Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A request of boards of florida

+3
boards of FL
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A request of boards of florida Empty A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 2:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of florida,

Would you please resolve the issue we see in post number 20 in this thread?
Carl Sagan says he has proven to you that he's not Bill. Would you please confirm that so we can put this dispute behind us.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t10389p15-so-obama-wants-it-as-painful-as-possiblehe-got-itebt-cards-shut-down#126883

A request of boards of florida Carl10

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, Did Carl Sagan ask you to do this?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Here is what I know. I banned Carl. He began sending email after email whining about the ban. He eventually sent what he said was his real name, place of employment, and the phone number where he can be reached at work. I don't give enough of a shit to call some random person at their job, so I never called. But I was thinking "Why would someone give all that info, just for me to call and find out that they are not that person?", so I unbanned him.

He could of course still be Bill and was just bluffing, though.

I hope that answers your question!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Bob, Did Carl Sagan ask you to do this?
No he didn't. But when he said he "proved" to bds that he isn't Bill, I just thought maybe this is one dispute that could be settled.
It's like when I see a republican say Obama is the devil, and a democrat say Obama is the Messiah. Whenever there is some way to decide which is correct, I like to have that happen.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Here is what I know.  I banned Carl.  He began sending email after email whining about the ban.  He eventually sent what he said was his real name, place of employment, and the phone number where he can be reached at work.  I don't give enough of a shit to call some random person at their job, so I never called.  But I was thinking "Why would someone give all that info, just for me to call and find out that they are not that person?", so I unbanned him.

He could of course still be Bill and was just bluffing, though.  

I hope that answers your question!
lol! 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Here is what I know.  I banned Carl.  He began sending email after email whining about the ban.
I'm just curious. How did Carl get your email address? I don't see it displayed on your profile.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No one would have anything to lose with this tactic.  If Carl Sagan IS TB, then what does he lose by giving a fake name and number?   If Carl Sagan IS NOT TB, what does he have to lose?   No loss, either way.  

What we do know now is that Carl Sagan is a whiner.  Twisted Evil

I have my own little request. Wink 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Carl,

How did you get bds' email address?

10A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 3:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill has it.....

11A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 3:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:I have my own little request. Wink 
Whatever your request is I'll sure try to grant it. Especially since you're gonna give me the ammunition to go up against Sacred Heart Hospital.
And I don't need to remind you that me and you going up against that hospital is like David going up against Goliath. I need to know how to find it's achilles heel. lol

12A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 3:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Bill has it.....
How would Bill have it?

13A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 3:50 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Carl,

How did you get bds' email address?
He can send an email to the "admin" account on this forum and that will go to my email address.

14A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 7:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wish Bill was still with us... I liked the hell out of him and still do.

I just cannot fathom how much influence he actually has on certain posters, even in his total banishment from the forum. I wish he would come back as a thousand socks just to keep y'all on edge.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

15A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 7:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wish Bill was still with us... I liked the hell out of him and still do.

I just cannot fathom how much influence he actually has on certain posters, even in his total banishment from the forum. I wish he would come back as a thousand socks just to keep y'all on edge.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I love you I love you I love you 

There's his little BFF.

16A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 7:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wish Bill was still with us... I liked the hell out of him and still do.

so you approve of him threatening to post my state license and work place onto this forum? because that was the most recent threat.

You approve of him lying and saying I broke a HIPAA law when I worked at Baptist? because he spewed that lie enough.

you approved of his incognito physical body harm threats he made to me in that one post which I reported to the police, which they felt was viable if I lived there still? but do to my location felt I was in no immediate danger.

I suppose you approve of a lot of things hes done, considering he has connections inside my previous employer and gathered information on me and passed that on. including one person from here actually calling and talking to my employer to get me fired. which lets make no mistake because ANOTHER LIE occurred. I was never fired. I quit. and not because of shit from here, although the shit from here could have made the relationship between me and my previous employer not as good, I could probably make a case.

But most of all, you approve because of why? You enjoy hate filled threats being tossed at people you disagree with politically? I suppose you do. Perhaps you should do your own dirty work.

17A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 7:46 pm

Zvug admits his man crush on WTM

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 7:23 pm
I wish Bill was still with us... I liked the hell out of him and still do.

18A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 7:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

JUST SAY NO...

Foes are members whose messages will not be visible and who won't be able to send you Private Messages or post on your Wall.
Note that you cannot ignore the moderators or the administrators.

Foes list
boards of FL
2seaoat
CarlSagan

19A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 8:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:

so you approve of him threatening to post my state license and work place onto this forum? because that was the most recent threat.

You approve of him lying and saying I broke a HIPAA law when I worked at Baptist? because he spewed that lie enough.

you approved of his incognito physical body harm threats he made to me in that one post which I reported to the police, which they felt was viable if I lived there still? but do to my location felt I was in no immediate danger.

I suppose you approve of a lot of things hes done, considering he has connections inside my previous employer and gathered information on me and passed that on. including one person from here actually calling and talking to my employer to get me fired. which lets make no mistake because ANOTHER LIE occurred. I was never fired. I quit. and not because of shit from here, although the shit from here could have made the relationship between me and my previous employer not as good, I could probably make a case.

But most of all, you approve because of why? You enjoy hate filled threats being tossed at people you disagree with politically? I suppose you do. Perhaps you should do your own dirty work.

Z- goes way back defending his BFF. He blamed, and continues to blame, everyone else for Bill's frequent vile melt downs. It was never ever ever Bill's fault. The threats, the personal information and the pictures of posters that Bill displayed on the forum...all condoned by the Z man.

Z is like an over protective daddy defending his son the bully. I think Z forgets Bill is suppose to be grown man responsible for his own deplorable behaviour.

Perhapes he should just go visit Bill. affraid  Yikes, what if he has already done that? That would justify his Bill defense....Z man could be a Bill target if he crossed him.

20A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 8:08 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TB has never threatened Z or posted lies or personal information about him.  But obviously, Z approves of this behavior.  Sad, really.

21A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 9:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:TB has never threatened Z or posted lies or personal information about him.  But obviously, Z approves of this behavior.  Sad, really.
Birds of a feather flock together.
I'm sure that z knows that carl sagan is bill. Just as we all know.
If all bills fingers got broken, carl sagan would stop posting here.

22A request of boards of florida Empty Re: A request of boards of florida 10/16/2013, 9:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You all are keeping me in stitches..... Keep up the good work!! cyclops

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum