Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives in DENIAL. Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand

+5
polecat
dumpcare
2seaoat
boards of FL
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Progressives here again DESPERATE to tell us that Planned Parenthood is not REALLY selling dead infants or by the part. So you can buy the new car from them or whatever parts you need.
Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand

A Planned Parenthood executive admits in an undercover video that her doctors alter abortion procedures and she manipulates prices to accommodate specific fetal tissue harvesting requests -- including delivering fully intact fetuses -- though doing so may violate federal law.

In the nearly 16-minute, edited video, the fifth released by Center for Medical Progress, a woman identified as Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, discusses pricing for specimens -- ranging from intact fetuses to tissue and organs -- for outside tissue procurement companies.

“Yeah, and so if we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget, that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this,” Farrell said. “I mean it’s all just a matter of line items.”

"If we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget"

- Melissa Farrell, Planned Parenthood official

Altering abortion procedures to procure fetal tissue, delivering intact fetuses and selling fetal tissue for profit are all against federal law.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Click to see latest undercover Planned Parenthood video

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/04/planned-parenthood-official-docs-alter-abortion-procedures-price-structure/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just when you think he can't get any dumber...

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Just when you think he can't get any dumber...

PLEASE specifically explain your comment with what is not true in my post.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

The part where you selectively take quotes out of context so as to make it appear as if a federal law has been violated.  The entire premise of your post, essentially, is bullshit.  That part.  It has been shown that the woman was discussing reimbursement rates for supplying tissues for scientific research.

And by virtue of the fact that you're posting this here - after it has already been refuted repeatedly, even by Fox News - suggest that you are either 1) incredibly stupid or 2) flat out lying.

2seaoat

Ask the Senate which just chit canned your kind of stupid......the Republicans still have a majority of the Senate, but even Republicans recognize  crazy when you and Koch brothers are delivering propaganda.....sorry you lost Mr.Markle......but as they say.....keep trying to convince America that stupid is not stupid.

dumpcare

A little off topic here but didn't I read somewhere in a science magazine that in 1944 they were performing experiments on certain newborns and something went terribly wrong with the mechanism called the brain? I'm sure i read it somewhere.

polecat

polecat

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand 11813251_783658668399689_8641669886914560495_n

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

At least semi-demented poster Markle left out the bizarre photos of the fetal tissue in a petri-dish. For now, anyway--the ghoul within must have climbed back into its container--until next time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The part where you selectively take quotes out of context so as to make it appear as if a federal law has been violated.  The entire premise of your post, essentially, is bullshit.  That part.  It has been shown that the woman was discussing reimbursement rates for supplying tissues for scientific research.  

And by virtue of the fact that you're posting this here - after it has already been refuted repeatedly, even by Fox News - suggest that you are either 1) incredibly stupid or 2) flat out lying.

photo Planned Parenthood body parts_zpsz4eabnjd.jpg" alt=""/>

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It turns out, the only income Planned Parenthood gets from their involvements in harvesting fetal tissue for medical research, is reimbursement of their costs, including shipping.

There is no rational reason for anyone to oppose medical research that ultimately is aimed at understanding and preventing serious diseases, and if such research did not go on, the entire fetus would be tossed with the garbage -- as it used to be. Frankly, I'm amazed anyone would give a shit what happens to fetus tissue following an abortion. Semi-sane Markle no doubt wants a full, open casket funeral to honor the poor murdered child. But then again, with him warm is cold, up is down, wet is dry, etc. He can stick his mock Christian sensibilities where the sun don't shine. An aborted fetus is an aborted fetus -- a collection of tissue that left alone would rot like any other meat left in the sun. Reality.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Not at all surprising. You showed NOTHING.

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand Socratestoo

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Not at all surprising.  You showed NOTHING.

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand Socratestoo

I directly answered your question.  This entire story revolves around videos that were heavily edited - so much so that the context of the conversation was changed.    

Further, the burden of proof doesn't rest with me.  If your goal is to convince intelligent people that a crime has been committed, then I recommend that you post the entire unedited video and then direct viewers to the precise mark in the video where you feel a crime has been committed.

By the way, you often like to throw the word 'desperation' around. Using heavily edited videos as a means of spreading bullshit ideas absolutely wreaks of desperation, Ole' Man Markle.

Here you go, Ole' Man Markle. Don't worry, I won't tell the nurses.

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Markle

Markle

As you know, even folks who have listened to the hours of tape, say there was no change in what was said. Even you know that to be true.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand Fb_img15

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:As you know, even folks who have listened to the hours of tape, say there was no change in what was said.  Even you know that to be true.

Well then you should have absolutely no problem directing me to the specific point in the full, unedited video where you feel a crime is taking place. Either that, or direct me to the full, unedited transcript and show me the point at which a crime is taking place.

Let's see if Ole' Man Markle can come through for once.

2seaoat

I guess those folks who give blood, and the collection people who get their expenses paid, should be put in jail for selling blood for a profit.......when will his idiocy stop.

The mothers should be able to negotiate price based upon whatever free market value there might be biologically.

Think plasma donors. But overtly obamacaid should implement some of those penalties and subsidy mandates/edicts.

How does the second (or third) abortion winds up in a penalty sound? Life isn't something to waste.

Check the universe and nature if you think otherwise. When does that enlightened progressivism kick in?

What happened to practical solutions?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:The mothers should be able to negotiate price based upon whatever free market value there might be biologically.

Think plasma donors. But overtly obamacaid should implement some of those penalties and subsidy mandates/edicts.

How does the second (or third) abortion winds up in a penalty sound? Life isn't something to waste.

Check the universe and nature if you think otherwise. When does that enlightened progressivism kick in?

What happened to practical solutions?

Here's a practical solution for you, how about reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies? That would go a long way to reducing demand for abortions. Like Joanie said, make your choice before you get pregnant. This is really the poster child (no pun intended) for a no-brainer. For crying out loud.
I do believe that there have been times in the past few decades when Republicans had control of the WH and Congress. They could have passed a bill or two that would have provided this type of birth control for millions. But then they would loose one of their very top  hot button issues that helps get their base to the polls.

The problem could be greatly reduced but they really would rather parade all this emotional nonsense around the propaganda air waves than do something constructive and progressive and sensible in the area of public health.

A program that offered long-acting no-cost contraception to U.S. girls and women age 15 to 19 reduced the teenage pregnancy rate by 79 percent over five years and cut the abortion rate by 77 percent, according to the results of a new study.

"This has really important public health implications in the United States, where we have had persistent challenges in trying to decrease unintended pregnancy," said Cynthia Harper, a professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive services at the University of California, San Francisco. She was not involved in the research.

"The findings were surprising because they had such a large impact," she told Reuters Health.

The report in the October 2 New England Journal of Medicine comes at a time when more than 600,000 U.S. teens become pregnant each year.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/02/free-long-acting-birth-control-cuts-teen-pregnancy-abortions/

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:As you know, even folks who have listened to the hours of tape, say there was no change in what was said.  Even you know that to be true.

Well then you should have absolutely no problem directing me to the specific point in the full, unedited video where you feel a crime is taking place.  Either that, or direct me to the full, unedited transcript and show me the point at which a crime is taking place.

I should do your work for you? Why?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Well then you should have absolutely no problem directing me to the specific point in the full, unedited video where you feel a crime is taking place.  Either that, or direct me to the full, unedited transcript and show me the point at which a crime is taking place.

I should do your work for you?  Why?  

Because you're the one that would like to convince people that a crime has taken place.  It isn't my work to prove your case for you.  That's your job.

Now, if you can do that, then you will change my mind as well as the minds of others.  

If you can't, then we can all conclude that you're completely full of shit.

So with that said, the floor is yours.  Make you case. Please proceed, governor.  Or, should I say, Forrest?

polecat

polecat

Progressives in DENIAL.  Planned Parenthood official: Abortion procedures, prices altered to meet demand Guns

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum