Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was shooting to help pass UN gun ban treaty ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Doubtful but you can bet the gun control freaks will be running around with their hair on fire.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/09/29/mitt-romney-and-gun-control/#axzz21Bp7S7HA

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It’s also now come to light that
Warner Bros paired the Batman movie with a trailer for a film which
shows “a gangster with a machine gun shooting up people in a movie
theater from behind the big screen.”

Sal

Sal

Yes, Eric Holder delivered the guns to the shooter via a Mexican drug cartel. Let's have an investigation. Derp.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Trusting soul ...you see anyone that doubts the official story as a conspiracy theorist. We have been lied to for decades and you think today they just started telling the truth...DERP.

Guns will never be banned in America. Never.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:Guns will never be banned in America. Never.

Guns are already banned in some cities...on military bases and in bars and schools.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:Guns will never be banned in America. Never.

Guns are already banned in some cities...on military bases and in bars and schools.

Not here.

Sal

Sal

There is no gun debate. You don't even hear Dems talking about it anymore, because it's not worth it. We haven't had a real conversation about guns in years. The NRA will destroy the career of any politician who so much as opens the conversation. We haven't discussed assault weapons – which have no use except killing large numbers of people in massacres like the one this morning. We haven't discussed the fact that anyone can buy a gun at a gun show without any background check, even if they have a history of criminal violence. We haven't discussed the expiration of the ban on large clips, which allow shooters to kill more people in a shorter time because they don’t have to reload. The conversation is over. The left lost. The right won. And, that win bore fruit again this morning in a crowded movie theater in Colorado.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It always gives me a warm feeling when a Liberal admits defeat and crawls back into his Government provided womb.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I cannot imagine living in such a sinister and threatening world. The world I live in is full of hope and dreams of tomorrow.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't think there's any question about it that the New World Order and the jews staged this shooting. This guy was just another puppet of the New World Order like Osama Bin laden.

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/20/2012, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

salinsky wrote:There is no gun debate. You don't even hear Dems talking about it anymore, because it's not worth it. We haven't had a real conversation about guns in years. The NRA will destroy the career of any politician who so much as opens the conversation. We haven't discussed assault weapons – which have no use except killing large numbers of people in massacres like the one this morning. We haven't discussed the fact that anyone can buy a gun at a gun show without any background check, even if they have a history of criminal violence. We haven't discussed the expiration of the ban on large clips, which allow shooters to kill more people in a shorter time because they don’t have to reload. The conversation is over. The left lost. The right won. And, that win bore fruit again this morning in a crowded movie theater in Colorado.

That is such a sweeping old ultra-liberal lie I find it hard to believe anyone still trots it out as fact. It is spin at its finest. If you had said anyone can buy a gun on the street in a private sale without a background check you would have been correct. That is why criminals will always be armed. A licensed dealer at a gun show must comply with background check laws. When Tayshaun, Deron, Rau’shee, Raynell, Deontay, Taraje, Jozy, Kerron, Hyleas, Chaunte, Bershawn, Lashawn, Sanya, Trevell, Sheena, Ogonna, and Dremiel have a throw down over who is LaQeuesha's baby daddy is they can come up with a piece illegally. Once again those who follow the law are the ones being punished.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I cannot imagine living in such a sinister and threatening world. The world I live in is full of hope and dreams of tomorrow.
Nah the world is as sinister and threatening as it gets. But the world aint even smart enough to cover up a president getting a blow job so it aint as diabolical as Ernst Blofeld and that bunch. Ernst would have been able to cover up his blow jobs.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It always gives me a warm feeling when a Liberal admits defeat and crawls back into his Government provided womb.

Your passive/aggressive attitude towards others of differing views is a window into a conflicted life. I don't know who did this to you; but you most surely didn't deserve the treatment that produces such a negative and fearful outlook on life.

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Nah the world is as sinister and threatening as it gets. But the world aint even smart enough to cover up a president getting a blow job so it aint as diabolical as Ernst Blofeld and that bunch. Ernst would have been able to cover up his blow jobs.

Why is it it worlds responsibility to cover up a President committing an indiscretion?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

Why is it it worlds responsibility to cover up a President committing an indiscretion?
I see you need to attend my class on Conspiracy 101.

1. Alex Jones is the mentor to teo and every other conspiracy buff.

2. Alex Jones is emphatic that Bill Clinton is a key player in the New World Order (the conspiracy that runs the world).

3. The brilliant diabolical New World Order could get away with blowing up the World Trade Center and firing a missile into the Pentagon, BUT could not even cover up Clinton's blow jobs.

4. I rest my case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum