Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP Sources Altered Benghazi E-Mails to Suggest Coverup

+4
Nekochan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

http://qvga.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/

Sept. 11: The Attack

2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 p.m. Benghazi time): U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens steps outside the consulate to say goodbye to a Turkish diplomat. There are no protesters at this time. (“Everything is calm at 8:30,” a State Department official would later say at an Oct. 9 background briefing for reporters. “There’s nothing unusual. There has been nothing unusual during the day at all outside.”)

3 p.m.: Ambassador Stevens retires to his bedroom for the evening. (See Oct. 9 briefing.)

Approximately 3:40 p.m. A security agent at the Benghazi compound hears “loud noises” coming from the front gate and “gunfire and an explosion.” A senior State Department official at the Oct. 9 briefing says that “the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound.”

About 4 p.m.: This is the approximate time of attack that was given to reporters at a Sept. 12 State Department background briefing. An administration official identified only as “senior administration official one” provides an official timeline of events at the consulate, but only from the time of the attack — not prior to the attack. The official says, “The compound where our office is in Benghazi began taking fire from unidentified Libyan extremists.” (Six of the next eight entries in this timeline — through 8:30 p.m. EDT — all come from the Sept. 12 briefing unless otherwise noted.)

About 4:15 p.m.: “The attackers gained access to the compound and began firing into the main building, setting it on fire. The Libyan guard force and our mission security personnel responded. At that time, there were three people inside the building: Ambassador Stevens, one of our regional security officers, and Information Management Officer Sean Smith.”

Between 4:15 p.m.-4:45 p.m.: Sean Smith is found dead.

About 4:45 p.m.: “U.S. security personnel assigned to the mission annex tried to regain the main building, but that group also took heavy fire and had to return to the mission annex.”

About 5:20 p.m.: “U.S. and Libyan security personnel … regain the main building and they were able to secure it.”

Around 6 p.m.: “The mission annex then came under fire itself at around 6 o’clock in the evening our time, and that continued for about two hours. It was during that time that two additional U.S. personnel were killed and two more were wounded during that ongoing attack.”

6:07 p.m.: The State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. (The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)

About 8:00 p.m.: Deputy Chief of Mission in Libya Gregory Hicks briefs Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on developments in Benghazi from his post in Tripoli. He would later say that “most of the conversation was about the search for Ambassador Stevens.” He tells her that the remaining personnel in Benghazi should evacuate and she agrees. (Hicks gave his account of the phone call at a May 8, 2013, hearing of the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform.)

About 8:30 p.m.: “Libyan security forces were able to assist us in regaining control of the situation. At some point in all of this – and frankly, we do not know when – we believe that Ambassador Stevens got out of the building and was taken to a hospital in Benghazi. We do not have any information what his condition was at that time. His body was later returned to U.S. personnel at the Benghazi airport.”

About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

Sept.12: Obama Labels Attack ‘Act of Terror,’ Not ‘Terrorism’

Sept. 12: Clinton issues a statement confirming that four U.S. officials, not one, had been killed. She called it a “violent attack.”

Clinton: All the Americans we lost in yesterday’s attacks made the ultimate sacrifice. We condemn this vicious and violent attack that took their lives, which they had committed to helping the Libyan people reach for a better future.

Sept. 12: Clinton delivers a speech at the State Department to condemn the attack in Benghazi and to praise the victims as “heroes.” She again makes reference to the anti-Muslim video in similar language.

Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear — there is no justification for this, none.

Sept. 12: Obama delivers a morning speech in the Rose Garden to address the deaths of U.S. diplomats in Libya. He said, “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” He also makes reference to the anti-Muslim video when he says: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.” He uses the term “act of terror” later that night when talking about the attack at a campaign event in Las Vegas.

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.” Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this . . . were looking to target Americans from the start.”

Kroft: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya attack.

Obama: Right.

Kroft: Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?

Obama: Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans and we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice one way or the other.

Kroft: It’s been described as a mob action. But there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades. That doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

Obama: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened. I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But you’re right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is, is that there are folks involved in this, who were looking to target Americans from the start.

Nekochan wrote:Going back in time to the Bush days, here is my take on Seaoat and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, lol:
Seaoat thinks that the person elected to be President usually or always tries to do the right thing. But that a President is only human and makes mistakes. Those who were on the PNJ forum know that Seaoat also defended Bush against attacks from the Left. I do wonder how and if Seaoat would go about defending Romney from attacks from the Left, if Romney had been elected.

I'll tell you how he'd do it. Seaoat will throw out a lot of egotistical opinions and impressive words and act like it's a fact. Some people will fall for it. He will then come back on when he is proven wrong and try to throw out some more bullshit acting like he knows more than the lawyer or expert and say they're wrong. How can we forget his wonderful endorsement of Newt Gingrich the crook and liar and how he would make a great president and save the country?

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20130508/NEWS01/130508017/Transcript-Testimony-Gregory-Hicks-Benghazi?nclick_check=1

hmmm... I spent over an hour trying to find the full senate testimony of hillary. I can find her prepared opening statement... and I can find excerpts of the questioning... but a full transcript appears to be scrubbed without purchasing it. I'll look again later... as there are contradictions to the other's testimony.

Last edited by acreynolds on 5/25/2013, 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Harold wrote:
PkrBum wrote:hmmm... I spent over an hour trying to find the full senate testimony of hillary. I can find her prepared opening statement... and I can find excerpts of the questioning... but a full transcript appears to be scrubbed without purchasing it. I'll look again later... as there are contradictions to the other's testimony.

an hour? is it your hobby or do you have a serious point to make?

Sometimes I get stuck on things... but there's also a point to be made... I see no other way to force seagoat to see it.

I don't hold out any hope that flatex will tho... lol. (it was actually about two hours)

Last edited by acreynolds on 5/25/2013, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I have read it all......you have nothing on the President, or the Secretary of State..........Please show me something specific where there was a lie by the President or SOS......Also, I do not know what the hell someone is trying to pull telling me the President did not use terror or terrorism from the Rose Garden because I listened to it live and I had no doubt that we had been attacked by terrorists.

I await evidence, not a child's christmas list........zero. Now point something out if I did not read these posts correctly. Nothing.

2seaoat wrote:I have read it all......you have nothing on the President, or the Secretary of State..........Please show me something specific where there was a lie by the President or SOS......Also, I do not know what the hell someone is trying to pull telling me the President did not use terror or terrorism from the Rose Garden because I listened to it live and I had no doubt that we had been attacked by terrorists.

I await evidence, not a child's christmas list........zero. Now point something out if I did not read these posts correctly. Nothing.

Right... she knew nothing about previous attacks... nothing about concerns or security requests... nothing about security cuts... nothing about arms coming into the country... no real time in country report of events transpiring that night... nothing about real time drone video feed... Nothing about intelligence activities or reports... nothing about rescue requests... nothing about military options... nothing about a stand down... nothing about altered talking points.

That feigned indignation went a long way with you huh? Do you remember the question that set her off? Didn't think so.

Found one that includes the questions... I'll try to break it down tomorrow or the next day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/23/se.01.html

2seaoat

Right... she knew nothing about previous attacks... nothing about concerns or security requests... nothing about security cuts... nothing about arms coming into the country... no real time in country report of events transpiring that night... nothing about real time drone video feed... Nothing about intelligence activities or reports... nothing about rescue requests... nothing about military options... nothing about a stand down... nothing about altered talking points.

That feigned indignation went a long way with you huh? Do you remember the question that set her off? Didn't think so.

Sorry.....you keep posting nothing.....Now help me.....did you expect the President or the SOS to gear up and hop on a plane and rescue people.....or do you suppose this was DOD jurisdiction.....just help me with how you are connecting those nothing points with a real interference with DOD, or counter order to DOD which caused the deaths......sorry your entire repeat of nothing above confirms that you somehow think the SOS and President micro manage incidents....Kind of like during the Seal team event having President Obama giving directions to the individual seals.....absurd....absolutely absurd logic, and repeating the above does not go to the essence of this so called controversy.....give me some facts which show malfeasance.........not your opinion on how the President and the SOS should have upstaged a military response......I am almost speechless with this logic.

2seaoat

Seaoat will throw out a lot of egotistical opinions and impressive words and act like it's a fact. Some people will fall for it.

You got my number.......to think I would use impressive words......and even act like something is a fact........and to think some people actually fall for that........I am glad you are here to help people understand those opinions and impressive words......I just get a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that Dreams is going to figure something out......priceless.

2seaoat wrote:Right... she knew nothing about previous attacks... nothing about concerns or security requests... nothing about security cuts... nothing about arms coming into the country... no real time in country report of events transpiring that night... nothing about real time drone video feed... Nothing about intelligence activities or reports... nothing about rescue requests... nothing about military options... nothing about a stand down... nothing about altered talking points.

Sorry.....you keep posting nothing.....Now help me.....did you expect the President or the SOS to gear up and hop on a plane and rescue people.....or do you suppose this was DOD jurisdiction.....just help me with how you are connecting those nothing points with a real interference with DOD, or counter order to DOD which caused the deaths......sorry your entire repeat of nothing above confirms that you somehow think the SOS and President micro manage incidents....Kind of like during the Seal team event having President Obama giving directions to the individual seals.....absurd....absolutely absurd logic, and repeating the above does not go to the essence of this so called controversy.....give me some facts which show malfeasance.........not your opinion on how the President and the SOS should have upstaged a military response......I am almost speechless with this logic.

There would have been nothing wrong with admitting the things that the ag report found... the problem is that they chose the political route weeks before the election. Diversion, deception, obfuscation... I understand that you have no problem with those tactics... I won't waste anymore of my time.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How the F is there a cover up when from the git go the President from the Rose Garden tells us we have been attacked by terrorists.........I mean I listened live......I had no confusion....I heard Rice and thought.....this is some additional factors....but we were attacked by terrorists........just how dumb do you have to be to believe that there was a cover up.....or that it made a hill of beans in the election......it was pure desperation then.....it is pure desperation now......really sad that the intelligent party has resorted to smoke and mirrors.....but it has been taken over by special interests and stupid....so it is what it is........

You're sticking with that lie aren't you. Maybe you need some ear wax cleaner for this to come through a bit more clear.

At no time in his brief announcement before President Barack Hussein Obama took off for a fund raiser, did he say that we were attacked by terrorists, as you have repeated stated.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-story/full-transcript-of-obama-s-rose-garden-speech-after-sept-11-benghazi-attack

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How the F is there a cover up when from the git go the President from the Rose Garden tells us we have been attacked by terrorists.........I mean I listened live......I had no confusion....I heard Rice and thought.....this is some additional factors....but we were attacked by terrorists........just how dumb do you have to be to believe that there was a cover up.....or that it made a hill of beans in the election......it was pure desperation then.....it is pure desperation now......really sad that the intelligent party has resorted to smoke and mirrors.....but it has been taken over by special interests and stupid....so it is what it is........

Some ear wax remover might help your hearing unless it is your comprehension and for that it won't help.

PLEASE show us exactly where President Barack Hussein Obama, in your exact words, "tells us we have been attacked by terrorists". Two weeks later, President Obama was still referring to the movie.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Is Fox News more credible than MSNBC in its reporting? Chris Wallace is no different from the hacks on the other station I mentioned.

It's a good think President Barack Hussein Obama watches FoxNEWS or it is likely he wouldn't know about the Benghazi Scandal, the IRS Scandal or the AP phone records Scandal.

That's probably how he learned about the Fast and Furious Scandal.

2seaoat

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation

I know......I know......for all people with an IQ below 100 the president's statement did not make any sense.....for those with a higher IQ than 100, it was obvious from the git go that we were attacked by terrorists. The silly thing is to assume that there was a cover up. Most Tea Party folks are low IQ and buy into the bs being shoveled......I cannot defend stupid, or argue with the same........how can there be a cover up when I completely understood the President........and now you call me a liar because you cannot comprehend his words.......I understand your limitations and I understand your confusion.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation

I know......I know......for all people with an IQ below 100 the president's statement did not make any sense.....for those with a higher IQ than 100, it was obvious from the git go that we were attacked by terrorists. The silly thing is to assume that there was a cover up. Most Tea Party folks are low IQ and buy into the bs being shoveled......I cannot defend stupid, or argue with the same........how can there be a cover up when I completely understood the President........and now you call me a liar because you cannot comprehend his words.......I understand your limitations and I understand your confusion.

I agree, Seaoat, we all just have to be smarter than the President's own people. Wink

Seagoat wouldn't even let me lay it out before he rejects any suggestion of impropriety on the part of govt. I think that is telling... he has developed some perverse relationship with a large and in charge omnipotent entity that can do no wrong.

Well... none that should be challenged or investigated fully or hold people accountable.

2seaoat wrote:No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation

http://underthemountainbunker.com/2012/12/08/study-fox-news-viewers-have-an-iq-thats-20-points-lower-than-the-u-s-national-average/

"Lead researcher, P. Nichols, explains, “Less intelligent animals rely on instinct when confronted by something which they do not understand. This is an ancient survival reaction all animals, including humans, exhibit. It’s a very simple phenomenon, really; think about a dog being afraid of a vacuum cleaner. He doesn’t know what a vacuum is or if it may harm him, so he becomes agitated and barks at it. Less intelligent humans do the same thing. Concepts that are too complex for them to understand, may frighten or anger them.” He continues, “Fox News’ content is presented at an elementary school level and plays directly into the fears of the less educated and less intelligent.”"

VectorMan

VectorMan

FOX News has changed their slogan from "Fair & Balanced" to "See? I Told You So!" - Jay Leno (LOL)

I'm just amazed how anyone can defend Obama and his bumbling bunch of boobs. The man and his entourage have told so many lies you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

They're evil in their hearts. Now it's too late for them.

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:

I'm just amazed how anyone can defend Obama and his bumbling bunch of boobs. The man and his entourage have told so many lies you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

Thanks for this informative dispatch illustrating the perspective from inside the right wing echo-chamber bubble.

Meanwhile, outside the bubble in reality where oxygen is plentiful, the President's approval ratings continue to rise as these "scandals" remind the American people why they loathe Republicans.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Thanks for this informative dispatch illustrating the perspective from inside the right wing echo-chamber bubble.

Meanwhile, outside the bubble in reality where oxygen is plentiful, the President's approval ratings continue to rise as these "scandals" remind the American people why they loathe Republicans.

Breath deeply. You'll need that plentiful oxygen to keep your evil heart beating. Or don't breath. It's too late either way.

I'm sure "the American people" let "you" speak for them! LOL

Go ahead and believe your liberal media saying Obama's approval ratings continue to rise. "The American people" with working brains know better. It looks more like a death spiral. That's what happens when you're evil and look like satan.

GOP Sources Altered Benghazi E-Mails to Suggest Coverup - Page 2 TheBible-MohamenMehdiOuazanni-Satan-jpg_173434

Don't forget to lean forward.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

AS an American people...Obama has always sucked as a president..now he just sucks a whole lot more...not bad for a guy that spends most of his time cavorting with entertainers and golfing....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

In this case, Seaoat, your intransigence is spot on...please continue.

Here's a key paragraph, for those who can possibly read, but can't seem to comprehend:

"...No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum