Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will win the NBA championship?

3 posters

Who will win the NBA championship? I_vote_lcap67%Who will win the NBA championship? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]
Who will win the NBA championship? I_vote_lcap33%Who will win the NBA championship? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal

Sal

The refs will kneecap the Spurs, videos will be posted to YouTube, and the NBA will be ruined forever, the end.

2seaoat

Well the Pacers won the series in six games.....oops......that was not the plan....so a few games were Heat wins and they go to the championship. This is not a very good Spurs team, but they will not be playing a great team so I will take the Spurs......just to remain frisky, but the reality is the Spurs do not play the defense of the Pacers or the Bulls.......and if I had to bet a thousand dollars.....I would be asking for odds on my Spur pick.

Dammit... I'll be pulling for the spurs. I thght they had a chance until seagoat picked them... so much for that.

2seaoat

Dammit... I'll be pulling for the spurs. I thght they had a chance until seagoat picked them... so much for that.

Not so quick....I was asking for points.......so your pick may still be safe.

PkrBum wrote:Dammit... I'll be pulling for the spurs. I thght they had a chance until seagoat picked them... so much for that.

Wait and see who peedog picks, that's a sure sign of a loser.. Very Happy

2seaoat

Wait and see who peedog picks, that's a sure sign of a loser.. Very Happy

Nope.....I think PK is correct.....I have the current crown for bad sport picks....I cannot dispute the truth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum