Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repukes to Go Extinct Much Sooner Than Expected

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Huzzah!

Deaths exceeded births among non-Hispanic white Americans for the first time in at least a century, according to new census data, a benchmark that heralds profound demographic change.

“These new census estimates are an early signal alerting us to the impending decline in the white population that will characterize most of the 21st century,” said William H. Frey, a demographer with the Brookings Institution.

The transition will mean that “today’s racial and ethnic minorities will no longer be dependent on older whites for their economic well-being,” Dr. Frey said. In fact, the situation may be reversed. “It makes more vivid than ever the fact that we will be reliant on younger minorities and immigrants for our future demographic and economic growth,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us/census-benchmark-for-white-americans-more-deaths-than-births.html?_r=0

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheersafro

2seaoat

I have heard that 2043 is the year I become a minority in this country......I will not make it to that year, but think about what you were doing in 1983........that is how quickly this country is changing.   I think that the Democrats are going to screw with the immigration bill, and the Republicans are going to get desperate.   I think Leahy has put the gay issue into the immigration bill to get more concessions from the Republicans......in the absence of the bill passing this year, 2014 could be a very good year for the Democrats, and by 2016 Texas, Virginia, and North Carolina are potentially going to teeter on Democratic......F'ing outlandish statement 15 years ago.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is great news.  The best thing that could ever happen is to have democrats running everything.  Our problems are solved.  The country is saved.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Huzzah!

Deaths exceeded births among non-Hispanic white Americans for the first time in at least a century, according to new census data, a benchmark that heralds profound demographic change.

“These new census estimates are an early signal alerting us to the impending decline in the white population that will characterize most of the 21st century,” said William H. Frey, a demographer with the Brookings Institution.

The transition will mean that “today’s racial and ethnic minorities will no longer be dependent on older whites for their economic well-being,” Dr. Frey said. In fact, the situation may be reversed. “It makes more vivid than ever the fact that we will be reliant on younger minorities and immigrants for our future demographic and economic growth,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us/census-benchmark-for-white-americans-more-deaths-than-births.html?_r=0

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheersafro

Are you suggesting the elephant will go the way of the wooly mammoth?

Repukes to Go Extinct Much Sooner Than Expected Dead_e10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:I have heard that 2043 is the year I become a minority in this country......I will not make it to that year, but think about what you were doing in 1983........that is how quickly this country is changing.   I think that the Democrats are going to screw with the immigration bill, and the Republicans are going to get desperate.   I think Leahy has put the gay issue into the immigration bill to get more concessions from the Republicans......in the absence of the bill passing this year, 2014 could be a very good year for the Democrats, and by 2016 Texas, Virginia, and North Carolina are potentially going to teeter on Democratic......F'ing outlandish statement 15 years ago.

Are you sure 2043? Damn I was hoping I could apply for a minority loan next year. This has ruined my whole day Seaoat. Well I'll let my grand kids know, it's something for them to look forward to.

Forget it... when white people become a minority it will no longer be a perk.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:Forget it... when white people become a minority it will no longer be a perk.
LOL.  I think there really won't be a minority or majority in the future.

Nekochan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Forget it... when white people become a minority it will no longer be a perk.
LOL.  I think there really won't be a minority or majority in the future.

That's the way it should be. The entire modern debacle has been socially engineered.

Repukes to Go Extinct Much Sooner Than Expected 2Q==

What happens when there is no private sector, because no one will any longer be willing to work for that kind of pay, and if they can't get employed by the government they just want to draw their SSI or SSDI?

Oh that's right... The Democrats have that all worked out already.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Hmmm, this really makes sense:

"The transition will mean that “today’s racial and ethnic minorities will no longer be dependent on older whites for their economic well-being,” Dr. Frey said. In fact, the situation may be reversed. "

I guess that means the entitlement crowd will miraculously get a clue and become productive citizens. You know, eschew all those generational entitlements and get a job - adding their little mite to the tax revenue instead of draining it. Good luck libertards, in case you have forgotten somebody has to pay it in before you can give it away.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nochain wrote:Good luck libertards, in case you have forgotten somebody has to pay it in before you can give it away.

Very well said, nochain.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
nochain wrote:Good luck libertards, in case you have forgotten somebody has to pay it in before you can give it away.

Very well said,  nochain.  

The death rattle of dinosaurs ...

lol

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

lol

I wonder what happens when tax payers become the minority... that will happen before the evil whitey dies off.

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

lol

I wonder what happens when tax payers become the minority... that will happen before the evil whitey dies off.

Sally will only be happy when this country enters a postnationalism era. You know - where manna will fall, everyone has a chicken in their pot, you can "reclaim" others property, and life is grand for all.

Bob wrote:

The entitlement bunch are the LAST group that the new aged democrats will mess with...that's there voting block!...If anything were to ever happen ole'Janet and Homeland Security would have to use some of those purchased weapons and ammo to contol their peeps if their 'freebies' were reduced or taken away...Imagine that some of those that have milked the system for decades would have to lower themselves and WORK like the rest of us working class people...the humiliation!...

What happens when the system fails? There are examples... not that we would want to examine them.

The really sad part is that dependence robs human beings of the greatest feelings... self-reliance, accomplishment, purpose...

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

lol

Repukes to Go Extinct Much Sooner Than Expected 9k=

They forcefully take what they can get till there is nothing left to take.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9IIn3R6_50

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum