingnuts grouse about how much it costs for the President of the United States to travel? I find it highly entertaining, myself...... Very Happy

You wouldn't hear a peep out of me or most other people IF President Barack Hussein Obama wasn't always telling to do with less, tighten our belts and how good it is to extend UNEMPLOYMENT rather than grow the economy. All the time he's picking our pockets for more and more money to give out to those who did NOT EARN THAT MONEY.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:

There are two, identical Air Force One aircraft everywhere the President flies.  That way there is no certainty as to which aircraft he is on.  There is also a fighter cover that flies with both primary aircraft.

Can't you just see the kids when President Barack Hussein Obama is out of office?  Gee daddy, how come we never go anyplace any more?  When can we go to Africa, South America, France and Hawaii again?

Or, perhaps the Obama family will move back to Hawaii since he doesn't need Chicago any longer.

Obama reportedly plans to settle in his native Hawaii, where his presidential library and political center will be located. Sources say he’ll live with his longtime pal Bobby Titcomb, who was busted for soliciting a prostitute in 2011.

Michelle will remain in Washington until the youngest daughter graduates high school....
Most likely Michelle will divorce Obama after he leaves the White House. His net worth will be much higher. Book deal generating 35 million and appearances netting him close to 65 million.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum