Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I suggest a fainting couch be put in the Pace HS lounge for Pace

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

He is so worked up in his fear of Muslims and terrorists, I am sure he can hardly make it through the day without facing sudden light headed moments(no I am not referring to gray matter which is missing) when he needs to find the fainting couch and overcome the fear which from time to time disables him and renders him weak and scared. I think the taxpayers would be ahead of the game investing in fainting couches than more profits for war.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How rude.

Sal

Sal

I suggest a fainting couch be put in the Pace HS lounge for Pace 612Ir662geL._SX522_SX522_SY679_CR,0,0,522,679_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY679_CR,0,0,522,679_SH20_

2seaoat

How rude.

Some people needed to be rude when the mob in panic and fear in Germany decided to scapegoat Jews. Somebody needed to be rude when folks thought you could kill four little girls in church because outside instigators were causing fear. Somebody needed to be rude when the fear based panic after 911 had us wrongfully invading a nation and killing a hundred thousand innocent civilians. I was very polite during that wrongful invasion.....I am done with polite.

I see how you get to insult others and others get "vacations" from the owner of the forum and the nazimoderator. It's sad that you are so blind to see that the America you grew up in and made a comfortable fortune doing business in will not give the same opportunities to your posterity. It's sad you go against your own people and favor those who have 25% who believe ISIS should not defeated. At the end you've pretty much given up and don't care. I can at least say I won't quit at the end of my time.

You're a crotchety old man who feels guilty and this is your answer to coping with it all.

2seaoat

I have never been happier in my life enjoying grandkids and wonderful projects, but what I am unhappy about is the panic and fear the butchmeups have dominated the news with........so if you feel faint that Muslims are going to get you.....just lay down. Brave Americans will make the appropriate choice at the polls, and the scardy cats and their handlers will be crushed as most Americans have little patience for weak kneed whiners and scardy cats.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:You're a crotchety old man who feels guilty and this is your answer to coping with it all.

Speaking of "crochety," I bet 75% of your posts and threads are nothing but hate-filled rants toward our president, Democrats, or liberals in general.

Your substance is well defined and well known here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:I have never been happier in my life enjoying grandkids and wonderful projects, but what I am unhappy about is the panic and fear the butchmeups have dominated the news with........so if you feel faint that Muslims are going to get you.....just lay down.   Brave Americans will make the appropriate choice at the polls, and the scardy cats and their handlers will be crushed as most Americans have little patience for weak kneed whiners and scardy cats.

From the man too scared to join the military.....

BTW, I don't think there are teacher's lounges anywhere...I believe that went out of style when I was in high school back in the late 70s

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:You're a crotchety old man who feels guilty and this is your answer to coping with it all.

Speaking of "crochety," I bet 75% of your posts and threads are nothing but hate-filled rants toward our president, Democrats, or liberals in general.

Most of America hates liberals. I am in good company. They have ruined this country. The devastation is documented in the economy, the lack of jobs, the failure to lead by a Muslim president who has followed through just like he said he would and side with the Muslims if the "winds should shift in an ugly direction." He's on the side of a group of people now that the world has begun to see their real colors- murder, slavery, discrimination etc.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Most of America hates liberals. I am in good company. They have ruined this country. The devastation is documented in the economy, the lack of jobs, the failure to lead by a Muslim president who has followed through just like he said he would and side with the Muslims if the "winds should shift in an ugly direction."  He's on the side of a group of people now that the world has begun to see their real colors- murder, slavery, discrimination etc.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:How rude.

2seaoat said earlier that he had a long day with nothing to do.

With that, he has nothing to do but to stir the pot for amusement.

2seaoat

2seaoat said earlier that he had a long day with nothing to do.

With that, he has nothing to do but to stir the pot for amusement.

Now Mr. Markle that is the first intelligent post in weeks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Most of America hates liberals. I am in good company. They have ruined this country. The devastation is documented in the economy, the lack of jobs, the failure to lead by a Muslim president who has followed through just like he said he would and side with the Muslims if the "winds should shift in an ugly direction."  He's on the side of a group of people now that the world has begun to see their real colors- murder, slavery, discrimination etc.

You are in the company of fools who get their hate reinforced on FOX, right-wing talk radio, and the warped internet sites you frequent. And, sadly, apparently you get some of your sick "religious" views from your church. And, again, I know from years of your opinions here that you can't help but take these "ideas" into the classroom or onto the field. To suggest that the President is a Muslim is ridiculous. To suggest that he is responsible for the debt or the lack of jobs is equally ridiculous. We all know who crashed the economy and started wars of aggression without cause and without any perceivable goals, other than profit from the war industries, control of the oil markets, and blood lust.

2seaoat

From the man too scared to join the military.....

I liked your first post better....when you characterized me as an effeminate.....now that brought a smile.....I told my wife that somebody thinks I am effeminate.........If you are familiar with the Odd couple and Oscar......would you think of him as being effeminate?.....folding his underwear before putting them in the drawer, or matching his socks, or being sensitive and gentle......yep you nailed me with that post, but this idea I was too scared to join the military, well not exactly. I had saved for college, I had a great career path, and being on a college campus in the early seventies was a male's sweetest dream, and against that option I had the choice of fighting a war I had pretty much given up on its legitimacy, had no military career aspirations, and had just been given a 305 draft number......I think the question would better be phrased......did I have no options which required me to join the military. I had options, and America had options as they withdrew from Viet Nam and there was Nobody being drafted to give them fresh meat. Now out of my entire high school class of over 700, less than 10 joined the military, and most were West Point and Annapolis. I take that back, a pair of twins became officers in the Coast Guard. Not a time to look for a symbol of being a man.....we were having way too much fun being men.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You are in the company of fools who get their hate reinforced on FOX, right-wing talk radio, and the warped internet sites you frequent.  And, sadly, apparently you get some of your sick "religious" views from your church.  And, again, I know from years of your opinions here that you can't help but take these "ideas" into the classroom or onto the field.  To suggest that the President is a Muslim is ridiculous.  To suggest that he is responsible for the debt or the lack of jobs is equally ridiculous.  We all know who crashed the economy and started wars of aggression without cause and without any perceivable goals, other than profit from the war industries, control of the oil markets, and blood lust.  

Very well said, FT!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He's on the side of a group of people now that the world has begun to see their real colors- murder, slavery, discrimination etc.

Wow..... President Obama was re-elected in 2012 in a landslide victory that gave him 332 electoral votes, compared to Romney's 206. Are the American people so stupid to blindly elect a man who is bent on delivering our country into the hands of the Muslim hoard? Or, are folks like PeeDog just whacked-out members of a 0.05% minority, with very strong negative opinions about the President?

If it is the latter, it must be the tap water delivered by the Pace water system.......

2seaoat

If it is the latter, it must be the tap water delivered by the Pace water system.......

I am dead serious. Are there any large chemical plants in existence now or in the past in the Pace area. I think it may be an environmental cluster. The drop of IQ points in that community point to something measurable. If not is there something downwind which could cause this. The mercury in Escambia Bay indicates that the power plant has been spewing Mercury for years

mood swings, nervousness, irritability, and other emotional changes,
insomnia,
headache,
abnormal sensations,
muscle twitching,
tremors,
weakness,
muscle atrophy, and
decreased cognitive functions.

2seaoat wrote:From the man too scared to join the military.....

I liked your first post better....when you characterized me as an effeminate.....now that brought a smile.....I told my wife that somebody thinks I am effeminate.........If you are familiar with the Odd couple and Oscar......would you think of him as being effeminate?.....folding his underwear before putting them in the drawer, or matching his socks, or being sensitive and gentle......yep you nailed me with that post, but this idea I was too scared to join the military, well not exactly. I had saved for college, I had a great career path, and being on a college campus in the early seventies was a male's sweetest dream, and against that option I had the choice of fighting a war I had pretty much given up on its legitimacy, had no military career aspirations, and had just been given a 305 draft number......I think the question would better be phrased......did I have no options which required me to join the military. I had options, and America had options as they withdrew from Viet Nam and there was Nobody being drafted to give them fresh meat. Now out of my entire high school class of over 700, less than 10 joined the military, and most were West Point and Annapolis. I take that back, a pair of twins became officers in the Coast Guard. Not a time to look for a symbol of being a man.....we were having way too much fun being men.

Me thinks that one may protest too much?

2seaoat

Me thinks that one may protest too much?

Its too funny to protest.....actually my wife would love to see a little more of my female side......she would be very happy. I think most women after forty would rather live with a woman than a man......my wife included.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

For the real fair and balanced news listen to the media stations owned by George Soros.

Be a democratic sponge.

2seaoat

Who is George Soros? I have never even heard him interviewed, and do not know what he believes. What media am I listening to that is controlled by him, and what content is he projecting?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:If it is the latter, it must be the tap water delivered by the Pace water system.......

I am dead serious.  Are there any large chemical plants in existence now or in the past in the Pace area.  I think it may be an environmental cluster.  The drop of IQ points in that community point to something measurable.  If not is there something downwind which could cause this.  The mercury in Escambia Bay indicates that the power plant has been spewing Mercury for years

mood swings, nervousness, irritability, and other emotional changes,
   insomnia,
   headache,
   abnormal sensations,
   muscle twitching,
   tremors,
   weakness,
   muscle atrophy, and
   decreased cognitive functions.

Air Products has a chemical plant in Pace directly across from Spencer Field. It puts out some stinky air emissions and discharges some nasty stuff into upper Escambia Bay.

2seaoat

It is starting to make sense. There are two superfund sites in Pace. I will have to do more investigation, but I knew what I have observed was not random. Pace has an environmental cluster which clearly has impacted intelligence.

http://www.homefacts.com/environmentalhazards/superfunds/Florida/Santa-Rosa-County/Pace.html

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:From the man too scared to join the military.....

I liked your first post better....when you characterized me as an effeminate.....now that brought a smile.....I told my wife that somebody thinks I am effeminate.........If you are familiar with the Odd couple and Oscar......would you think of him as being effeminate?.....folding his underwear before putting them in the drawer, or matching his socks, or being sensitive and gentle......yep you nailed me with that post, but this idea I was too scared to join the military, well not exactly.  I had saved for college, I had a great career path, and being on a college campus in the early seventies was a male's sweetest dream, and against that option I had the choice of fighting a war I had pretty much given up on its legitimacy, had no military career aspirations, and had just been given a 305 draft number......I think the question would better be phrased......did I have no options which required me to join the military.  I had options, and America had options as they withdrew from Viet Nam and there was Nobody being drafted to give them fresh meat.   Now out of my entire high school class of over 700, less than 10 joined the military, and most were West Point and Annapolis.  I take that back, a pair of twins became officers in the Coast Guard.  Not a time to look for a symbol of being a man.....we were having way too much fun being men.

I suggest a fainting couch be put in the Pace HS lounge for Pace Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum