Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we weren't sure about printed newspapers and magazines going the way of the dinosaur, this clinches it.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://hammacher.whatcounts.com/dm?id=7A6D29C41F4BF1613E1793E4D4C57D908B67C265ED571C6B

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I want one! Except, I don't have an iPad.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I want one! Except, I don't have an iPad.

Velcro a Windows 98 laptop to it and voila, you're doing the same thing for ten bucks. Maybe less on some Saturdays.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Or even better. Look for old unsold inventory price on one of those Acer netbooks. They have the same size screen as a tablet but they also have an actual full-size qwerty keyboard. Forget those touchscreens, give me a keyboard any day.
And you can get all that for about $79.95 if you look hard and some of the later ones come with Win 7.

We don't need no stinking Apple.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually you don't even need Hammacher Schmuckster either.
Just go get a cheap toilet paper stand and attach a homemade platform to the top of it easy as pie. Or just make the whole thing from scratch. That's about an afternoon's work and then you'll really feel a sense of accomplishment instead of always buying that chinese crap.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Note to self: People are gross. Do not borrow their iPads.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Margin Call wrote:Note to self: People are gross. Do not borrow their iPads.

Easy solution. Velcro a hand cleaner dispenser on the side of the pole. And put a sign on it that says "visitors must wash hands before exiting". That way you won't have to bother with it yourself because anybody who goes in your john will see the sign and figure you ALWAYS clean your hands. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You just hold it between your knees and wipe any splash off the back when you're done.....sheesh that will save ya some money....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum