Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowden Seeks Assylum in Russia

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snowden Seeks Assylum in Russia Empty Snowden Seeks Assylum in Russia 6/23/2013, 1:47 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/politics/nsa-leaks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I wonder if the U.S. will send a drone there to kill him?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/politics/nsa-leaks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I wonder if the U.S. will send a drone there to kill him?

Doesn't say anything about Russia being his final destination. He's only on a plane going to Russia, but he is looking to go to Ecuador. Why be a smart ass about it? If and when we decide to do the wet work, it will get done.

Considering Snowden's lack of credentials for having a job that he did have, someone who hired him is going to be in deep Kim Chee explaining his ability to get that job. For crap's sake he had a GED and never finished more than five months of mil service! I know people with Intel and Pol Science advanced degrees who can't get hired, but they hire a flunky like Snowden and expect it to go well? Really?

If he's flying to Ecuador on a Russian made airliner, it would not be suspect if the plane had some sort of mechanical malfunction. If I were traveling and this dude was getting on my plane, I'd find another means to travel or wait on another flight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Considering Snowden's lack of credentials for having a job that he did have, someone who hired him is going to be in deep Kim Chee explaining his ability to get that job. For crap's sake he had a GED and never finished more than five months of mil service! I know people with Intel and Pol Science advanced degrees who can't get hired, but they hire a flunky like Snowden and expect it to go well? Really?

The explanation I heard was that it all changed when they started needing a lot of geeks.  Apparently there are now many talented young geeks who never much bothered with the education system.   Because they  get started and advance in geekery so young that no educational system can keep up with that.  They get way ahead of that curve from the start.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

“The real criminals hide under the cloak of the accusers.”

--Leon Trotsky--

Snowden put a lot of egg on the face of the U.S. government with his revelations. Just a peep at how the tentacles of the security-state have helped eviscerate the intent of the Constitution. We no longer live in the country built by our Founding Fathers.

It is funny as hell that Snowden had to seek assylum in countries not known for having stellar human-rights records. Has it now gotten that bad for the rights of individuals here in the U.S.?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:“The real criminals hide under the cloak of the accusers.”

--Leon Trotsky--

Snowden put a lot of egg on the face of the U.S. government with his revelations. Just a peep at how the tentacles of the security-state have helped eviscerate the intent of the Constitution. We no longer live in the country built by our Founding Fathers.

It is funny as hell that Snowden had to seek assylum in countries not known for having stellar human-rights records. Has it now gotten that bad for the rights of individuals here in the U.S.?
================================

I have been to many of those countries. He'll be sorry as hades he went.

Markle

Markle

Snowden has thoroughly embarrassed the United State showing, once again, that President Barack Hussein Obama is neither respected nor feared.

The world and Americans are tired of President Obama's empty promises. President Obama said that those responsible for Benghazi would suffer the consequences. President Obama promised that the killing of innocent citizens must be stopped and those guilty held responsible in Syria.

We have a wimp for a leader and about that there is no dispute.

Markle wrote:Snowden has thoroughly embarrassed the United State showing, once again, that President Barack Hussein Obama is neither respected nor feared.

The world and Americans are tired of President Obama's empty promises.  President Obama said that those responsible for Benghazi would suffer the consequences.  President Obama promised that the killing of innocent citizens must be stopped and those guilty held responsible in Syria.

We have a wimp for a leader and about that there is no dispute.

This may all be his plan to restore the US standing in the world community as he promised...Russia and China will most certainly seize this moment of weakness...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

[quote="PACEDOG#1"][quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/politics/nsa-leaks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

[color=#333399]I wonder if the U.S. will send a drone there to kill him?

Doesn't say anything about Russia being his final destination. He's only on a plane going to Russia, but he is looking to go to Ecuador. Why be a smart ass about it? If and when we decide to do the wet work, it will get done

"Wet work?" How quaint. By staying in the media spotlight Snowden guarantees he stays alive. Of course, he might be interrogated by the FBI .... and those boys claim to be really good at wet work .... lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum