Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are the "conservatives" right that Marco Rubio is now through as a politician?

3 posters

my opinion is...

Are the "conservatives" right that Marco Rubio is now through as a politician? I_vote_lcap0%Are the "conservatives" right that Marco Rubio is now through as a politician? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Are the "conservatives" right that Marco Rubio is now through as a politician? I_vote_lcap0%Are the "conservatives" right that Marco Rubio is now through as a politician? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was just listening to the radio and one "conservative" commentator on there was saying Rubio's chief of staff used to be associated with George Soros. That Rubio is a "trojan horse" who was sent into the Congress to sabotage conservative policies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rubio is in everyone's pocket, just like he was when he served in the Florida Legislature. He is as genuine as the fake New Balance running shoes I bought in South Korea back around 1986.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 6/27/2013, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One day the conservatives and tea partiers are in love with Marco Rubio.
The next day they say he's in cahoots with George Soros.

It makes my head spin.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

E...none of the above. I don't like him, but not for the same reasons.

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/08/11591/marco-rubio-geo-group-and-legacy-corruption

From August, 2012:

"Newly minted U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) was sworn in on January 5, 2011 with unfinished business back home.

Rubio, as former speaker of the Florida House of Representatives (R-Miami, 2006-2008) -- as well as other state GOP lawmakers and party contributors -- have been the subjects of multiple wide-ranging state and federal investigations conducted by the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) into improper use of credit cards issued by the Republican Party of Florida, as well as tax evasion and improper budgetary appropriations. (Note: The state's prosecution of improper use of Florida Republican Party credit cards eventually focused on former party chairman Jim Greer. While evidence suggested that improper use of these cards may have been made by Rubio, former state representative Ray Sansom and former Rubio/Sansom staffer Melanie Phister, none of these parties were indicted.)

One such set of appropriations/legislative actions reportedly investigated by federal authorities are those which led to the development of the state's largest private prison, the Blackwater River Correctional Facility (CF), which opened its gates for operation in November, 2010. The prison was designed and is operated by Florida-based Geo Group, the nation's second largest private prison operator.

Investigations into members of the Florida Republican Party, as well into party donors, have resulted in multiple indictments. And, on November 2, 2010 -- election day -- federal investigators subpoenaed the party's financial records..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum