Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"It is absolutely not illegal" says former IRS head

+3
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

http://freebeacon.com/making-a-list-checking-it-twice/

And he's a lawyer. Seaoat is not. LOL!

2seaoat

told Congress he did not believe it was illegal for the agency to create targeted lists of individual citizens and groups who would be singled out for special scrutiny, during a Friday hearing.

Complete agreement with that statement. However, the question is was the criteria to give special scrutiny to a political group using political criteria a violation of the 5th and 14th amendment? If a political connection was used, it would fail the rational basis test of the due process clause and it would be a violation of the law. Now if you are arguing the evidence, that is another matter from the standard of proof. The evidence in the hearing which I watched all morning was totally inadequate to show a political connection by the low level people. Zero evidence of an improper violation of the law under the equal protection clause. Now in regard to a criminal investigation, it was my understanding that the auditor general's office did not see political involvement, but that the final decision if a crime has happened is up to the Attorney General's office to complete their investigation.

So to answer your question.......the civil lawsuits by those organizations which were singled out will determine if the law was broken and they were subject to a violation of the due process clause. The IRS acting commissioner does not make that conclusion of law.......a judge will make that determination. So the acting commissioner of the IRS may in fact be a lawyer, but your total lack of knowledge as to how illegality will be determined is as always amusing. My personal belief after listening to the testimony is that they have zero evidence of an improper political input into the selection criteria for auditing, and unless some other evidence is presented this entire hearing has been more about the failure of the House Ways and means committee not dealing with the Citizens United case and creating clear guidelines for the IRS lower staff members to follow. The hearing members need a mirror to find the culprit.

No,Seaoat.You're not twisting it around w/ your bullshit. I said it was not illegal.Chrissy said it was. You came on w/ your long tirade of insults of "legally blonde" and lack of understanding crap and said she was "dead cinch correct" and I should apologize to her. Oh ,let's not forget your borderline accusations. Now you're still trying to circumvent the issue by throwing in red herrings w/ your equal protections clause crap. You were wrong and if you had any integrity you would apologize to me. My bet is you really don't have any.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: told Congress he did not believe it was illegal for the agency to create targeted lists of individual citizens and groups who would be singled out for special scrutiny, during a Friday hearing.

Complete agreement with that statement. However, the question is was the criteria to give special scrutiny to a political group using political criteria a violation of the 5th and 14th amendment? If a political connection was used, it would fail the rational basis test of the due process clause and it would be a violation of the law. Now if you are arguing the evidence, that is another matter from the standard of proof. The evidence in the hearing which I watched all morning was totally inadequate to show a political connection by the low level people. Zero evidence of an improper violation of the law under the equal protection clause. Now in regard to a criminal investigation, it was my understanding that the auditor general's office did not see political involvement, but that the final decision if a crime has happened is up to the Attorney General's office to complete their investigation.

So to answer your question.......the civil lawsuits by those organizations which were singled out will determine if the law was broken and they were subject to a violation of the due process clause. The IRS acting commissioner does not make that conclusion of law.......a judge will make that determination. So the acting commissioner of the IRS may in fact be a lawyer, but your total lack of knowledge as to how illegality will be determined is as always amusing. My personal belief after listening to the testimony is that they have zero evidence of an improper political input into the selection criteria for auditing, and unless some other evidence is presented this entire hearing has been more about the failure of the House Ways and means committee not dealing with the Citizens United case and creating clear guidelines for the IRS lower staff members to follow. The hearing members need a mirror to find the culprit.

The IRS SAID they did it, SAID IT WAS TARGETING AND APOLOGIZED.

NONE of the applications from Progressives were slowed in any way or denied.

President Richard M. Nixon said many of the same things at this point of Watergate. He was not crook...remember?

EVEN DEMOCRATS are calling this outrageous, Democrats who are proven tax cheats.

Dreamsglore wrote:No,Seaoat.You're not twisting it around w/ your bullshit. I said it was not illegal.Chrissy said it was. You came on w/ your long tirade of insults of "legally blonde" and lack of understanding crap and said she was "dead cinch correct" and I should apologize to her. Oh ,let's not forget your borderline accusations. Now you're still trying to circumvent the issue by throwing in red herrings w/ your equal protections clause crap. You were wrong and if you had any integrity you would apologize to me. My bet is you really don't have any.

discrimination in this instance is illegal. it ill be determined. however im sure it will be passed over by this admin. now had this happened to liberal groups you would be agreeing.

the IRS is supposed to be a non bias organization.

were targeted, and now heads the IRS’s Obamacare office which oversees implementation.

The letter, sent by Webster, Chamberlain & Bean, LLP, is available here: www.teapartypatriots.org/irs-letter/

“It is clear the IRS discriminated against citizens of this country and violated their basic Constitutional rights as corroborated by the Inspector General Report. Sarah Hall Ingram allowed and possibly encouraged the outrageous and discriminatory tactics toward Tea Party Patriots based on political ideology, clearly violating her supposedly unbiased office,” said Jenny Beth Martin, Co-Founder and National Coordinator of Tea Party Patriots. “We do not trust the IRS to implement the Affordable Care Act in a fair and equal manner and further do not trust anyone who was involved in targeting tea party groups to administer the Affordable Health Care Act in a fair and equal manner. Discrimination while making those decisions would not only impact Constitutional rights but could very well impact life and death decisions for all Americans

Im not sure how you can defend this action but im not surprised. your integrity is that of a maggot on a jackasses ass. because you really don't think, you just base every answer on the simple mentality of "protect the (D)'s at any cost.http://www.teapartypatriots.org/2013/05/tpp-demands-tax-exempt-official-be-terminated-all-documents-emails-be-preserved/

I think we will find out.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:No,Seaoat.You're not twisting it around w/ your bullshit. I said it was not illegal.Chrissy said it was. You came on w/ your long tirade of insults of "legally blonde" and lack of understanding crap and said she was "dead cinch correct" and I should apologize to her. Oh ,let's not forget your borderline accusations. Now you're still trying to circumvent the issue by throwing in red herrings w/ your equal protections clause crap. You were wrong and if you had any integrity you would apologize to me. My bet is you really don't have any.

discrimination in this instance is illegal. it ill be determined. however im sure it will be passed over by this admin. now had this happened to liberal groups you would be agreeing.

the IRS is supposed to be a non bias organization.

were targeted, and now heads the IRS’s Obamacare office which oversees implementation.

The letter, sent by Webster, Chamberlain & Bean, LLP, is available here: www.teapartypatriots.org/irs-letter/

“It is clear the IRS discriminated against citizens of this country and violated their basic Constitutional rights as corroborated by the Inspector General Report. Sarah Hall Ingram allowed and possibly encouraged the outrageous and discriminatory tactics toward Tea Party Patriots based on political ideology, clearly violating her supposedly unbiased office,” said Jenny Beth Martin, Co-Founder and National Coordinator of Tea Party Patriots. “We do not trust the IRS to implement the Affordable Care Act in a fair and equal manner and further do not trust anyone who was involved in targeting tea party groups to administer the Affordable Health Care Act in a fair and equal manner. Discrimination while making those decisions would not only impact Constitutional rights but could very well impact life and death decisions for all Americans

Im not sure how you can defend this action but im not surprised. your integrity is that of a maggot on a jackasses ass. because you really don't think, you just base every answer on the simple mentality of "protect the (D)'s at any cost.http://www.teapartypatriots.org/2013/05/tpp-demands-tax-exempt-official-be-terminated-all-documents-emails-be-preserved/

I think we will find out.

Complete and TOTAL BS...there was no partisanship. There was a concerted effort to gain tax-exempt status and nondisclosure by these entities, of which a large number were associated with the Tea Party and the GOP...this was a method...nothing more...to weed out the non-profits from the political tax dodgers...the IRS doing its job.

Audit them all.

2seaoat wrote: told Congress he did not believe it was illegal for the agency to create targeted lists of individual citizens and groups who would be singled out for special scrutiny, during a Friday hearing.

The acting IRS commissioner, Steven Miller, is in fact a lawyer. He holds a Juris Doctorate from George Washington University.

Nekochan

Nekochan

We know that lawyers are always truthful. Smile

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Complete and TOTAL BS...there was no partisanship. There was a concerted effort to gain tax-exempt status and nondisclosure by these entities, of which a large number were associated with the Tea Party and the GOP...this was a method...nothing more...to weed out the non-profits from the political tax dodgers...the IRS doing its job.

Audit them all.

Been out in the sun to much today?

The INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE admitted what they did, said it was wrong and apologized.

It is nothing more than a vivid demonstration of what happens when government is to large, out of control and being used as a weapon against its own citizens.

PLEASE explain logically what business it is of the IRS what PRAYERS are being said by a non-profit Conservative group?

In modern history no other president has worked harder to divide this country than President Barack Hussein Obama.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Mitch McConnell et al are grasping for straws AGAIN so intent are they to come up with distracting "news" items, preferably of a scandalous nature...anything to slow down or completely stifle any accomplishments of this administration. So now comes the horrible IRS "scandal".

BTW on a side note I saw poll results today that the president's approval rating has not been negatively effected by this avalanche of negative "news" stories, guess that crying wolf has lost its appeal. Meaning, the GOP has gone ballistic over every breathe Obama has taken and it is getting to be a bit old to say the least, lost its luster as it were. At any rate, I thought this information from the IRS site would be interesting. Note that no one has to ask permission to become a 501 c 4. Approval seems to be optional. Maybe these groups were just trying to gum up the works by creating more for the bureaucracy to process?

Questions and Answers on 501(c) Organizations
May 15, 2013
The IRS has received a variety of questions related to the exempt organization issues recently raised. Here are some basics on the issue.
1. What are the issues raised in the recent Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (“TIGTA”) report?
The issues relate to the application process for organizations seeking tax-exempt status. Part of the IRS’s responsibility is to review applications of organizations seeking tax-exempt status. Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to get IRS approval. Others, including section 501(c)(4) organizations, are not required to get IRS approval, but often seek it.
2. Do the issues raised in the recent report relate to audits/ examinations?
No, the issues relate to the approval process of organizations that applied to the IRS for recognition of tax-exempt status.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Questions-and-Answers-on-501(c)-Organizations

othershoe1030 wrote:Mitch McConnell et al are grasping for straws AGAIN so intent are they to come up with distracting "news" items, preferably of a scandalous nature...anything to slow down or completely stifle any accomplishments of this administration. So now comes the horrible IRS "scandal".

BTW on a side note I saw poll results today that the president's approval rating has not been negatively effected by this avalanche of negative "news" stories, guess that crying wolf has lost its appeal. Meaning, the GOP has gone ballistic over every breathe Obama has taken and it is getting to be a bit old to say the least, lost its luster as it were. At any rate, I thought this information from the IRS site would be interesting. Note that no one has to ask permission to become a 501 c 4. Approval seems to be optional. Maybe these groups were just trying to gum up the works by creating more for the bureaucracy to process?

May 15, 2013
The IRS has received a variety of questions related to the exempt organization issues recently raised. Here are some basics on the issue.
1. What are the issues raised in the recent Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (“TIGTA”) report?
The issues relate to the application process for organizations seeking tax-exempt status. Part of the IRS’s responsibility is to review applications of organizations seeking tax-exempt status. Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to get IRS approval. Others, including section 501(c)(4) organizations, are not required to get IRS approval, but often seek it.
No, the issues relate to the approval process of organizations that applied to the IRS for recognition of tax-exempt status.

To things about your post OS. 1. who gives a shit about poll ratings right now? I think they are and have been manipulated anyway, there is no more democracy. 2. I could care less if no body got the tax exemption. im more apt to say none of them should.

BUT NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS MATTER> WHAT MATTERS IS THE IRS IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBIASED. THE IRS IS THE LONG ARM OF THE GOV THAT REACHES INTO YOUR POCKET. THE IRS IS NOW IN CHARGE OF ENFORCING OBAMACARE. matter of a fact the person who is a obama donor got promoted to over see Obama care after this.

These people or more aptly the office of the tax exempt division, lead by sarah hall ingrim who should be fired, discriminated against a group of individuals. .This simply can not be allowed. This is the IRS, why don't you people get that?

Dreamsglore wrote:http://freebeacon.com/making-a-list-checking-it-twice/

What a farce. To claim these actions were not "partisan" is simply ignorant. What about this:

"Once an organization applies to the IRS for non-profit status, they are allowed to list themselves as a non-profit and act accordingly for up to 27 months. After that time, they can no longer claim to be a non-profit until the IRS has approved their application.
So what about an organization that started in December 2008 that claimed to be a non-profit, but never filed an application for tax exempt status with the IRS until May 2011. That means the organization operated as a non-profit for 28 months prior to even submitting an application with the IRS. They said the process was too complicated and that they did not have the expertise to apply for the tax-exempt status.

This organization submitted their 990 filings for 2008 and 2009 on May 30, 2011. They submitted their 990 filings for 2010 and on May 23, 2011. Their application for non-profit status was signed by Lois Lerner, the senior IRS agent who seems to be the target of the scandal, on June 26, 2011, only 34 days after submitting the first part of their paperwork. Not only was the application approved in record time, but Lerner post-dated it back to Dec. 2008.
The referenced organization is the Barack H. Obama Foundation established and run by the president’s half-brother Abon’go ‘Roy’ Malik Obama. For 28 months, Obama’s brother operated an illegal non-profit because he had never applied for the status with the IRS until the end of May 2011. But nothing is being done concerning his illegal operation or the expedited time for his approval."

BIAS ALERT......

nochain wrote:

What a farce. To claim these actions were not "partisan" is simply ignorant. What about this:

"Once an organization applies to the IRS for non-profit status, they are allowed to list themselves as a non-profit and act accordingly for up to 27 months. After that time, they can no longer claim to be a non-profit until the IRS has approved their application.
So what about an organization that started in December 2008 that claimed to be a non-profit, but never filed an application for tax exempt status with the IRS until May 2011. That means the organization operated as a non-profit for 28 months prior to even submitting an application with the IRS. They said the process was too complicated and that they did not have the expertise to apply for the tax-exempt status.

This organization submitted their 990 filings for 2008 and 2009 on May 30, 2011. They submitted their 990 filings for 2010 and on May 23, 2011. Their application for non-profit status was signed by Lois Lerner, the senior IRS agent who seems to be the target of the scandal, on June 26, 2011, only 34 days after submitting the first part of their paperwork. Not only was the application approved in record time, but Lerner post-dated it back to Dec. 2008.
The referenced organization is the Barack H. Obama Foundation established and run by the president’s half-brother Abon’go ‘Roy’ Malik Obama. For 28 months, Obama’s brother operated an illegal non-profit because he had never applied for the status with the IRS until the end of May 2011. But nothing is being done concerning his illegal operation or the expedited time for his approval."

BIAS ALERT......

Simply Ignorant= 'nightmare'....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

nochain wrote:

"[color=red]Once an organization applies to the IRS for non-profit status, they are allowed to list themselves as a non-profit and act accordingly for up to 27 months. After that time, they can no longer claim to be a non-profit until the IRS has approved their application.[/color]

BIAS ALERT......

Where did this information come from? Curious because I see no mention of a time limit or requirement to ask permission from the IRS to be classified as a 501 C 4. (http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Questions-and-Answers-on-501(c)-Organizations)

othershoe1030 wrote:
nochain wrote:

"[color=red]Once an organization applies to the IRS for non-profit status, they are allowed to list themselves as a non-profit and act accordingly for up to 27 months. After that time, they can no longer claim to be a non-profit until the IRS has approved their application.[/color]

BIAS ALERT......

Where did this information come from? Curious because I see no mention of a time limit or requirement to ask permission from the IRS to be classified as a 501 C 4. (http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/Questions-and-Answers-on-501(c)-Organizations)

IF all was on the up and up from the actions of the IRS.....then why the apology?...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Mitch McConnell et al are grasping for straws AGAIN so intent are they to come up with distracting "news" items, preferably of a scandalous nature...anything to slow down or completely stifle any accomplishments of this administration. So now comes the horrible IRS "scandal".

May 15, 2013

To things about your post OS. 1. who gives a shit about poll ratings right now? I think they are and have been manipulated anyway, there is no more democracy. 2. I could care less if no body got the tax exemption. im more apt to say none of them should.

BUT NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS MATTER> WHAT MATTERS IS THE IRS IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBIASED. THE IRS IS THE LONG ARM OF THE GOV THAT REACHES INTO YOUR POCKET. THE IRS IS NOW IN CHARGE OF ENFORCING OBAMACARE. matter of a fact the person who is a obama donor got promoted to over see Obama care after this.

These people or more aptly the office of the tax exempt division, lead by sarah hall ingrim who should be fired, discriminated against a group of individuals. .This simply can not be allowed. This is the IRS, why don't you people get that?

Is it a tax exemption these groups [501 C 4] get that is the real prize or is it the fact that they don't have to disclose their donors? You are right about there being no more democracy. After the Supremes decision about Citizens United the flood gates of money were thrown open. That's what created the attractiveness of this sort of tax status...tons of secret money, possibly from foreign corporations effecting our political system. What could possibly go wrong? The puppeteers are pulling the strings and even they are wearing masks. What a set up!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

newswatcher wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
nochain wrote:

BIAS ALERT......

IF all was on the up and up from the actions of the IRS.....then why the apology?...

Most everyone agrees the added scrutiny was wrong. I'm asking you specifically where the 27 month number came from. Do you have a valid source or did you just make this up? Considering the IRS site I cited does not mention any such number. Maybe the Q&A portion I got into just didn't go in to that much detail, I don't know but would really like to find out. What do you say?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

May 15, 2013

Is it a tax exemption these groups [501 C 4] get that is the real prize or is it the fact that they don't have to disclose their donors? You are right about there being no more democracy. After the Supremes decision about Citizens United the flood gates of money were thrown open. That's what created the attractiveness of this sort of tax status...tons of secret money, possibly from foreign corporations effecting our political system. What could possibly go wrong? The puppeteers are pulling the strings and even they are wearing masks. What a set up!

stop trying to storm front with the citizens united shit. im not buying and you know its weak.

this was a out to get targeted plan, and it was occurring during a election year btw. before actually, leading up to it. hateful little spiteful people willing to break laws, discriminate and use the most powerful feared agency in the country to help achieve its goal and agenda.

The country has become so divided it is ridiculous. The IRS is supposed to be non partisan. The IRS is not politics or it shouldn't be. this is dangerous territory.

me now, you next alligator.

btw

im eating a Klondike bar Razz

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

May 15, 2013

stop trying to storm front with the citizens united shit. im not buying and you know its weak.

this was a out to get targeted plan, and it was occurring during a election year btw. before actually, leading up to it. hateful little spiteful people willing to break laws, discriminate and use the most powerful feared agency in the country to help achieve its goal and agenda.

The country has become so divided it is ridiculous. The IRS is supposed to be non partisan. The IRS is not politics or it shouldn't be. this is dangerous territory.

me now, you next alligator.

btw

im eating a Klondike bar Razz

You're a dumbass. It's not a protected class so therefore not illegal.

2seaoat

You're a dumbass. It's not a protected class so therefore not illegal.

No actually folks can violate the equal protection clause, and the victims can in fact not be in a protected class. However, conceptually it would require a great deal more reading and understanding for me even to try to correct you again. So calling Chrissy a dumbasz may make you feel good, but you are simply without the educational background to understand how wrong your post is...........now five minutes of how Seaoat is full of BS.....hell any sophomore in a college government class understands how the equal protection clause is applied, and it does not only apply to protected classes.

Here is a simple primer which might allow you to learn how it works. It is plain written and without a great deal of legalese. You will see after reading this and comprehending how equality of law is achieved, that it is not limited to protected groups.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/equal_protection

2seaoat

I hope that was helpful and you are willing to learn. It is often confusing for people to understand the complexities of concepts which take generations of court decisions to define and quantify. When I correct you, I am simply seeking the truth, yet you take each correction as a personal attack, and you fail to learn.

2seaoat wrote:You're a dumbass. It's not a protected class so therefore not illegal.

No actually folks can violate the equal protection clause, and the victims can in fact not be in a protected class. However, conceptually it would require a great deal more reading and understanding for me even to try to correct you again. So calling Chrissy a dumbasz may make you feel good, but you are simply without the educational background to understand how wrong your post is...........now five minutes of how Seaoat is full of BS.....hell any sophomore in a college government class understands how the equal protection clause is applied, and it does not only apply to protected classes.

Here is a simple primer which might allow you to learn how it works. It is plain written and without a great deal of legalese. You will see after reading this and comprehending how equality of law is achieved, that it is not limited to protected groups.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/equal_protection

In order for a classification to be subject to strict scrutiny, it must be shown that the state law or its administration is meant to discriminate. Usually, if a purpose to discriminate is found the classification will be strictly scrutinized if it is based on race, national origin, or, in some situations, non U.S. citizenship (the suspect classes). In order for a classification to be found permissible under this test it must be proven, by the state, that there is a compelling interest to the law and that the classification is necessary to further that interest.

What does this say,Seaoat? Do you see any political class mentioned there?

2seaoat wrote:I hope that was helpful and you are willing to learn. It is often confusing for people to understand the complexities of concepts which take generations of court decisions to define and quantify. When I correct you, I am simply seeking the truth, yet you take each correction as a personal attack, and you fail to learn.

I don't consider calling someone the things you did as a correction especially when you were wrong in your assessment of whether it was illegal. It was not illegal and you found that out later watching the IRS hearings. Does it not apply to life,liberty or property ? Not politics?

2seaoat

What does this say,Seaoat? Do you see any political class mentioned there?

This is really hard. I will only try to give you examples of how a government classification or enforcement of law can be illegal, and have nothing to do with a protected class. Let us say that the government had a chief of an audit division which was in charge of agricultural enforcement. The IRS did a random sample and determined that two groups were overstating their tax deductions on the random study. The field office had 100 agents allocated to audit pig farmers and sheep farmers. The sheep farmers were shown to have an 70% over statement of expenses on returns but only represented about 10 million of uncollected taxes. The pig farmers were shown to have a 60% over statement of expenses on returns but the total tax lost in this overstatement was getting near 1 billion dollars.

The supervisors decided to focus on collecting the most tax revenue and put 90% of their agents on pig farm audits. Either decision would be supported by the rational basis test and neither group is a protected group. However, if it was shown that the random audit was not done fairly, and the pig lobby illegally influenced the random sample, and an agent took the 90 agents and flip flopped them.......and the sheep farmers filed an action seeking to find the acts of those government agents who unfairly targeted sheep farmers, and that the criteria for the same was wrongfully determined and had no rational basis to the decision, the courts would find that the unprotected class of sheep farmers had their equal protection rights violated and the audits would be found to have been illegal. This is about playing the game fairly under the rules. The strict scrutiny test and the need to have a compelling state interest is not the only equal protection violation which will be a violation of the law. Again, do some reading, and understand how the different test and levels of proof are not limited to protected classes. So a political party may not have the protected class protection for the compelling state interest standard, but where corruption or selection did not allow that political group to get treated fairly, the government could be found to have denied equal protection of the law. Unlawful behavior is a spectrum which starts with constitutional rights, but can include criminal statutes. Unlawful is not limited to just criminal statute violations. Reading and learning is fun....it does not have to be confrontational, but when opinions are stated without understanding the concepts, it really only takes a little reading to comprehend these rather elementary concepts.

2seaoat

I don't consider calling someone the things you did as a correction especially when you were wrong in your assessment of whether it was illegal. It was not illegal and you found that out later watching the IRS hearings. Does it not apply to life,liberty or property ? Not politics?

You simply still do not understand, or you do not want to understand. I cannot help you if you are not willing to learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum