Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congrats Boards of Florida....!!!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I understand and agreed w/ my time out session. What I don't understand was why several others didn't receive the same punishment, especially BP.

The most brilliant thing you did was start that thread telling the whiners and trolls that you had blocked me. Why...? All you did was throw some red meat out for the usual suspects to devour.

And the free pass given to BP on the thread attacking my deceased Father, and the listing of my extended family. WTF...?

Not only did you not take action for it, you left it up on the public portion where ANYONE can see it. My Father has a large following across the South East and Midwest. A google by someone looking for his tapes and literature will include the hatchet job personal attack by BP. Please remove that thread.

So what was the outcome of your urge to share with the forum....? Another massive gangbang.

80 personal attacks.

9 threats involving death.

27 attacks based on a bold-faced lie.

So your little Special Olympic Event was a huge success for trolls and stalkers.

You should be proud.

Side bar. If I used your wife's pic as my avatar, how long would you allow her face to be exposed to the general public...?

Like I said, congratulations for your trolling thread, and for redefining what it means to moderate a forum.

You really should change that false heading, because everything is not inbounds or fair game.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KUDZU wrote:Like I said, congratulations for your trolling thread...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t7865-congrats-boards-of-florida

boards of FL wrote:
KUDZU wrote:Like I said, congratulations for your trolling thread...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t7865-congrats-boards-of-florida

That's cute. I appreciate you even more than I ever have. I would have sent it to you as a PM, but that's a crap shoot at best.

I love you more than my hair color.

I understand and agreed w/ my time out session. What I don't understand was why several others didn't receive the same punishment, especially BP.

The most brilliant thing you did was start that thread telling the whiners and trolls that you had blocked me. Why...? All you did was throw some red meat out for the usual suspects to devour.

And the free pass given to BP on the thread attacking my deceased Father, and the listing of my extended family. WTF...?

Not only did you not take action for it, you left it up on the public portion where ANYONE can see it. My Father has a large following across the South East and Midwest. A google by someone looking for his tapes and literature will include the hatchet job personal attack by BP. Please remove that thread.

Bill,

You got a taste of the crap you've done to others here & elsewhere. No way can you justify the posting the ID's of others and making death threats like you did at pnj.

I never attacked your deceased Father. Actually, I said he was a fine man. Whether than pm me & ask it be taken down, you run around to the moderator to get what "you" want. Pulling all that "you" fucking bull shit these years, Is nothing but the behavior of a foolish coward.

You care nothing about your Father's Church as you say. Remember "Emmy", The Church member you anonymously terrorized? She finally found out WHO was torturing her & she went to the Church for help. Yes, I have found out quite a bit about you these past few days.

Side bar. If I used your wife's pic as my avatar, how long would you allow her face to be exposed to the general public...?

You used Joani's photo and name asshole. I gave you a big nasty taste of your own BS medicine didnt I. Did it taste good?

You think I was harsh here, keep up this bull shit & see what else I am capable of doing on the world wide web.

Now, Tell Joani your sorry and mean it and I'll remove the thread in question.

Wow, we he did the same to me. It's no big deal pic was 10 years old, but it was from where I work.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wow, we he did the same to me. It's no big deal pic was 10 years old, but it was from where I work.

Really...? That's your take on what happened...?

Thread after thread of you whining to Will trying to get me banned, and yet, I handled everything behind the scene w/out screwing you over to the entire forum. I thought you would stop but I guess your word ain't worth a bucket of warm spit.

What a prick you are for even dragging that out here. Are you now gonna share you name with everyone you vacuous stalking troll...??

I won't do so, in spite of your back stabbing BS.

Yella

Yella

He went galumphing back. “And, hast thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!” He chortled in his joy.

Back to normal here. Just in time for Friday night frenzy.

Oh, where o where is chrissy?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

BP Snacks wrote:I understand and agreed w/ my time out session. What I don't understand was why several others didn't receive the same punishment, especially BP.

Bill,

You got a taste of the crap you've done to others here & elsewhere. No way can you justify the posting the ID's of others and making death threats like you did at pnj.

I never attacked your deceased Father. Actually, I said he was a fine man. Whether than pm me & ask it be taken down, you run around to the moderator to get what "you" want. Pulling all that "you" fucking bull shit these years, Is nothing but the behavior of a foolish coward.

You care nothing about your Father's Church as you say. Remember "Emmy", The Church member you anonymously terrorized? She finally found out WHO was torturing her & she went to the Church for help. Yes, I have found out quite a bit about you these past few days.

You used Joani's photo and name asshole. I gave you a big nasty taste of your own BS medicine didnt I. Did it taste good?

You think I was harsh here, keep up this bull shit & see what else I am capable of doing on the world wide web.

Now, Tell Joani your sorry and mean it and I'll remove the thread in question.

You maroni and neko still seek your pound of flesh after 8 years of harassing me, posting all sorts of personal info, including maroni posting a link to my families names.

Since BoF lacks the balls to do the right thing....ban you for a time out, remove the thread going after my entire family (the obit)...I guess we're just gonna be at loggerheads.

Do what you wish you low rent POS. At least everyone else now sees just what depths you are willing to plumb in your vendetta, and other folk's families are open season to you and maroni.

And you expect me to apologize...?

Ask Vector if I'm willing to admit I wronged him, and I posted a thread to apologize to him....which he ignored...go figure.

I never posted ANY death threats....wishes are another issue, but why should I expect a low brow stalking jerk like you to understand the difference. Your exaggeration is expected.

Troll on dick head.

Last edited by KUDZU on 6/7/2013, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yella wrote:He went galumphing back. “And, hast thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!” He chortled in his joy.

Most of the forum trash is now on ignore.

I suggest the assholes who wish ill towards me do likewise.

Yella

Yella

KUDZU wrote:
Yella wrote:He went galumphing back. “And, hast thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!” He chortled in his joy.

This is still a buncha fun. They come and they go.

Congrats Boards of Florida....!!! Gettin10

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
KUDZU wrote:

This is still a buncha fun. They come and they go.

No, it's not a buncha fun. How would you react if your Father's obit was used to punish you by an asshole...?

How about if your daughter's info was posted for all to harvest, by an interloping troll, with zero ethics or morals...?

And that waaaaayyyyyy past backdated pic of Maroni was posted on a public forum which I was NEVER a member of....The Chat Cave. It was her avatar.

She has always stressed that anything posted on a public forum is fair game. What a liar. That cave was also the source of other personal info about me shared with like-minded stalkers to be used for this exact reason.

But, they all get a free pass, because I'm the dude who defended Cat when Neko, Maroni, and amway were trying their best to fuck Cat over...right?

Nothing ever happens in a vacuum.

I see Bill learned nothing sitting in the corner two days.

Congrats Boards of Florida....!!! Babycr11

2seaoat

I still do not understand any of this......most of this tension is about folks knowing the real identity of other forum members......this results in personal attacks which are really hurtful. I do not understand why people would do these things, but I would be like Eric and simply go away if this became arguments about real people........I mean Dreams and BP tell me I am stupid everyday......and I love it......but Seaoat is a ghost........so why is there a need to post pictures of folks and like I have said in the reporter thread....two wrongs do not make a right, and I understand the satisfaction with the retaliation for the original wrong.....but in the end you just have two sides doing bad things. Why not start with the simple proposition that water over the dam has happened, and start a new respectful interaction whichdoes not involve real people.......call me a dumbasz and when I respond with argument......just do not take it personally.....its just ghost talk......when we start connecting our real lives.....then we get real ego involved in this process and it is not healthy for anybody.

Hey, I only tell you your stoopid every few weeks not daily. Geesh, get your facts right Oats.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oh shut up!

2seaoat

I see Bill learned nothing sitting in the corner two days.

I think I am beginning to see that Bill may not be the problem. Leave him alone........try to take down your inappropriate threads, and come play with me......I love it when you play hard.....but if you think what you did was right.....well I thought we learned a lesson today.......two wrongs do not make a right......come play hardball with a ghost. I know it is scary not being able to piss someone off with personal knowledge....stuck only with the logic of your arguments.......but give it a try.......

boards of FL

boards of FL

Are you gonna take that, BP? 2seaoat is calling you out!

Joanimaroni wrote:Oh shut up!

Hmmmm....

Why take it out on your lapdog BP....?

2seaoat wrote:I see Bill learned nothing sitting in the corner two days.

I think I am beginning to see that Bill may not be the problem. Leave him alone........try to take down your inappropriate threads, and come play with me......I love it when you play hard.....but if you think what you did was right.....well I thought we learned a lesson today.......two wrongs do not make a right......come play hardball with a ghost. I know it is scary not being able to piss someone off with personal knowledge....stuck only with the logic of your arguments.......but give it a try.......

Oats, Dont forget the Ace Hardware Boat rope starting Sat morn at 8:00 am.

2seaoat

Why take it out on your lapdog BP....?

Both of you need to give each other a sincere apology.....that still does not mean you cannot argue on the forums.....and even play hardball, but this personal stuff is simply stupid....and hurtful. There is nobody on this forum which cannot make cogent points without making personal attacks.......this has got to stop, and some sincere apologies are a good starting point. Boards has tried to give guidance, but it is up to everyone to extend some courtesy which starts with sincere apologies.....plus.....I absolutely love having bill tell me I am a dumb asz as an Aurburn Fan, BP telling me I need new boat rope, and joanni telling me that Mr. Romney was not that bad.....I would love for all of you to transfer your anger to Seaoat.....lets get into some arguments......and you can call me names.....because this thing has just gotten stupid.

2seaoat wrote:Why take it out on your lapdog BP....?

Both of you need to give each other a sincere apology.....that still does not mean you cannot argue on the forums.....and even play hardball, but this personal stuff is simply stupid....and hurtful. There is nobody on this forum which cannot make cogent points without making personal attacks.......this has got to stop, and some sincere apologies are a good starting point. Boards has tried to give guidance, but it is up to everyone to extend some courtesy which starts with sincere apologies.....plus.....I absolutely love having bill tell me I am a dumb asz as an Aurburn Fan, BP telling me I need new boat rope, and joanni telling me that Mr. Romney was not that bad.....I would love for all of you to transfer your anger to Seaoat.....lets get into some arguments......and you can call me names.....because this thing has just gotten stupid.

Your right. I'm soooo sorry Bill. Please accept my humble apology.

Oats the peacemaker, wow.

2seaoat wrote:I still do not understand any of this......most of this tension is about folks knowing the real identity of other forum members......this results in personal attacks which are really hurtful. I do not understand why people would do these things, but I would be like Eric and simply go away if this became arguments about real people........I mean Dreams and BP tell me I am stupid everyday......and I love it......but Seaoat is a ghost........so why is there a need to post pictures of folks and like I have said in the reporter thread....two wrongs do not make a right, and I understand the satisfaction with the retaliation for the original wrong.....but in the end you just have two sides doing bad things. Why not start with the simple proposition that water over the dam has happened, and start a new respectful interaction whichdoes not involve real people.......call me a dumbasz and when I respond with argument......just do not take it personally.....its just ghost talk......when we start connecting our real lives.....then we get real ego involved in this process and it is not healthy for anybody.

And you tell people they are stupid too so don't get all righteous.

2seaoat

And you tell people they are stupid too so don't get all righteous.

I imply certain ghosts are lacking in some way....yes guilty, but I try to avoid personal attacks where a person has disclosed their real identity......plus I own you.......I will have you rolling over soon......I am on your mind constantly.......but because I do not know you....I play rough with you at times....If it is bothering you a great deal....I will back off.....I have had people ask the same, and I have respected their wishes....BP.....posting a person's dad's obit.....and William posting folks pictures are simply going too far........beat a person with cogent arguments....not real world attacks.

...posting a person's dad's obit.....and William posting folks pictures are simply going too far........beat a person with cogent arguments....not real world attacks.

Yawn.

BP Snacks wrote:...posting a person's dad's obit.....and William posting folks pictures are simply going too far........beat a person with cogent arguments....not real world attacks.

Yawn.

Really...?

It's boring to you, yet you shill for maroni...?

I hope she's sucking your dick for what you're doing.

Troll on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum