Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This place is getting Hostile....

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
ImpishScoundrel
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This place is getting Hostile.... Little10

This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuKmyxOyKDeE9G2nOmr6LBc8tR-jCxax7Mvg9rMnRmmfDfr-E9

I've seen worse on other forums.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ySu-kY3YWc

Smile

Not really. Were just letting the forum bully know we aint going to tolerate his shit no more. Animal Control and the ECSO Swat Team are going in tomorrow to rescue the cat. Hopefully Bill will resist. Smile

BP Smacks Bill wrote:Not really. Were just letting the forum bully know we aint going to tolerate his shit no more. Animal Control and the ECSO Swat Team are going in tomorrow to rescue the cat. Hopefully Bill will resist. Smile

Come on over stalker.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Damaged Eagle wrote:This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuKmyxOyKDeE9G2nOmr6LBc8tR-jCxax7Mvg9rMnRmmfDfr-E9

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Same here. The forum in California I hung out in got so bad, me and about 9 others took matters into our own hands. We took care of the offending posters. Unfortunately, we also got the forum permanently shut down and a written scolding from the newspaper's editor.

Ok, after reading through all the posts I missed yesterday, I say "shame on everyone for their impish behavior, flame wars and personal attacks are deplorable."

Now, should I get the popcorn and beer ready for round two?

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuKmyxOyKDeE9G2nOmr6LBc8tR-jCxax7Mvg9rMnRmmfDfr-E9

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Same here. The forum in California I hung out in got so bad, me and about 9 others took matters into our own hands. We took care of the offending posters. Unfortunately, we also got the forum permanently shut down and a written scolding from the newspaper's editor.

Ok, after reading through all the posts I missed yesterday, I say "shame on everyone for their impish behavior, flame wars and personal attacks are deplorable."

I have no shame about what all I said. I got tired of the forum bully harassing a sweet forum member here & not just here but over at and the old pnj forum & against several other innocents. Bill is nothing but a punk ass coward hiding behind a computer screen & yes, I'm sure round two is coming.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

BP Snacks wrote:
ImpishScoundrel wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I have no shame about what all I said. I got tired of the forum bully harassing a sweet forum member here & not just here but over at and the old pnj forum & against several other innocents. Bill is nothing but a punk ass coward hiding behind a computer screen & yes, I'm sure round two is coming.

Sweet! I wonder if I should go ahead an order a pizza for the festivities?

No need to explain yourself to me. I've been around, and kicked off, enough forums to know what's going on. There's a Bill on every forum, at least every forum I've ever been on. They don't know how to play nice and they always take things waaaaaaay too personal.

2seaoat

I simply do not understand any of these disputes........pretty silly.

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmHygPWT4sBoKcGq5AD9VigjN4nQHFTj9BeMdC1Uq1eFfTOVw8ig

I'd say yes if he shows up again. Rolling Eyes

You know I kind of miss old Donny Boy Rupert from the DMR. He wasn't quite as abusive, was always good for a hilarious run around, and didn't run away like some posters around here when their abusiveness is turned against them...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oPsvq81n2A

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/5/2013, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Sweet! I wonder if I should go ahead an order a pizza for the festivities?

No need to explain yourself to me. I've been around, and kicked off, enough forums to know what's going on. There's a Bill on every forum, at least every forum I've ever been on. They don't know how to play nice and they always take things waaaaaaay too personal.

This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPLnLGOxmKEEPfxaHrKeXawhuhvWwJwYWqIusszjwIMzZfX0cxqQ

In answer to your question...

I would!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

Very Happy

I see no purpose. It reminds me of the man smashing his head into a brick wall because it feels so good when he stops.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I see no purpose. It reminds me of the man smashing his head into a brick wall because it feels so good when he stops.

An altogether excellent analogy.

PkrBum wrote:I see no purpose. It reminds me of the man smashing his head into a brick wall because it feels so good when he stops.

This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXLfY5bKGxK8kPTqKZiQ9jSsh4PfQaaEV5kuX8Lqhvhn58fwM

Doesn't that happen every day around here anyway?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Sal wrote:

An altogether excellent analogy.

This place is getting Hostile.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToNZe14WpGlD_6ngGK7aOGr6K4QpkDtdKlwZ3B9oLX4kmCdOec

Then put a leash on your dog.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8T8lZCGIIU

Very Happy

And stand up for the rights of cats not to be sexually abused by humans!

BP Snacks wrote:And stand up for the rights of cats not to be sexually abused by humans!

Now would be a good time to stop.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:And stand up for the rights of cats not to be sexually abused by humans!

I am very much in agreement with you. And if BP Snacks won't cut the shit, he needs a timeout as well. Are you listening, Will?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I am very much in agreement with you. And if BP Snacks won't cut the shit, he needs a timeout as well. Are you listening, Will?

Good to see you standing up for what's right. Too bad you weren't on here last night.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Good to see you standing up for what's right. Too bad you weren't on here last night.

No, I was following the threads being posted on, and was trying to get Bill to disengage from the pettiness via the PM method.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

No, I was following the threads being posted on, and was trying to get Bill to disengage from the pettiness via the PM method.
It's not pettiness. If it was pettiness, then other members wouldn't be afraid of what he might do. It's outright threats. I am sorry your efforts didn't work but I don't think there is any talking sense into him when he goes nuts like that.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

This is starting to sound way too familiar. Cat fetish, frogs with lipstick fetish... Six of one, half a dozen of another. Cat boy, frog boy... Maybe they're relatives.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

It's not pettiness. If it was pettiness, then other members wouldn't be afraid of what he might do. It's outright threats. I am sorry your efforts didn't work but I don't think there is any talking sense into him when he goes nuts like that.

It is TOTAL pettiness, and the same posters who thrived on it at the PNJ are the ones who thrive on it here.

What is so funny is we know the names of almost all of those folks, their life history, and most of us have seen photoshopped photos of these people posted somewhere.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Z, there are reasonable and rational members here who do not think his threats are petty. He doesn't need to be coddled and made excuses for.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Convenient absence?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know, but calling this type of behavior "petty" is potentially dangerous. Some people need to wake up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum