Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial ?

+4
Nekochan
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You may use a gun in self defense against a perceived danger ?

The legal system works.

Stay off private property . Now stressed more.

Don't pick a fight with a smaller white guy...he may have a Rosco

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What we proved here today is that blacks can kill each other by the dozens, as proven in the anti carry cities,(Chicago)but kill a black in self defense in Florida and your life is toast.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit wrote:What we proved here today is that blacks can kill each other by the dozens, as proven in the anti carry cities,(Chicago)but kill a black in self defense in Florida and your life is toast.

Yeah if I were Zimmerman I would change my name get plastic surgery and move to Brazil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You may use a gun in self defense against a perceived danger ?

The legal system works.

Damn you too. What good? Now I'll never speak to you again because you cheered for the freakin' murderer. I think I've found my limit here. No more damn tolerance for assholes. Every one of you who wanted this outcome...fuck you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

The legal system works.

Damn you too.  What good?  Now I'll never speak to you again because you cheered for the freakin' murderer.  I think I've found my limit here.  No more damn tolerance for assholes.  Every one of you who wanted this outcome...fuck you.

How very progressive of you. Your opinion is the only opinion but I think we all knew that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT, you need to get a grip. Maybe get some sleep and you'll think more clearly tomorrow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:FT, you need to get a grip.  Maybe get some sleep and you'll think more clearly tomorrow.

I appreciate your concern...I really do...but no more bullshit.  I have tried to be civil here.  Now a kid is dead and the jerk who shot him went free and there is NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD...just strife...it's not like I didn't see it coming with Bush...it's not like I haven't dealt with jerks my whole life...it's that not a single one of you who were wanting Zimmerman to go free ever expressed any sorrow or remorse for the kid who died.  Dammmmmmmmmm.

For all you really know, this jerk could have stood there and shot the kid in cold blood.

I don't want to talk to anyone...only my close friends who have a clue.  Sickos.

Last edited by Floridatexan on 7/13/2013, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:FT, you need to get a grip.  Maybe get some sleep and you'll think more clearly tomorrow.

I appreciate your concern...I really do...but no more bullshit.  I have tried to be civil here.  Now a kid is dead and the jerk who shot him went free and there is NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD...just strife...it's not like I didn't see it coming with Bush...it's not like I haven't dealt with jerks my whole life...it's that not a single one of you who were wanting Zimmerman to go free ever expressed any sorrow or remorse for the kid who died.  Dammmmmmmmmm.

I don't want to talk to anyone...only my close friends who have a clue.  Sickos.  

What about all the Kids Obama's drones have killed with his permission on the death warrants ?...Have you no sense of propriety ? Or is murder okay as long as it's YOUR team ?

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

I'm with you FLTEX.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What about all the Kids Obama's drones have killed with his permission on the death warrants ?...Have you no sense of propriety ? Or is murder okay as long as it's YOUR team ?

Once in a while, Teo, I think you're on to something...but not here. Here, you're all about self-preservation. I don't want to live in a world where the guilty go free. The guy was a stone cold liar. He killed the kid just because he could. The jury acquitted him just because they could...and they wanted to go home...and they didn't give a damn about the kid. I don't think I can stand any more of this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Once in a while, Teo, I think you're on to something...but not here.  Here, you're all about self-preservation.  I don't want to live in a world where the guilty go free.  The guy was a stone cold liar.  He killed the kid just because he could.  The jury acquitted him just because they could...and they wanted to go home...and they didn't give a damn about the kid.  I don't think I can stand any more of this.  

In all honesty Tex I would have given him involuntary manslaughter because he was a lowlife coward that pulled a gun on a kid he had insulted and should have apologized to but that is not my call is it? Zimmerman's behavior in the wrong exceeded Trayvons up and until Trayvon started trying to kill him by bashing Zimmerman's brains out. Zimmerman had no other choice.... but Zimmermans actions put him in the situation where all he felt he could do was pull a gun. I hope he lives a long time with what he has done.

I'm a gun owner and I do carry..
I think the gun people lost today.. The laws will be changing real soon..
Thanks zim you PoS..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEX ,Trayvon should have decked him and walked ... I know I have said harsh things about Trayvon but I do feel it is society that made him the way he thought he had to act to get respect.

2seaoat

I know of few who are not sad with the loss of this life. I need to say I have newfound respect for Tex......she has every right to be angry about this unnecessary loss of life. However, if it was her son who was zimmerman, would you not be glad that he got a fair trial. Sal had this right from the start. Tex's compassion shows her advocacy for justice. I sadly felt that the state proved manslaughter.....not a bit of doubt in my mind. I do not think Zimmerman was justified in pulling that trigger and like T, I think Zimmerman was a coward. However, I have never seen a fairer trial with competent lawyers and an excellent judge. Now when I hear Sharpton talking about a federal action, I do not understand. If this was a white kid who was killed, in the frenzy of stand your ground in the public perception, and the utter confusion on this forum on the instructions, I believe if zimmerman shot that white kid.....he would still walk if the jury had the same reasonable doubt which I think Omara nailed in the post interview.

Now, what good will come out of this case.....for every person who is a wimp who thinks carrying a gun that they can just claim self defense and shoot somebody.....if they have a lick of sense....they are going to think about the last two years of Zimmerman's life. When a person decides to carry.....I think responsibility for that decision has become clearer.....

2seaoat

I'm a gun owner and I do carry..
Thanks zim you PoS..

As usual you nailed it.

Sal

Sal

Nothing good will come of this trial. ...

... NOTHING.

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:The laws will be changing real soon..

No they won't.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

For all you really know, this jerk could have stood there and shot the kid in cold blood.

You really should go back and actually listen to the witnesses and look at the evidence. Your pre-formed opinion is just that and worth nothing.

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:I'm a gun owner and I do carry..
Thanks zim you PoS..

Not a chance, the law worked the justice system worked and the truth came out. Like it or not.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The legal system works.

Damn you too.  What good?  Now I'll never speak to you again because you cheered for the freakin' murderer.  I think I've found my limit here.  No more damn tolerance for assholes.  Every one of you who wanted this outcome...fuck you.

How very progressive of you. Your opinion is the only opinion but I think we all knew that.

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial ? Th?id=H.4761015266836742&pid=1

You should add variations of the words enlightened and liberal when you post like this.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzNNiWyvyE

Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
In all honesty Tex I would have given him involuntary manslaughter because he was a lowlife coward that pulled a gun on a kid he had insulted and should have apologized to but that is not my call is it? Zimmerman's behavior in the wrong exceeded Trayvons up and until Trayvon started trying to kill him by bashing Zimmerman's brains out. Zimmerman had no other choice.... but Zimmermans actions put him in the situation where all he felt he could do was pull a gun. I hope he lives a long time with what he has done.

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial ? Th?id=H.4778869461877567&pid=1

What provocation makes Zimmerman a coward in your eyes?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial ? Th?id=H.4778869461877567&pid=1

What provocation makes Zimmerman a coward in your eyes?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile 

I am pretty sure Trayvon caught Zimmerman's intentions as he was following him and talking on the phone. Do you think just because you are young and black it should AUTOMATICALLY be assumed someone should call the police on you if you are walking through a predominantly white neighborhood. If I was Trayvon I would have been insulted. Being of a different sub-culture I would have demanded an apology, had he refused I would have called him a racist POS and walked on.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial?

Depends on one's perspective. For those in the media it provided the best free program content since OJ. Especially good for HLN News whose ratings went through the roof. It's made them a player in the world of television.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am pretty sure Trayvon caught Zimmerman's intentions as he was following him and talking on the phone. Do you think just because you are young and black it should AUTOMATICALLY be assumed someone should call the police on you if you are walking through a predominantly white neighborhood. If I was Trayvon I would have been insulted. Being of a different sub-culture I would have demanded an apology, had he refused I would have called him a racist POS and walked on.

So what good can or did come out of the Zimmerman trial ? Th?id=H.4905051249576384&pid=1

You think that race was the issue of why he was followed?

You should live in most of the small towns in Iowa. Seems you can't take a pee without someone noticing it and making it the local gossip... I guarantee they'll call the sheriff, or the local police in larger towns, if they think you're doing something wrong.

If they know who you are and you have the wrong last name it can be as bad as what some people refer to as racial profiling.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum