Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This place is getting Hostile....

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
ImpishScoundrel
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:Z, there are reasonable and rational members here who do not think his threats are petty. He doesn't need to be coddled and made excuses for.

You missed my point completely. I am not defending Bill. Some of the folks he fights with thrive on the petty crap that transpires when the food starts being thrown around. I have watched it since I started posting at the PNJ in 2006. Those folks know who they are.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Z, there are reasonable and rational members here who do not think his threats are petty. He doesn't need to be coddled and made excuses for.

You missed my point completely. I am not defending Bill. Some of the folks he fights with thrive on the petty crap that transpires when the food starts being thrown around. I have watched it since I started posting at the PNJ in 2006. Those folks know who they are.

I didn't miss your point. There is petty crap all around us. Every day on here, there is petty crap.

I am not worried about petty crap and I am not talking about petty crap.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

Thank you for the assist, Sal...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Z, you and Sal can make light of this. You are not doing Bill or anyone any favors by doing so.

I can only speak for my self. What the rest of you do is your own business. I think I have seen enough of this irrational behaviour and I conclude that the person is potentially dangerous. This is my own belief. I choose not to get in situations that can lead to law enforcement involvement, physical threats, or being involved in prolonged vile interactions. I am damn sure no saint and I may be party to the situation as it stands. I can not undo that. But I feel I have been warned. I will ignore any one who I deem to act or comments in any manner I choose to deem inappropriate. That is my choice.
I feel we have been warned. I am not going to continue any dialogue with WM. If my stance causes me to leave the forum, then so be it.
We all have choices. I have made mine.

BP Snacks wrote:And stand up for the rights of cats not to be sexually abused by humans!

Who is that in your avatar,BP? I thought you were a guy?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:And stand up for the rights of cats not to be sexually abused by humans!

Now would be a good time to stop.

I am very much in agreement with you. And if BP Snacks won't cut the shit, he needs a timeout as well. Are you listening, Will?

I agree.

[quote="PBulldog2"]
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I am very much in agreement with you. And if BP Snacks won't cut the shit, he needs a timeout as well. Are you listening, Will?

I agree.

Dipshit. Where were you last night when the war was being played out, hiding in your neo safe room?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="BP Snacks"]
PBulldog2 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I agree.

Dipshit. Where were you last night when the war was being played out, hiding in your neo safe room?

I was only here briefly, I can tell you that much. I was here long enough to see a lot of stupid stuff was going on.

Sorry you don't like the NeoSafeRoom, BP. Too bad for you. It's a good name, though.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Neko, I know we all have certain posters that push our buttons, but it's the one who threaten personal harm, threaten to physically stalk other posters and/or post others' personal information that really worry me.

We know who those posters are. What we don't know is what they may be capable of in real life. That's why I generally don't engage them one way or the other.

PBulldog2 wrote:Neko, I know we all have certain posters that push our buttons, but it's the one who threaten personal harm, threaten to physically stalk other posters and/or post others' personal information that really worry me.

We know who those posters are. What we don't know is what they may be capable of in real life. That's why I generally don't engage them one way or the other.

This place is getting Hostile.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu3qgFpxWGKl_St8sF365qpLlFyCC-E-VKhWIAHSbQPCGjIBhE

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynwVKXzc9s

Smile

PBulldog2 wrote:Neko, I know we all have certain posters that push our buttons, but it's the one who threaten personal harm, threaten to physically stalk other posters and/or post others' personal information that really worry me.

That's a bunch of bullshit! You engaged Chrissy all the time knowing she posted personal info.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, that is wise.

Nekochan wrote:

Yes, that is wise.

What she said!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

Damaged Eagle wrote:This place is getting Hostile.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuKmyxOyKDeE9G2nOmr6LBc8tR-jCxax7Mvg9rMnRmmfDfr-E9

I've seen worse on other forums.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySu-kY3YWc

Smile

The DailyKOS, DemocratUnderground or MediaMatters.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:This place is getting Hostile.... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuKmyxOyKDeE9G2nOmr6LBc8tR-jCxax7Mvg9rMnRmmfDfr-E9

I've seen worse on other forums.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySu-kY3YWc

Smile

The DailyKOS, DemocratUnderground or MediaMatters.

Is there ever a discussion that you don't politicize?????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum