Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made it to my destination 2074 miles from Pace, Florida

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

There's a giant piece of concrete nearby.

Biggest piece of concrete 2000 miles from Pace is the Hoover dam.......I still think Navajo

2seaoat wrote:Camp Navajo

LOL

Wow good try

Terms are ONE guess and one guess only.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Terms are ONE guess and one guess only.
Gone is gone so why should anybody care? One less deranged tea partier  in our general vicinity. Pensacola is looking up.
Bye Bye.

2seaoat

Terms are ONE guess and one guess only.

I got close with my second guess.....so we are getting stinking rules....we do not need no stinking rules.....you be near the Hoover Dam.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

according to google maps,  Hoover Dam is 1841 miles from Pace (driving distance).

Well I did visit there on the way out here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:2074 miles from Pace.

That's the exact distance from Pace to this place.  And there's lots and lots of concrete in this place.  So,  final answer...

Made it to my destination 2074 miles from Pace, Florida - Page 2 Los-angeles-skyline-photo-by-seattle-dredge

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:
Bob wrote:That's nitpicking lol

So let's get down to the real question.  Obviously you either went west or you're outside the country.  Because even Maine is not 2000 miles.
So give us some clues.  We even get clues when we're trying to find the fiesta prize.  So where are our clues.

He's at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas or area 51

Keep guessing

I know. You're at Warehouse 13.

Is it as large as it looks on TV? Oh, I forgot.....you can't tell us. Cool

Or are you in a parallel universe, like on "Fringe"? That would be way cool!

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think Bob nailed it.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:2074 miles from Pace.

That's the exact distance from Pace to this place.  And there's lots and lots of concrete in this place.  So,  final answer...

Made it to my destination 2074 miles from Pace, Florida - Page 2 Los-angeles-skyline-photo-by-seattle-dredge

What place is that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

What place is that?

Too far homey, but getting close.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well actually it's not too far. The distance to LA is exactly the distance from Pace you said you travelled.

So it has to be either north or south of LA. Could be San Diego.
Either that or the distance you gave us is off.

Bob wrote:Well actually it's not too far.  The distance to LA is exactly the distance from Pace you said you travelled.

So it has to be either north or south of LA.  Could be San Diego.
Either that or the distance you gave us is off.

The distance I gave you is what was on my trip odometer when I rolled into the location where I am at.

I will take off 20 miles for the 10 mile trip to Sandia Peak and back off of I-40 in Albuquerque. So I guess that would be 2054. I started my trip odometer in front of Lowes in Pace on my way out of town.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He took the circuitous route......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

Redmond Woodinville rd, Redmond WA.

Had it right, you said a week or so ago you had to go to Vegas for a while and asked what there was to do beside gambling. I knew Nellis was in N. Las Vegas.

Nekochan

Nekochan

doubtingthomas wrote:Had it right, you said a week or so ago you had to go to Vegas for a while and asked what there was to do beside gambling. I knew Nellis was in N. Las Vegas.

That's where I thought he was--Vegas!
Are you playing war games, Pacedog?

Nekochan wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:Had it right, you said a week or so ago you had to go to Vegas for a while and asked what there was to do beside gambling. I knew Nellis was in N. Las Vegas.

It's not a social trip.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

It's not a social trip.

Well I know it's not social but you're not going to wonder off base just a couple of times to have a little fun?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum