Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

14 dead, at least 50 injured in shooting at Colorado movie theater!

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

PNJ Moderator wrote:
Yomama wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:I would of knocked him down and then beat him so bad & take his guns and blow his knee caps out, shoot one of his arms off or both, then beat him into a six month coma. Get free theater tickets for life and star in the next Batman movie and get interviewed by that hot brunette on CNN. Hey baby!

Yeah, right! Another Walter Mitty.

You would be crapping in your pants just like the rest of us... unless you're John Wayne or somethin' Smile

I'd pull out my big knife and Rambo his ass. I'm surprised he wasnt tackled by some big dude, though it seems everyone tried to flee instead.

We don't know that someone didn't try to tackle him and is among the dead.

He was wearing body armor, leg protection, groin and throat protection a helmet and gas mask. Apparently he is 6'3" and 180 pounds. With all that equipment, I doubt there was anyone in the audience bigger than him...especially with all those weapons.

Amazing how the testosterone starts to flow on these forums when an incident like this occurs. It is like all the people who say they were at Woodstock.

My first thought would have been to protect whomever I was with and getting them out safely. I'd leave the "heroics" to those better prepared.

May God bless those killed, injured, their families, loved ones, friends and comfort them in this time of sorrow.

no stress

no stress

......."We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American preception that each individual is accountable for his actions." ~Ronald Reagan, USA

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Perhaps there needs a little testosterone injected into our estrogen driven society......I know the police think they need roids....

no stress

no stress

salinsky wrote:Holmes was armed with an AR-15 assault rifle equipped with a high-capacity, drum-style magazine.

Police said Holmes also carried a .40-caliber Glock semi-automatic pistol with a magazine that holds 30 bullets, and a Remington 12-gauge shotgun.

NBC News reported Holmes bought all of the guns legally since May from Bass Pro, a national sporting goods retailer.

Thank you for saying magazine and not clip.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

14 dead, at least 50 injured in shooting at Colorado movie theater! - Page 2 Swans___filth_by_markus_weldon-d4b6s5sBite the sucker...

no stress

no stress

Of course, the theatre where this happened was owned by Simon properties. Simon has a policy of not allowing concealed carry or otherwise on premises. Here in town, Simon owns Cordova Mall and has a sign at the entrances warning that concealed weapons are not allowed. The problem is that the signage is not of the size or type clearly outlined in Florida statutes so you can walze right on in. As if a sign has ever stopped me before.

no stress

no stress

Someone told me once that my 10 mm FBI loads will go through a bullet proof vest. Anybody on here know about that?

Don't know about the FBI loads. Obviously, I don't know squat, but I learned something today... the difference between a magazine and a clip. This dumb ass didn't know the difference, but I looked it up.

All this time I have been calling my magazines "clips". Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum