Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Alabama have a path to the National Championship game?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I took a lot of heat on these forums by suggesting that Alabama appeared over rated in my opinion. I know many thought it was sour grapes because Auburn's young team is not getting any traction. I watched part of the Georgia game, and Auburn is making small steps.....but Georgia has a very good team, and they should not be ignored.

I think Alabama is toast, but if someone can show me a path to the championship game.....I will listen.

2seaoat wrote:I took a lot of heat on these forums by suggesting that Alabama appeared over rated in my opinion. I know many thought it was sour grapes because Auburn's young team is not getting any traction. I watched part of the Georgia game, and Auburn is making small steps.....but Georgia has a very good team, and they should not be ignored.

I think Alabama is toast, but if someone can show me a path to the championship game.....I will listen.

It all depends on how the BCS shapes out over the next couple of weeks. Mainly it will be how far Bama drops in the BCS poll that will be revealed tonight. I do not expect them to drop past #5. Quite honestly, I think they will come in at #3 ahead of ND.

Wait just a second there, you call a 38-0 thrashing making baby steps?

2seaoat

Georgia may be the best team in the country.....but I did see some nice movement of the ball with the young QB,until boneheaded penalties, and a defense you could drive a school bus through and never see a defensive contact. Lots of work, but I am confident in this young qb., and we will see in the iron bowl if they are really as bad as they have shown to date.

2seaoat wrote:Georgia may be the best team in the country.....but I did see some nice movement of the ball with the young QB,until boneheaded penalties, and a defense you could drive a school bus through and never see a defensive contact. Lots of work, but I am confident in this young qb., and we will see in the iron bowl if they are really as bad as they have shown to date.

Going into the Iron Bowl, one team could be 0-10 and the other 10-0 and it would still be a slugfest. Win/Lose records can be thrown to the wind before this game they are meaningless.

NaNook

NaNook

UGA was lucky with their West teams. UF played TAM and LSU from the West. Who did UGA play from the WEST? Even USCe played a top WEST team. UGA was schedule lucky.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum