Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news on CNN: an envelope with ricin in it has been sent to an office in the Senate

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Looks to me they hate just about each party equally.

newswatcher wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Margin Call wrote:Now Shelby from Alabama has received one.

cowh too....there are some sick folks out in the land...Thought they had a suspect after the Mississippi Sen incident...

Now Carl Levin from Michigan. There must be 100 letters.

Very similar to after 9-11....

Yes it is. I hope Congress doesn't go crazy again and write some super-duper security trumps freedom bill like they did with the Patriot Act.

Yella

Yella

And now the lawyer's feeding frenzy can begin. It will be a legal circus.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

bluemoon wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

cowh too....there are some sick folks out in the land...Thought they had a suspect after the Mississippi Sen incident...

Yes it is. I hope Congress doesn't go crazy again and write some super-duper security trumps freedom bill like they did with the Patriot Act.

Obama continued the patriot act in full (dispite promises) and signed the ndaa without another terrorist attack...

I'm pretty sure some sort of govt solution that further erodes liberties will come down the pipe. Fear works everytime.

doubtingthomas wrote:Looks to me they hate just about each party equally.

That's not the point. How they lean politically is not always defined by party affiliation nor the lack thereof.

A disenfranchised conservative group would be the more likely culprit.

William wrote:

That's not the point. How they lean politically is not always defined by party affiliation nor the lack thereof.

Really? You feel adequately informed to assign likely blame? Talk about broad brushes... that's like throwing poop.

It was a guy from Tupelo, Ms, arrested him this evening.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17/17794663-feds-arrest-suspect-in-ricin-positive-letters-sent-to-obama-senator?lite

PkrBum wrote:
William wrote:

Really? You feel adequately informed to assign likely blame? Talk about broad brushes... that's like throwing poop.

Occam's Razor.

I'm a dot connector for the State of Certainty.

I said the most likely because records tend to indicate conservative, no matter who they bow to in a building on holy days.

PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Obama continued the patriot act in full (dispite promises) and signed the ndaa without another terrorist attack...

I'm pretty sure some sort of govt solution that further erodes liberties will come down the pipe. Fear works everytime.

it will happen. that's the motive.

but im a crazy person.

funny things in the country have been really CRISIS like the last few years. im sure there is no connection to anything. just the normal American normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum