Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans.... Denver-airport-murals-3rd-picture

Sal

Sal

Dude, that mural isn't the only weird thing about the DIA. I'm not even a conspiracy theorist and that place creeps me out. If you start investigating the anomalies surrounding that joint, you'll be busy for years. Get crackin'.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't think there's any question that the New World Order and the joos would want to put their plan to disarm the country on display in the Denver airport. They just want to give us all a clue to give us a sporting chance on being able to figure it out. After all, if there's anything about a New World Order it's that they're good sports. Not very smart, mind you, but damn good sports.

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:I don't think there's any question that the New World Order and the joos would want to put their plan to disarm the country on display in the Denver airport. They just want to give us all a clue to give us a sporting chance on being able to figure it out. After all, if there's anything about a New World Order it's that they're good sports. Not very smart, mind you, but damn good sports.

You'd probably enjoy investigating that place too, Bob. It's pretty spooky. This is the actual capstone placed at DIA.

DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans.... Denver-8

"New World Airport Commission"?? WTF??

Is that really at a US airport? It is strange.. Let's try to decipher it. I'll go first, the rainbow colors must mean the gays are taking over.
The buildings are the twin towers and no7.
The paper on the ground is the constitution.
There's no men left to defend the women and children who are cowering.
It must be that the MIC is taking over.

Last edited by Lurch on 7/20/2012, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You'll notice that the capstone is sponsored by the Masonic Lodge.
For the unitiated, to tinfoilers (aka conspiracy buffs) the Masons are at the heart of the New World Order/Illuminatti (the evil conspiracy that's running the world).
So it stands to reason that the evil conspiracy running the world would want nothing more than to advertise itself on a capstone at the airport and have a mural in the airport that depicts it's plan to take away all guns from civilians.
That would be the standard M.O. for a conspiracy running the world.

salinsky wrote:
ButtMan wrote:I don't think there's any question that the New World Order and the joos would want to put their plan to disarm the country on display in the Denver airport. They just want to give us all a clue to give us a sporting chance on being able to figure it out. After all, if there's anything about a New World Order it's that they're good sports. Not very smart, mind you, but damn good sports.

You'd probably enjoy investigating that place too, Bob. It's pretty spooky. This is the actual capstone placed at DIA.

DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans.... Denver-8

"New World Airport Commission"?? WTF??

fascinating piece. Thanks for posting it

and yes, the denver airport is highly suspicious place

i found this thread when I was looking for the thread about god of dead being put there

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans.... Denver-airport-murals-3rd-picture[/quote

the baby in the one womans arms is dead.

there are a lot of subliminal messages in this pic

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:

there are a lot of subliminal messages in this pic
I think I prefer the painting of dogs playing poker.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What i been told is that the rulers in high places here feel compelled by ritual magic rules to present what they are going to do BEFORE they do it. Hey when they are already crazy why skip ridiculous on the way ??????

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What i been told is that the rulers in high places here feel compelled by ritual magic rules to present what they are going to do BEFORE they do it. Hey when they are already crazy why skip ridiculous on the way ??????

ive heard that. thats why it must be done in plain site.

subliminal messages are extremly powerful especially for the weak minded, they see it and just accept it as normal. soon it becomes part of what they consider reality and later on that person may even act out those subliminal messages.

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:What i been told is that the rulers in high places here feel compelled by ritual magic rules to present what they are going to do BEFORE they do it. Hey when they are already crazy why skip ridiculous on the way ??????

ive heard that. thats why it must be done in plain site.

subliminal messages are extremly powerful especially for the weak minded, they see it and just accept it as normal. soon it becomes part of what they consider reality and later on that person may even act out those subliminal messages.

Help! I've fallen beneath the threshold of my consciousness and I can't get up!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

MAGIC !

DENVER airport murals show the plan to disarm Americans.... CTRrQ

The denver airport murals deserve more thought.

this web site does give a good examination of the art.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

the 1st pic you posted teo was a second part to a 2 part series as I know you know.

the 1st one involved children from all countries handing over thier weapons, the 2nd you posted here is what happens when they do.

The art there seems to be apocolyptical

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum