Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scardy Cats are not enough.....now we need box of rocks Scardy cats

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fearing-ebola-some-us-communities-take-dramatic-steps/ar-BB9NE4I

dumpcare

I thought this article was going to be about the people who were throwing rocks at some of the quarantined Liberian's in Dallas. Did you read about that? All they had to do was stay away and let it be. I told someone yesterday that this will eventually lead to violence and I was quite surprised some of those cruise passenger's didn't make that healthcare on the cruise disappear.

No I don't condone what I said but it will happen if there are more cases diagnosed in the coming weeks. Nope I don't hold the current cases responsible I hold our govt responsible, they could have stopped all travel to the U.S. for a matter of weeks. Look at Belize and Mexico, they would not let anyone of the ship yesterday or this morning.

2seaoat

Blind hysteria fed by sweep week attempts to increase viewership prior to the saturation of election ads on all media where those rates will be artificially forced up. When will people open their eyes. This hysteria is planned and capitalized.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I thought this article was going to be about the people who were throwing rocks at some of the quarantined Liberian's in Dallas. Did you read about that?  All they had to do was stay away and let it be. I told someone yesterday that this will eventually lead to violence and I was quite surprised some of those cruise passenger's didn't make that healthcare on the cruise disappear.

No I don't condone  what I said but it will happen if there are more cases diagnosed in the coming weeks. Nope I don't hold the current cases responsible I hold our govt responsible, they could have stopped all travel to the U.S. for a matter of weeks. Look at Belize and Mexico, they would not let anyone of the ship yesterday or this morning.

Look at Belize and Mexico, they would not let anyone of the ship yesterday or this morning

Very smart!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum