Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Teo. I bet we have the place to our selves.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What say you? LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:What say you?  LOL

Sure looks that way...neat how they marched out the police state in all it's power and glory to protect the fans and players from a few ragheads we probably trained at some point....

THE SNIPERBOWL

Im also not watching the super bowl.  Razz 

Just got off the phone with my sister. im about to loose another family member, 2nd in less than a month.

I think one of the hardest things about getting old isn't not being able to do the things you once did as younger but perhaps having to deal with all those who you love that were older growing up pass away. somehow it makes you feel a little more all by yourself in this big old world each time.  Neutral and also knowing your time is getting closer.

Very True Dot. Try to stay strong.

Mr Ichi wrote:Very True Dot.  Try to stay strong.  

I am. you do the same.  Smile 

May tomorrow be a lovely day for you to soak up paradise in navy point....

I hope one day you can sit here and watch the sun rise.  Something to think about when life poses it challenges. Until then this will have to do.
Hey Teo.  I bet we have the place to our selves. 2mob04p

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would rather watch that sunset a thousand times over than the sniperbowl...especially attending it and being herded around groped and treated like a convict. Land of the free home of the brave...where's that Markle thingy....
Hey Teo.  I bet we have the place to our selves. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum