Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOARDS OF FLORIDA SO OFFENDED BY TRUTH AND FACTS HE STARTS "STICKING" POSTS WHERE HE DEMANDS THEY BE...WUSS!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

BOARDS OF FLORIDA SO OFFENDED BY TRUTH AND FACTS HE START "STICKING" POSTS WHERE HE DEMANDS THEY BE...WUSS!

Step up and quit being so ashamed of the FACTS AND TRUTH.  Let the chips fall where they may.

Get out of the way, it makes you look weak and childish!

Sal

Sal

Actually, what he is doing is providing you the opportunity to debate subjects you yourselves bring to the forum.

But, because your understanding of the subjects you bring to the forum is only headline deep (and that is being extremely generous), you run away when challenged.

You're drive-by bullshitters.

You throw bullshit out there, but run away as soon as you're called on it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First we had drive-by media. Now we have drive-by bullshit.
Unfortunately, I guess drive-by common sense is just not in the cards for us. lol

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Actually, what he is doing is providing you the opportunity to debate subjects you yourselves bring to the forum.

But, because your understanding of the subjects you bring to the forum is only headline deep (and that is being extremely generous), you run away when challenged.

Thank you for AGAIN bringing to the forefront that you never bring anything meaningful to the discussions. You simply attack posters. You must be so proud.

Maybe soon our self appointed COMMANDANT will untwist his panties and allow the proper flow of the threads. Right now he is wiggling his little authority.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Actually, what he is doing is providing you the opportunity to debate subjects you yourselves bring to the forum.

Thank you for AGAIN bringing to the forefront that you never bring anything meaningful to the discussions. You simply attack posters. You must be so proud.

Maybe soon our self appointed COMMANDANT will untwist his panties and allow the proper flow of the threads.  Right now he is wiggling his little authority.

I'm still waiting for you to 1) delete your "LIES" threads, and then 2) formally apologize for calling me a liar.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Is Markle ready to concede the fact that he was lying? Or at the very least that he was confused?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle's not confused. He does whatever his handlers tell him to do...like Goebbels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum