Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hawaii first to disarm..it has begun....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2013/bills/SB219_.htm

§134-B Sale or transfer of assault weapon prohibited. (a) Any person who, within this State, distributes, transports, or imports into the State, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives any assault weapon, shall be guilty of a class B felony.

(b) This section shall not apply to the sale of assault weapons to the department of public safety, police departments, state department of defense, or to the armed services of the United States in connection with the discharge of official duties.

§134-C Possession of assault weapon prohibited. (a) Any person who, within this State, possesses any assault weapon, shall be guilty of a class C felony.

(b) This section shall not apply to the sale of assault weapons to the department of public safety, police departments, state department of defense, or to the armed services of the United States in connection with the discharge of official duties.

§134-D Relinquishment of assault weapon to law enforcement. Any individual may arrange in advance to relinquish an assault weapon to a county police department or the department of public safety for disposal, without penalty.

THAT'S gonna be complied with...

Not!

Thank God it's just a proposal. Does it have a chance?

I think it might fly about sale of new assault rifles, but don't think you can get away with requiring people to surrender weapons.

2seaoat

shall be guilty of a class C felony.

You can challenge the constitutionality of this law, but the downside is a felony conviction. The courts need to define this pretty quick. The problem is the lawmakers know nothing about guns and those with knowledge who could improve gun safety have this all or nothing mentality which is total brainwashing of the gun merchants......there is middle ground with better use of technology and dynamic foid cards....chipped weapons.....biometric trigger locks.....background checks......and the most important part is in the future ......vehicle control panels.......I would like to get one of those AA12 automatic shotguns....I think I am sane.....I am not a felon(yet).....and I would not have any problem with additional restrictions which would let me have that weapon properly safeguarded against unauthorized use.....we need to use our brains.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

2seaoat

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Justice Scalia and a long line of Supreme Court Justices have made it clear that the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments are not absolutes......it is what it is, and we need to follow the law and try to make common sense alternatives which avoid out right bans of weapons.....but as so many have said so wisely......a line will be drawn on weapons........

2seaoat wrote:A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Justice Scalia and a long line of Supreme Court Justices have made it clear that the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments are not absolutes......it is what it is, and we need to follow the law and try to make common sense alternatives which avoid out right bans of weapons.....but as so many have said so wisely......a line will be drawn on weapons........

I'm not asking for bazookas, tanks or rocket launchers. Hell, I'm not even asking for a fully automatic rifle. I'm just demanding that the imperial federal government keeps their hands off of what I have.
Things, I think, are about to get ugly... Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This mention of relinquish is a shocker. this will not stand.

People fear the government will take their firearms and those fears are completely rational and justified, this proposed legislation proves that. Same reason people will never comply with a national registry system because it serves no other purpose than to eventually confiscate firearms.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

alecto wrote:People fear the government will take their firearms and those fears are completely rational and justified, this proposed legislation proves that. Same reason people will never comply with a national registry system because it serves no other purpose than to eventually confiscate firearms.

To comply means surrender, surrender means captivity, captivity means death....Teo

Progressivism... it's a state education. Look at it's origins and marxism/fascism... it's no accident they collide.

I cannot imagine the people actually following this BS

Good! There is actually a march in DC going on now about these weapons.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Good! There is actually a march in DC going on now about these weapons.

Hawaii is the most liberal state in the Union.

Being that it was they who absorbed December 7, 1941 and there was an eminent chance of a further land invasion they seem pretty lackadaisical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum