Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made it to my destination 2074 miles from Pace, Florida

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Good times!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Enjoy.

Well, it won't all be work, but a lot of it will.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How does where you're at now differ from Pace?
Does the radio station there have as it's fixture a baptist minister who preaches "birthermism" on the radio like in Pace?

Uh, Pace doesn't have a radio station.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Uh, Pace doesn't have a radio station.
Milton/Pace does. Once you cross the head of the bay it's all one place.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Uh, Pace doesn't have a radio station.
Milton/Pace does.
Milton does and Pace does not. They are not the same place. Now if you count WXBM on Quintette Road, then Pace does have a radio station.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's nitpicking lol

So let's get down to the real question. Obviously you either went west or you're outside the country. Because even Maine is not 2000 miles.
So give us some clues. We even get clues when we're trying to find the fiesta prize. So where are our clues.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is like "Matt Lauer - where in the world are you".

Clues. We need clues.

Bob wrote:That's nitpicking lol

So let's get down to the real question.  Obviously you either went west or you're outside the country.  Because even Maine is not 2000 miles.
So give us some clues.  We even get clues when we're trying to find the fiesta prize.  So where are our clues.
Do your own "intel". This isn't the Fiesta of Five Flags treasure hunt.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Do your own "intel".

The only "intel" I have is google. And that aint enough. I bet the NSA knows exactly where you are though. And all the unkind things you've said about Obama. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bet the NSA is planting bugs inside your home in Pace while they know you're gone.

Bob wrote:I bet the NSA is planting bugs inside your home in Pace while they know you're gone.  

I didn't have a home in Pace. The ex made her choice while I was gone on my last training. I got all my stuff out on a weekend trip home in April once the "cat was out of the bag."  It was hers anyhow and if they are bugging a house where the target no longer lives, they're "dumber than a bag of hammers."

I was officially homeless and spent six weeks between friends homes before I made this current trip.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:I bet the NSA is planting bugs inside your home in Pace while they know you're gone.  

I didn't have a home in Pace. The ex made her choice while I was gone on my last training. I got all my stuff out on a weekend trip home in April once the "cat was out of the bag."  It was hers anyhow and if they are bugging a house where the target no longer lives, they're "dumber than a bag of hammers."

I was officially homeless and spent six weeks between friends homes before I made this current trip.

Do you miss being in Pace? Is where you're at now a better place to be?
And in asking this question I mean outside of the marital stuff you're dealing with. I mean just as generally a place to live.

I have lived so many places over the last decade that it no longer matters.

So let's get down to the real question.  Obviously you either went west or you're outside the country.  Because even Maine is not 2000 miles.
So give us some clues.  We even get clues when we're trying to find the fiesta prize.  So where are our clues.

He's at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas or area 51

doubtingthomas wrote:

He's at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas or area 51

Keep guessing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Keep guessing

Without clues a guess is impossible.  But I'll guess that you're still hole up in Pace somewhere and this is all just a  trick to convince the NSA you've left to throw them off the track.

There's a giant piece of concrete nearby.

Nekochan

Nekochan

OK, enough of this.  Tell us about the nude pool!

Nude pool? That would be in Pace on Guernsy Road.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Somewhere in Washington.  Yakima?  I have that as being roughly 2,075 miles away.

2seaoat

Camp Navajo

bizguy

Lots of concrete in Los Angeles

Nekochan

Nekochan

I thought you were going to Vegas, but that distance sounds about like Seattle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum