Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge in Zimmerman trial bars Trayvon Martin's drug use, school suspension and fighting history

+3
Floridatexan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

2seaoat

Your crack is showing and a lot more....He was shot sitting on Zimmerman pounding his head against the concrete...of course that wouldn't hurt you but it would have probably killed Zimmerman ...he had every right to shoot Trayvon...twice !

T I think you need to wait for the ballistics and witness accounts before you join Dreams on interjecting your limited understanding of the evidence. It will be a fair trial. The Defendant has a very good lawyer, and if the evidence shows that your conclusions can be backed by the evidence.....well the jury will NG, and we will have nothing to talk about.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:THIS was an open and shut self defense case until it became a black thing and the president chipped in his idiotic BS about having a boy just like Trayvon...bullshit .bullshit .bullshit !

Put the crack pipe down.

If you think that if it had been an unarmed white kid gunned down in the street, and there was no arrest, ...

... well, that's some powerful crack.

The problem with you crackers is that you've convicted Trayvon of the crime of being a young black man.

That doesn't fly in the 21st Century.

Sorry 'bout yer luck.

Your crack is showing and a lot more....He was shot sitting on Zimmerman pounding his head against the concrete...of course that wouldn't hurt you but it would have probably killed Zimmerman ...he had every right to shoot Trayvon...twice !

Don't provoke a fight if you can't finish it, panty waste.

Good advice..someone should have told Trayvon that very thing...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Was Zimmerman following Martin?

Why?

2seaoat wrote:Your crack is showing and a lot more....He was shot sitting on Zimmerman pounding his head against the concrete...of course that wouldn't hurt you but it would have probably killed Zimmerman ...he had every right to shoot Trayvon...twice !

T I think you need to wait for the ballistics and witness accounts before you join Dreams on interjecting your limited understanding of the evidence. It will be a fair trial. The Defendant has a very good lawyer, and if the evidence shows that your conclusions can be backed by the evidence.....well the jury will NG, and we will have nothing to talk about.

They've already come out,Seaoat. The prosecution is going on theories of racial predjudice.They overcharged Zimmerman due to the hue and cry.There is no evidence of what actually happened. They were incredibly irresponsible in the charges. There will never be conclusive evidence of what happened in the last minutes. Just conjecture.

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why?

He had a viable reason to follow him. The "following" is not going to be justifiable to support a charge of murder.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why?

There had been property loss already that's why they had a neighborhood watch and he was making sure of the hoodie's whereabouts so he could direct the cops to check him out...this probably irritated Trayvon but that was no reason to start busting Zimmerman's head...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why?

There had been property loss already that's why they had a neighborhood watch and he was making sure of the hoodie's whereabouts so he could direct the cops to check him out...this probably irritated Trayvon but that was no reason to start busting Zimmerman's head...

Correct. Trayvon was not known in the apt.complex. We do the same thing in my neighborhood when we see that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why?

Correct. Trayvon was not known in the apt.complex. We do the same thing in my neighborhood when we see that.

And let's not forget, this was private property, not a public street.

Sal

Sal

So, Zimmerman was acting in his capacity as neighborhood watch captain?

Careful now ....

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

Shoot kids?

Nekochan

Nekochan

He was acting as a concerned resident in a private, gated complex.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal you just don't see the whole sentence do you....Yes he had to shoot kids..... that were killing him.....self defense.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sal you just don't see the whole sentence do you....Yes he had to shoot kids..... that were killing him.....self defense.

Sounds like someone has all the answers without knowledge of the published information.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sal you just don't see the whole sentence do you....Yes he had to shoot kids..... that were killing him.....self defense.

Sounds like someone has all the answers without knowledge of the published information.

Yeah I am good at that....main stream media are pushing an agenda of division ...chaos for control....It's an old story, divide and conquer .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yeah I am good at that....main stream media are pushing an agenda of division ...chaos for control....It's an old story, divide and conquer .

Whatever turns a profit for them. This case was media-sensationalism from the moment they stated a White-Hispanic murdered an unarmed black boy.....and showed a picture of Trayvon at age 12.

panty waste. I think it is Panty Waist ie Definition of pantywaist : You can use the word pantywaist to talk about an ineffective, weak person — especially a man — although it's not very nice and is likely

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote: panty waste. I think it is Panty Waist ie Definition of pantywaist : You can use the word pantywaist to talk about an ineffective, weak person — especially a man — although it's not very nice and is likely

Yeah, I know.

Panty waste is better, tho.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Whatever turns a profit for them. This case was media-sensationalism from the moment they stated a White-Hispanic murdered an unarmed black boy.....and showed a picture of Trayvon at age 12.

I admit openly when I first heard the MSM story I wanted Zimmerman locked up for life...but that was because they LIED to us and misled us intentionally. They made Trayvon out to be a responsible innocent young black child and Zimmerman was made out to be a Racist vulgar child killer....all totally a fabricated distortion.

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I agree and that was everyone's impression until more info. came out and it's hard to change people's minds now. This is why Zimmerman is suing the press.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I admit openly when I first heard the MSM story I wanted Zimmerman locked up for life...but that was because they LIED to us and misled us intentionally. They made Trayvon out to be a responsible innocent young black child and Zimmerman was made out to be a Racist vulgar child killer....all totally a fabricated distortion.

I'm surprised the media didn't change the bag of skittles to a ring-pop and bazooka bubble gum.

Judge in Zimmerman trial bars Trayvon Martin's drug use, school suspension and fighting history - Page 4 Ring-p10

Sal

Sal

Do you idiots know who's on trial?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Do you idiots know who's on trial?

Give us a hint...you seem to have all the answers.

2seaoat

Give us a hint...you seem to have all the answers.

Actually......he does.........and they are mostly right. If the State did not have a strong case.......why would the Defense keep asking for continuances......no......there are no guarantees given to either side in a trial......this is serious stuff, and Sal has simply said the same........but if we all can have just a little patience......in about four weeks we will have the answers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well yeah the state does have a mandate from the president to fry this guy who killed his son. I mean OJ was innocent also ...right...as far as waiting we are just laying out things as we see them, don't presume to tell us what to do with our time and we won't tell you.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well yeah the state does have a mandate from the president to fry this guy who killed his son. I mean OJ was innocent also ...right...as far as waiting we are just laying out things as we see them, don't presume to tell us what to do with our time and we won't tell you.

The same cowh that now answers...can't comment on an ongoing investigation but then immediately said...if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon...that support has turned out about as well as his I didn't know answers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum