Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a sign of things to come? Louisiana

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/21/politics/louisiana-governor-election/index.html

Democrat John Bel Edwards wins Louisiana governor's race

knothead

knothead

Yea team . . . . . wonder what the voter turnout % was . . . . .

dumpcare

Don't know the %, but found this interesting. I am not a democrat or a republican any longer, but I do find in my interaction's with very conservative so called republican's lately that they are leaning democrat and more than 50% talking Bernie. Who would have thunk in NW Florida? Most of them over 65. Most have thought the republican candidates and the party as a whole has gone over the edge.

2seaoat

I would not put too much stock in that election....The Republican was not the best candidate. They could have run almost anybody and the Republicans with that candidate were going to lose, but it still is a country which is listening to what Bernie is saying, and much of what he is saying is sticking. America is tired of corporate welfare and subsidy for the top 1%, but going to prostitutes regularly while in office does not sit well with voters either.

ppaca wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/21/politics/louisiana-governor-election/index.html

Democrat John Bel Edwards wins Louisiana governor's race

....and the GOP won the Senate in Virginia...it's a wash

2seaoat

..and the GOP won the Senate in Virginia...it's a wash

You really are oblivious to facts.  Since 1995 the Virgina Senate has been Republican except for the year 2007.  What you do not understand is that the democrats have been gaining in Virginia and used to be counted solidly in the Republican side.....no longer, and they(republicans) hold a two seat advantage in the Virgina Senate.  Get it right, or pick something you actually understand before commenting.  La is not going democratic, yet you pick the very state which is, and use it as an example of it not happening......incredible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum