Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with the "quote" feature on this forum?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Anybody else having a problem with the "quote" feature? I am unable to post below a quote. I have to drop down several lines and post within the quote. I can't get the cursor to come up in the white area below the quote.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They fixed what wasn't broken which is common in the computer and internet world.
ebay has people on the payroll just to constantly fix what isn't broken.
So does google.  So does microsoft.  So do they all.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 6/14/2013, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Anybody else having a problem with the "quote" feature? I am unable to post below a quote. I have to drop down several lines and post within the quote. I can't get the cursor to come up in the white area below the quote.

I am having the same issue. A workaround is to click on the last button in the bottom row("switch editor mode") and it will revert back to the old way quotes was used without the highlighted area.

2seaoat

The toolbar has been changed.  I have had issues with bolding for three days.

2seaoat wrote:The toolbar has been changed.  I have had issues with bolding for three days.

Making it bold. Again all I changed was my editor mode and type my sentence, highlighted it and clicked the "bold" button at the top. I find this new editor easier to navigate that the old one, this is more akin to a word processing editor.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote: A workaround is to click on the last button in the bottom row("switch editor mode") and it will revert back to the old way quotes was used without the highlighted area.

Problem with the "quote" feature on this forum? Switch10

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob is right. It turns out forumotion has done an "upgrade." It'll take me a while to become accustomed to the new format.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum