Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob......have you thought about helping cats in your retirement

+2
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130702/NEWS01/130702005/Milton-couple-arrested-on-animal-abuse-charges-out-of-jail

The best intentions are often lost in the failure to self examine and be realistic. At what point did they realize they were hurting these animals.....or did they lose the trees in the forest?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130702/NEWS01/130702005/Milton-couple-arrested-on-animal-abuse-charges-out-of-jail

The best intentions are often lost in the failure to self examine and be realistic.   At what point did they realize they were hurting these animals.....or did they lose the trees in the forest?

This is in the PNJ story...

In response to the undercover investigation and numerous citizen reports of sick cats being seen on the property, foul smells coming from the residence and allegations of Allan Kirkham selling prescription pet medication and supplies over the Internet, deputies obtained a search warrant.

I have to be skeptical of these people's sincerity when he's "selling prescription pet medications over the internet". I don't know what to make of that exactly.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oddly enough, my wife and I have talked about running some sort of rescue organization for dogs when we are retired.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130702/NEWS01/130702005/Milton-couple-arrested-on-animal-abuse-charges-out-of-jail

The best intentions are often lost in the failure to self examine and be realistic.   At what point did they realize they were hurting these animals.....or did they lose the trees in the forest?

Seaoat, I believe Bob's interest in cats is more along the line of cool cats, and hep cats,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Seaoat, I believe Bob's interest in cats is more along the line of cool cats, and hep cats,

Very true,  yella.  Except Sid the cat was even more cool and hep than most human hep cats.  He was as cool as this cat and he liked sitting on top or the garbage can too,  remember?  lol

Bob......have you thought about helping cats in your retirement Clip-art-top-cat-819962

You'd have more pussy than you could handle. lol:twisted: 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob's not the type to run a "cat house". Although he is in the right neighborhood for one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Bob's not the type to run a "cat house".  Although he is in the right neighborhood for one.

What is it about my neighborhood that makes it "the right neighborhood to run a cat house"?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:Bob's not the type to run a "cat house".  Although he is in the right neighborhood for one.

What is it about my neighborhood that makes it "the right neighborhood to run a cat house"?  

Brownsville.
Heard any gunshots yet tonight?
Not knocking it Bob. My neighborhood ain't any better. It may have been when I bought my house. But not now. It's grown a bit darker in my neck of the woods lately. Kids that used to trick or treat two years ago at my door are now in jail. Bad parenting.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Bob wrote:

Brownsville.
Not knocking it Bob.  My neighborhood ain't any better.  It may have been when I bought my house.  But not now.  It's grown a bit darker in my neck of the woods lately.  Kids that used to trick or treat two years ago at my door are now in jail.  Bad parenting.

Bad parenting,eh? They needed to take some lessons from you about cutting in lines ...ole role model of the year.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Bob wrote:

Brownsville.
Not knocking it Bob.  My neighborhood ain't any better.  It may have been when I bought my house.  But not now.  It's grown a bit darker in my neck of the woods lately.  Kids that used to trick or treat two years ago at my door are now in jail.  Bad parenting.

You describe it all to a perfect "t" and I'm with it all.
Except for I think only one difference. In my case (luckily) I have an 85'ish black couple next door. BY FAR the best neighbors I've ever had in the several different houses I've lived in.
They keep me grounded. If it wasn't for them I'd be more in line with you on that. But all it really takes is one very good exception to that stereotype we naturally are gonna have to debunk it. Did for me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have partnershiped up with a local Chinese restaurant and they are placing all the cats I bring them. I never knew the Chinese were so caring...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Bob wrote:

Brownsville.

Bad parenting,eh? They needed to take some lessons from you about cutting in lines ...ole role model of the year.
troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum