Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN Says Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons - Not Government

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Thank god we have an adult in charge who is resisting the dogs of war ...

(Reuters) - U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria's civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.

The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has not yet seen evidence of government forces having used chemical weapons, which are banned under international law, said commission member Carla Del Ponte.

"Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated," Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.

"This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities," she added, speaking in Italian.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505

I haven't heard anyone chomping at the bit to get involved over there although BHO has been sending small numbers of troops nearby to "assist" along with the usual CIA suspects. What bothers me is "rebels" having control of and using chemical weapons.

Jake92

Maybe they will get them into congress where most of them are Jewish and support everything Israel does.

nochain wrote:I haven't heard anyone chomping at the bit to get involved over there although BHO has been sending small numbers of troops nearby to "assist" along with the usual CIA suspects. What bothers me is "rebels" having control of and using chemical weapons.

There has always been questions about who these rebels are that we are supporting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum